Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 the year of correction? (Read 18094 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
June 01, 2019, 07:51:56 PM
Maybe that's true from a huge and fast growing of the price in year 2017 I think in 2018 is the right correction of the price, even though it's hard to see that some of us lose that time but now this is a great year to back what we lose before.
Losing is always part of investing, but recovering when we loss is what is more important.
This year, we are given a chance to recover our loses, and for me, I would not waste this opportunity and I will continue to hold and accumulate
with some of my extra money to maximize my income.

I know it's not a bull trap anymore and the bear market is already dead, I'm here with my full trust and will hold stronger.
This year is going to be a good year, price slowly rising, major altcoins rises, so sooner or later, everything will follow.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 06:23:14 PM
Maybe that's true from a huge and fast growing of the price in year 2017 I think in 2018 is the right correction of the price, even though it's hard to see that some of us lose that time but now this is a great year to back what we lose before.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2019, 05:57:13 PM
Yes, you're right.

There's also a strategy on when you will start selling. It's not like you're going to hold forever, some decided to hold for a certain period of year and they will have their time of selling it.

No one holds forever, it's a cycle, a repetitive act that we do. Buy, hold and sell later.

this is naturally done by cryptocurrency users, in a certain period they are free to make a sale or purchase depending on the decision they will make. take action within a period of time that has been decided of course it can be profitable if the action taken uses the right strategy
Yes, it's basically a normal thing and part of being a crypto person.

Just like what every investor do, they buy the stocks, wait until it goes up and then sell it anyway. But this has been donely wrong by most of the panic sellers, they sell at the inappropriate time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
June 01, 2019, 05:05:44 PM
So many people predicted the crypto market correction point would take place in 2018 but this is does not turn out to be as the cryptomarket sunked very low in 2018 until about a month ago in this year. We have been seeing some significant growth and rise in the crypto market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
June 01, 2019, 03:58:57 PM
2018 is the year of full expectations but lack of profits. In this year, almost half of cryptocurrency enthusiasts take a sudden break. Even me, I stop in playing my asset in cryptocurrency since I have loss a lot. Imagine, there is no more price until the end of 2018. In fact, I lose already my hope that cryptocurrency will be back.
  No mater attempt to hold your expect higher because i am confident the value will again to be surpassing one day , we all know cryptocurrency is has volatile in nature thus we must always have patience in this regard, great things takes time to occur so in 2018 numerous people including me bought crypto for investment and now it is good time when we will be able to sell for profit , so keep trusting and don’t lose your hope.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 01, 2019, 10:35:04 AM
Let's forget about the events of 2018 where the market price situation was very bad and will be a lesson where we are tested for our patience and strength to hold it back.
and this year is a good year because the market is recovering, especially the price of bitcoin which is always increasing and providing benefits for those who already sell it, in my opinion bitcoin will continue to rise slowly towards the highest price because bitcoin greatly influences the movement of other coins that will adjust it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 01, 2019, 09:29:49 AM
The thread created last year and the topic was also from last year but i still see guys that are reviving and posting from this  . cant you guys move on ? We are now already on the year 2019 and cryptos this year have greatly recovered so we should be contented from now on  . lets foccus today , we should buy and invest more because the year 2019 is still a long way to go before it gets finished  . we should not talk about the past or the future 
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 01, 2019, 08:27:11 AM
2018 is the year of full expectations but lack of profits. In this year, almost half of cryptocurrency enthusiasts take a sudden break. Even me, I stop in playing my asset in cryptocurrency since I have loss a lot. Imagine, there is no more price until the end of 2018. In fact, I lose already my hope that cryptocurrency will be back.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
May 31, 2019, 02:30:16 PM
I don't think it's just a correction, but a severe dump, in my opinion. at such times we are psychologically tested. especially for those who invest at the beginning of 2018, of course they feel very much mental stress. but this year a little hope reappeared

2018 is over now and markets have started to even recovered in 2019 and due to which we can see how it is rising and reaches 8500$ at present and soon it will rise 10k levels and more . So rest assured to start investing in this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2019, 04:54:20 AM
It is true, in 2017 there was a considerable price bubble with this bitcoin price and a decline in mid-2018 so we must study in 2018 and keep the bitcoin price stable so that it will not look like last year and will  continue to improve in the future
We don't actually hold it if this year is going to be the same as 2018s bear market or will be different from that. 2018 was gone and we're on the new year that looks better than last year.

The first quarter of 2019 has been so very good that made everyone excited again to predict a better price. Bitcoin moved almost 300% within few months of recovering.
now the price is not too much to make heart gymnastics like in 2018. but what is faced today, do we hold it strong when prices are in an uptrend? it seems easy, but this sometimes becomes an obstacle
I've actually sold few of my holding to take profit so it's up to your take if you hold strong if the prices goes up.

It's not bad to take profit with your holding. The thing is, you should have a plan when to sell and when to buy. Just like now, the price isn't too much so if you have sold earlier few days ago you are able to buy cheaper coins now with some profit on the side.
holding also need strategy to maximize our profits.its like trading, and we should doing buy and sell in some periode.for example if our tokens value rise more than 100% only in few days we need to sell it first.and then if its price make correction we buy back.so by doing this our tokens amount will bigger than before.
Yes, you're right.

There's also a strategy on when you will start selling. It's not like you're going to hold forever, some decided to hold for a certain period of year and they will have their time of selling it.

No one holds forever, it's a cycle, a repetitive act that we do. Buy, hold and sell later.

this is naturally done by cryptocurrency users, in a certain period they are free to make a sale or purchase depending on the decision they will make. take action within a period of time that has been decided of course it can be profitable if the action taken uses the right strategy
May 31, 2019, 04:08:10 AM
It is true, in 2017 there was a considerable price bubble with this bitcoin price and a decline in mid-2018 so we must study in 2018 and keep the bitcoin price stable so that it will not look like last year and will  continue to improve in the future
We don't actually hold it if this year is going to be the same as 2018s bear market or will be different from that. 2018 was gone and we're on the new year that looks better than last year.

The first quarter of 2019 has been so very good that made everyone excited again to predict a better price. Bitcoin moved almost 300% within few months of recovering.
now the price is not too much to make heart gymnastics like in 2018. but what is faced today, do we hold it strong when prices are in an uptrend? it seems easy, but this sometimes becomes an obstacle
I've actually sold few of my holding to take profit so it's up to your take if you hold strong if the prices goes up.

It's not bad to take profit with your holding. The thing is, you should have a plan when to sell and when to buy. Just like now, the price isn't too much so if you have sold earlier few days ago you are able to buy cheaper coins now with some profit on the side.
holding also need strategy to maximize our profits.its like trading, and we should doing buy and sell in some periode.for example if our tokens value rise more than 100% only in few days we need to sell it first.and then if its price make correction we buy back.so by doing this our tokens amount will bigger than before.
Yes, you're right.

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
May 31, 2019, 03:19:08 AM

May 31, 2019, 02:19:09 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 31, 2019, 02:04:43 AM
When a certain stock or currency is already considered overpriced, it has the tendency to correct itself in the coming days. The bear market of 2018 might be a corrective reaction to the soaring bitcoin price inthewhole year of 2017 and culminated on its final all-time high in december. The bullrun almost lasted for a whole year of 2017 and bearmarket that followed it also lasted for a year. These are all part of the cryptocurrency market cycle.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
May 31, 2019, 01:54:30 AM

May 31, 2019, 12:26:29 AM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
May 31, 2019, 12:22:43 AM
Not only in cryptocurrency but in all business,.any year there is a big boom the following year os accompanied by a dump which is the correction effect. In 2017 cryptocurrency had their all time high price and a major boom. 2018 was just a year for correction.  After the corrections will come a major boom also
After the end of 2017, the cryptocurrency market has shown a significant decline. we can see a decline in prices that occurred from the beginning of the year to the end of 2018. at the beginning of 2019 the market still has no change in the high 2 months, the last is the price movement
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
May 30, 2019, 11:12:38 PM
Not only in cryptocurrency but in all business,.any year there is a big boom the following year os accompanied by a dump which is the correction effect. In 2017 cryptocurrency had their all time high price and a major boom. 2018 was just a year for correction.  After the corrections will come a major boom also
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
May 30, 2019, 05:56:56 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
May 30, 2019, 08:52:51 AM
2018 is the year of disaster for the community in crypto industry.  Why? out of 95% I think of the ico that arise was all ended up into scam project, only few of the ico became good to give the bounty distribution of the token to their participants. So I guess, this year teaches us many things to become a good bearish people in my own opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: