Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 is the new era for bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 12:51:52 PM
I am sure 2018 will be maybe the best and much growing years for btc and another good startups-keep holding,dont panic, learn as much as you can, and make diversification between good coins!!!
Activity: 336
December 24, 2017, 12:49:39 PM
Well it is to bold to make such prediction but we are all hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow as it is doing right now. Bitcoin has a great future we just need to believe in it
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 12:47:47 PM
ok since by the end of the year everybody likes to make predictions ... my one is

Keanu Reeves will accept bitcoin as part of his salary on Matrix 4, after a mysterious script land in his hands  

Haha, this is really funny. On a serious note many new companies will start accepting bitcoins and more people will come in digital currency world and the use of bitcoins will be increased much more than we can think of.
On the other hand more coins and smart tokens will come in market and i think only few of them will be able to make a mark. Similar to this year, bitcoin will rule over all the currencies in 2018 also.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 12:24:26 PM
never cut lose. just hold and sell. very simple every body can do it. but on reality many people panic if the price up or down. so never panic on bitcoin price.
Activity: 1190
December 24, 2017, 12:07:45 PM
Hello,

i see the chart is going up now, maybe for a short term and go back down, but do you think the new fresh money which can be reinvested from the beggining of Jan ( especially the chinese funds, as the banks release the holden stocks of private investors and companys  ) will keep the price maybe back to 20k or even higher?

can you maybe tell me some reasons why it is going up for the future?

btw iam a long term holder ( 3+ years ) and iam not panic selling at all, i just wait for the right moment.

price falling is not a matter of worry because coming year 2018,  bitcon achieve a better position and create a new era. bitcon price will be stabled and flexibility.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
December 24, 2017, 12:03:20 PM
2018 is going to be good is what i pre-assume. The fact being exposure to new investors, increase in investment leading to over all growth. I am expecting a good rise in the value of the coins.

I think it is the dawn of bitcoin in this year since so many new currencies have come up. BTC dominance is decreasing daily on coinmarketcap with now just over 44 percent. Soon all the exchanges will try to make new pairs apart from the bitcoin and ethereum. It is time i guess to add a ripple pair as well since bitcoin is just not good enough.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
December 23, 2017, 02:38:04 PM
A lot of bitcoin community remember cryptospfing 2017 and now is loojing forward for crypto profit of 2018
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
December 23, 2017, 01:19:50 PM
ok since by the end of the year everybody likes to make predictions ... my one is

Keanu Reeves will accept bitcoin as part of his salary on Matrix 4, after a mysterious script land in his hands  
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
December 23, 2017, 01:13:50 PM
I am saving a lot of Bitcoin because I am confident that Bitcoin is trending up more than down. In 2018, it is certain that the era of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will be most noticeable in 2018, and that people should keep a bit of Bitcoin right now as bitcoin prices may rise sharply in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
December 23, 2017, 01:13:12 PM
Yes I believe 2018 is new era for bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to rise and will make a new heights this coming 2018 since everyday bitcoin is getting more and more popular and many people are coming in to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 01:08:35 PM
agree with you,I am holding all of my bough token that i bought last nigh.I would hold them for a long time.when bitcoin will be $26000 I will sell all of my coin.
As of this month I am saving my btc income in my campaign here in forum so that I can have something to start up for business when time will come that I would have to get my savings here in bitcoin and the price is $20k above,  here in our country it is already large amount so we can start business with that already.
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 01:05:29 PM
agree with you,I am holding all of my bough token that i bought last nigh.I would hold them for a long time.when bitcoin will be $26000 I will sell all of my coin.
Activity: 151
December 23, 2017, 01:05:14 PM
2018 Bitcoin will reach peak raise  worldwide acceptance and Bitcoin regulation legality will make maximum spike in price

I just hope so, bitcoin is having a lot of problem. Bitcoin is having a huge price pump ever since the last quarter of the year, if this continues, a lot more people will be willing to use and invest in these digital currency and I think that bitcoin is still not ready with a lot of users, that will only raise a lot of problem and issues that may lead bitcoin to it's price dumps.

Problems in bitcoin is not thtat intense. The only serious one is unconfirmed transactions and slow transactions plus high fees. These are to solved. Solving these issues is that hard if the coders decide to do something.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:01:48 PM
2018 is going to be good is what i pre-assume. The fact being exposure to new investors, increase in investment leading to over all growth. I am expecting a good rise in the value of the coins.
Activity: 117
December 23, 2017, 12:40:51 PM
I'm just sure that in 2018 there will be a huge increase in the capitalization of the crypto currency. The main task in this regard is to guess the coin (coins) that will make x2 - x100.
Do not sell coins if there is a temporary decline, this is temporary and will soon grow even more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 12:18:02 PM
Unfortunately no we cannot use bitcoin without internet because it does need confirmation coming from the miners. Also without internet how are you supposed to connect to your wallet without internet and be able to conduct a transaction without it? So basically in order to run a bitcoin transaction you need to have an access on the internet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 23, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
2018 Bitcoin will reach peak raise  worldwide acceptance and Bitcoin regulation legality will make maximum spike in price

I just hope so, bitcoin is having a lot of problem. Bitcoin is having a huge price pump ever since the last quarter of the year, if this continues, a lot more people will be willing to use and invest in these digital currency and I think that bitcoin is still not ready with a lot of users, that will only raise a lot of problem and issues that may lead bitcoin to it's price dumps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 23, 2017, 12:12:17 PM
I think why the price is failing in our country is because it is currently experiencing saga of continuing speculation, accusation from some know or influential persons who think they know more about bitcoin and claiming it to be a false why of earning income because they think it is some kind of pyramiding scam, when in fact it is not.
Activity: 172
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
Every turn of the year is a new era for the king of currency crypto bitcoin.
The era where the price has been thousands of times the initial price of birth, the more new coins found in the world of crypto, the newer also for bitcoin for selling price issues, the new transaction tax is quite high, the problem of slow confirmation becomes faster, and more coins of bitcoin will appear.
Also the era of difficulty in terms of mining, the higher the mining equipment specifications are also needed and the era of the high price of bitcoin mining tools.
So not for the year 2018 bitcoin era into the new era.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 23, 2017, 12:00:53 PM
I'm very well sure bitcoins will bounce back to over $20000 by 2018. I know this because I'm a long term holder and have been monitoring the chart over the years.  With the little knowledge I have acquired concerning  bitcoin, I can boldly say that bitcoin will survive this downfall in its price before the middle of January.
Pages:
Jump to: