Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 12. (Read 4317 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I don't want to spoil the fun but the beginning of 2018 is not really going well !  Wink
Activity: 12
Yes,I place special hopes on ethereum. I also think that some altcoins will strongly strengthen their positions in the market  . The release of new ICOs in 2018 should strengthen the position of ethereum.
Activity: 252
A lot of promises were given in 2017, when the much of ICO was started. Road maps promise the launch of work products in Q1-Q2 2018. It will be either a year of a breakthrough for altcoins or time of disappointment in ICO
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I believe that this year, 2018, will be the year of the Altcoins. The Altcoins are already rising and it is getting known by almost everyone who wants to earn online. Many Altcoin will succeed this year and many will benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I'm also hoping for great things this year and I'm not only talking about value increase or profitability.

I want credibility! Out with the scams, the shit projects, the fake ICOs.

It's time to clear this business once and for all!

Activity: 210
There`s a lot of Altcoins that are registered but some of them may not be successful with there project. I would say that you better to make a good choice of what you`re going to have an investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Yes, all around predict a rapid increase in capitalization this year. Every next year in the world of cryptocurrency is more investment, more money, higher prices. Of course, 2018 will not be an exception to the rules. I think it's not long to wait.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The beauty is that the crypt is so integrated in society and countries that become a full tool for making payments, building businesses, etc. That's cool!         
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yea 2018 is a good opportunity to grow for altcoins, some of them are doing great eg. ethereum, ripple etc but there is always that chance that many altcoins will fail to grow. So choose altcoins that seem to be having a good potential for growth in the long term.
of the many altcoins, there are some that are still good for the investment, such as Ethereum which has a good advantage and fast in transact so I think we choose altcoin which has a long growth period of time,
Activity: 588
Its true that 2018 seems a good year for altcoins now that it has gained more popularity and we can see that more users are starting to become active in alts not just in btc. On the other hand though, early this year, alts including btc are facing forks that I would say is drastic but still, I see great potential and improvements when the we reach late this year. I still believe that it will regain what it has lost.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
judging by the prices for today, many bought everything they wanted at the lowest prices. this is a super sale of altcoyins
Indeed, a super sale that could give us a good profit when the market will be back to bull market.
We have seen what happened in the past, bitcoin price pump like crazy and almost all altcoins were pumping also, I will wait for that moment again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
judging by the prices for today, many bought everything they wanted at the lowest prices. this is a super sale of altcoyins
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
yes, it's a good year.

Cryptomarket has lost 60% of it's capitalization value, most of the coins have lost more than 50% of it's value from January, but it's a good year for crypto

omg, how many bullshit do we have to see about this??? DON'T LIE!!!!!

But if you compare it to 2017 then we are up like 5x or something , cant remember right . I remember XRP was like 0.005 in 2017  . So i think yes , 2018 will be even better . Alot of Ethereum projects will start to operate , more people will get to know What blockchain is . Maybe news will start to talk more often about blockchain projects and about first of its kind THE KING Bitcoin and how it works .  
Activity: 336
I hope that 2018 and the truth will be favorable for alt! Since the forecasts are about this, the main thing is that the crypto market should recover and make X! I wish everyone patience and good luck!
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Yes 2018 seems like a good year for Altcoin. Altcoin have a nice and bright future in crypto market. Many Altcoins are available in crypto market , which are more beneficial .
Activity: 129
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
XRP is 2nd because of its supply. Look towards coins with definite utility and use-case and low supply. Coins like :

TAU
FLIXX
CAN
PRG

These are really cheap coins and have ATH 10x of current prices, so they'll be huge once market revives
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
When I look at the capitalization of the market, it makes me very sad. But we can not influence the price, so we only need to wait. But we can cheap to buy a promising coin.
Activity: 168
The main focus of Ripple coin is the banking sector, to improve the electronic payment system, this crypto currency was created.
This feature significantly improves the growth prospects of Ripple and highlights it against the background of the main competitors of the cryptographic currency market.
Activity: 518
In some of my coins I don't feel that it increased this months but the other one is increasing that's why it is good for some atlcoins to have this year to make some coins increase and as of now many altcoins are making their way to rise their coins in the future, that's why there are more coins also coming in this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Many altcoins are in the stage in which bitcoin was in 2009. Therefore, it is possible to purchase such tokens and to sell them millions of times more expensive
after 9 years. Recently, an incredible feature has been noted, many altcoins grow without binding to bitcoin. Even if bitcoin is heavily falling,
some coins show a growth of more than 30 percent per day. Honestly, it used to be very rare before. Therefore, in 2018 we will see several tokens
that will show real miracles, rising sharply in price. I do not exclude that Ripple can overtake bitcoin by capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: