Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 seems like a good year for ALTCOIN - page 43. (Read 4317 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
January 12, 2018, 10:30:43 AM
I think 2018 will be the greatiest year for altcoins, it will be good for all cryptocurrency world.I would even say that it will be a golden year for crypto!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
I think alt coins will definitely outperform bitcoin (by far), but the old man (BTC) still has some fight in his game.

Cheers!
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 10:22:51 AM
I think so too that altcoin has good growth potential for the future. I also support altcoin for the future because this is a promising future.
Activity: 56
January 12, 2018, 10:20:17 AM
I'm  also Judging that Grin 2018 is the New Era of Crypto currencies
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
I agree to you mate,  many altcoins now are pumping and pumping everyday. Not just ripple only but many of them. Good news for those holders of altcoins, hope this will continue for further future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
I think for alts and for btc also
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:10:47 AM
I think that we will see a lot of promising coins in 2018, which will be able to beat bitcoin and ether.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 12, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap

I think marketcap doesn't show the best coins every time. For me, popularity can be an illusion in the cryptocurrency world and I think ripple is not a promising coin for the future.
Activity: 78
January 12, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
2018 first week was the best pump week for all altcoin except BTC.
but 2nd week to now is scary... max are bleeding.
we hope within next 1/2 week these recover and all UP again. but who knows what gonna happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
January 12, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
In 2018 in altcoins will invest millions of dollars. It is very profitable to invest in coins from the top of the list, they are very quickly put on weight and cost. Keep them for a few months and you will see profit.
Activity: 59
January 11, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
Totally agree with you. Even first weeks of 2018 have already brought a lot of pamps between alts which were based on the fundamentals.
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
January 11, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
i think so too, don't get fooled by the corrections these days, its normal...

My guess: privacycoins (anonymous coins) will be the next hype in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
January 11, 2018, 05:37:46 PM
All currencies  have nice good  performance as well, their sometimes other currencies can fall or more raise simply all of these have different  categories and valuable.

This year is the year of altcoins and the we are going through lot of corrections eventhough altcoins has given good profits till last week we need to make sure we do not blindly invest into any coin as we need to make sure there is something unique about that particular coin before we invest into it rather than investing just because it costs less.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 05:29:47 PM
indeed i agree with you i think that this year is a good year for alts i hope the alt that  i am holding will reach a respectable price and i wonder if bitcoin will reach 100 thousand dollars as it was said would likely to reach.
Activity: 130
January 11, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
All currencies  have nice good  performance as well, their sometimes other currencies can fall or more raise simply all of these have different  categories and valuable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 05:16:34 PM
I hope that 2018 will become the year of altcoins. I lost interest in bitcoin, when I was withdrawing my funds during more than a week and paid a large commission for it. I know many believe in bitcoin, but I don't see its practical application in the world, except as speculation

This is the year of the altcoins  and all coins are pumping so hard like x10-x100 more gains to come..this is just the beginning. We can buy lambo for the next 3 months and i believe bitcoin will pump also.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 11, 2018, 05:09:21 PM
There are a lot of Altcoins, any year is a good year for an Altcoin that was pumped or just really got a promising future.
Naming a Thread "2018 is a great year for Altcoins" is pure nonsense, there are tens of thousands of altcoins around.
At least name the Specific Altcoin that will become profitable this year.

One thing you must learn is: These unregulated non-legit exchanges dictates the price of an altcoin.
Those are susceptible to manipulators like Pump&Dump Groups or Whales
Even Bitcoin's price can be manipulated.

But one thing is for sure, Either XMR or ETH will rise this first quarter of the year.
Well actually I really heard a lot of speculation saying that this year is for altcoin. And you can really see itvin the first 3week of the year. That really ripple and ethereum are pumping in the market while the bitcoin are just moving around $16,000-$18,000. It cant moved higher than that unlike last year it continue to move up. So I think the speculation that they are saying will be come true.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
January 11, 2018, 05:08:36 PM
From the looks of things other cryptocurrencies are really rising this year
Look at Ripple it is second on the marketcap
Do not judge all altcoins by Ripple. We simply can call 2017 as year of altcoin and previous years too. Every year is special and every time it comes something new. The most of altcoins showed raise through the years and we can rather call all past decade as the decade of digital currencies than to mark someone one.
I hope that 2018 will become the year of altcoins. I lost interest in bitcoin, when I was withdrawing my funds during more than a week and paid a large commission for it. I know many believe in bitcoin, but I don't see its practical application in the world, except as speculation
Bitcoin is a special story at all. I think only big investors are concentration on it currently for cold storage of their finances and escaping the inflation. I guess soon the most of us (micro earners) will move to another crypto which transactions will be fast and cheap.
Activity: 14
January 11, 2018, 05:06:57 PM
This is something to look into

The new IMDB for festivals, concerts and artist
Its transparant and a lot of people are using it already in Beta

Viberate (VIB)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/vibrant-community-viberates-key-ico-and-product-success/

Use Beta via:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/7521e604_938b9e6d_65f0c6af
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
Bitcoin can not always occupy most of the market. All the same, there are really a lot of good altcoins now.

In the long term, many altcoins will take a firm position in the market. So in any case, they should be put in a portfolio. To keep exclusively bitcoin is not profitable. Even if he gives the X, then these are not the same events that the altcoins can display.
Pages:
Jump to: