Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 14. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I have high hopes for this year. In addition, we were given a great gift in the form of low prices after the fall of bitcoin. So  reserve with patience and wait.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yes, you are right. Many altcoins will be promising this year. But only those that are of useful projects. The coin is worth nothing and will not grow if it is unpromising.
Activity: 476
I really hope that it's true. If half of this year will stay like this then it's really a bad year for crypto but if it manages to rise at the 2nd quarter
Activity: 608
I am sure that 2018 is good not only for alts but also for major currencies, as every day more people invest in crypto currency  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
We hope that this maybe realize that 2018 is a good year for altcoins, if this is so then it will benefits the people who trust crypto and they invest in any altcoins they want to invest. People are little by little is now starting to familiar about this altcoins and maybe this is the time the value of every altcoin in the market index will rise up and be popular.
Activity: 434
I fully agree that now it will be very profitable to invest in altcoins. I think that at the end of this year, the amount of your investment may increase by three times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Things have been very slow but I still think that there will be a very large bullrun coming in 2018... 

Right now seems to be quiet but there are still a lot of new investors coming in and crypto certainly isn't going away anytime soon!
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
2018 will be certainly a good year for altcoin. I personally believe Neo, Lisk, XLM etc will be huge after few months. Those who new investor, it is right time to hand invest in some alt coins.
Yup it seems to be good that this year altcoin will rise again and it seems that there’s a lot of opportunities to open this year. And it is the right time to invest in any ICO orcin any altcoin today. I would suggest to invest and for the bounty hunters don’t give up because I believe that there’s a lot of ICO that will open.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
2018 will be certainly a good year for altcoin. I personally believe Neo, Lisk, XLM etc will be huge after few months. Those who new investor, it is right time to hand invest in some alt coins.
Activity: 8
One or two years more I think. Based on the line-up of upcoming ICO's, It would be still a good year for Altcoins.
trk
Activity: 228
I think a lot of people started off optimistically about 2018 but so far, it's been all bear trends. Grin

Though that is not to say it won't improve, but I still think that 2018 will be the year of blockchain and that we'll see more and more blockchain uses and application in the real world.

But I am still pretty optimistic this year that bitcoin will reach a new all time high like it always did years before this
But yeah, more and more people are now realizing the potential of blockchain technology and will soon embracebit
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
now end of March and it seems that this year is bad for all coins!!! I hope something change in the second half of the year. No one could planed such red market
Activity: 490
2018 year in altcoin is expected to be better than ever before.but for some it is not the same. Growth chart of some coins were goid but for some it was full of ups and downs.
Activity: 158
Yes of course! But not all anyways, ripple has a good potential in market as well as some new altcoin like ELF, MAN and some other ones, I believe this year will mark a good year for Altcoins as many will rise to the peak.
Activity: 126
Ripple looks very promising this year. I think we will see the growth of the coin several times. And in the case of Ripple's IPO,
it can be guaranteed that XRP will overtake Bitcoin in  capitalization.
Activity: 168
Yea 2018 is a good opportunity to grow for altcoins, some of them are doing great eg. ethereum, ripple etc but there is always that chance that many altcoins will fail to grow. So choose altcoins that seem to be having a good potential for growth in the long term.

I choose Ethereum because of the right time, and more and more demand,
 because Ethereum has an increasing market demand for the long term and has the potential to grow
Activity: 98
2018 will be the year of strongest growth, not only the BTC but Altcoins will explode
Activity: 336
I think 2018 is a good year for all altcoin, and good for all altcoin if bitcoin increases again. This will be the best year for all Altcoins especially ETH, NEO, and Cardano. It is very stable and it can increase in the future.
Activity: 19
Did you heard the news that EOS joins forces with the German project Iconiq Lab? Association of great ideas! Iconiq Lab help to grow up startups, all their projects succeed.The latest and most promising project Vreo.io They have discussion here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707

Activity: 442
Merit: 253
In 2018 is a good year for all altcoin, good for all altcoin if bitcoin rise up again.
Pages:
Jump to: