Pages:
Author

Topic: 2018 the year of correction? - page 9. (Read 18094 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
November 29, 2018, 12:12:48 AM
From the beginning of this year, we are facing this downfall completely which we cannot control our patience because market fluctuation is kept increase and this makes many people think about the cryptocurrency. I hope 2018 is completely in correction mode.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.
This year has been without a doubt one of the worst for cryptocurrencies but not everything is lost especially if you have not sold your coins yet since you still have the chance of recovering all the money you have lost, but it is something that only the most dedicated holders will be capable to do since the price will take months or even years to recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:03:26 AM
As we witnessed a bearish year which lasted longer than the prediction and some people was it was the bad year for crypto but i feel it was a the year of correction as the value of crypto were overachieved at the end of 2017. Hence we are having a correction period to what the real value should had been? Kindly share your opinion.
Yes, I think 2018 is a year of correction, it takes time to learn and fix problems in order to be ready for next bull run next year.

Even now, when the market does not look very attractive, you can enter it. The cryptocurrencies are still very cheap, and the probability that they will gain much soon, is very high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 28, 2018, 03:02:57 AM
Yes, I think 2018 is a year of correction, it takes time to learn and fix problems in order to be ready for next bull run next year.

I am not sure that we can call this situation that we see on the market a correction. The cryptocurrencies prices have been constantly changing.  We remember the days when they even decided to jump too high but then, they fell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 09:21:12 PM
After a huge spike last year December and somewhere in January this year, there is suppose to be a correction period and that cannot be prevented. This is where most of the investors who made huge profits begin to cash out and when this happens, the market gradually drop in value but when it happens suddenly and massive, FUD sets in and speeds the fall in market price. This is what is seen today. However, the correction period will soon pass and the market will bounce back to normal.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 25, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
If 2018 is the year of correction for cryptocurrencies, then i think it's one of the toughest corrections that cryptocurrencies have to endure. As we can see, bitcoin's value has turned down to 3,000$ and maybe it will go beyond that in the next couple of days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 25, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
More than the year of correction, I think that of total collapse!
On the other hand, it is certainly not the first time that the bitcoin almost totally loses its value and is given for dead, but every time it has recovered and done better.
We'll see.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 25, 2018, 05:10:05 PM
2017 bullish price for cryptocurrency was over priced and beyond expectation, I feel 2018 is the year of correction, which will be followed by stability in the cryptocurrency platform, the long period of  bearish market trend give opportunity for more investors to join and be part  of the  bull run in 2019.Let us be hopefull for the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 03:11:47 AM
I agree with what you say, this year is a correction year for bitcoin. I hope that in 2019 the price of bitcoin can recover and be able to attract many investors to invest.

Probably, I am mistaken, but it seems to me that the correction cannot last for so long. Almost a year has passed since that time when the market started the fall. I hope, finally, we will see how the crypto is growing.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 22, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
I agree with what you say, this year is a correction year for bitcoin. I hope that in 2019 the price of bitcoin can recover and be able to attract many investors to invest.
Investors are not going to come and throw their money at the market just because they feel like it, they need to see an opportunity for them to profit from this market as well and for that they need to see a positive development in the technology of cryptocurrencies, and until they do not see that we cannot really expect the market to grow significantly during the next year.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
November 22, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
I think the long bear market is healthy, everyday many people are leaving Crypto, those who search for quick short term profits, as well as people who think 2017 bull run will be repeated. We might see a movement in December, but it will not be huge.

In general i think that short term speculators levaing the market is good thing , this should indicate the end of bear market but the recent huge drop makes me re evaluate the situation just because the share size of the drop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:15:57 AM
Probably this is the year of correction but mind you that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency would also had a great chance to have a good market price turn back. I do not see the system will not going to survive especially that money has gone through the system and many loving to have cryptocurrency.
The period from the point of fall till the pint of recovery is always the recovery period after the recessional period is finished. For cryptocurrency, it often lasts longer but the current stability in the value of Bitcoin is good enough and shows signals for revival.
Their is also some market manipulation happens for this year. Although the main effect was the bubble of last year's rally that collapse the price of bitcoin and this year is the correction to align the real value of bitcoin. Yet it's the best time to enter the market at lower price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 22, 2018, 01:26:44 AM
The price correction in 2018 is one of the glum effects caused by the increase that occurred last December, because the increase was not a natural increase due to market willingness but the behavior of over-manipulation, didn't fail if in the end this increase has caused a prolonged correction.
I agree with you. Our current market is adjusting to a reasonable level, the values of altcoins are now real and I still feel good for the value of them now. no pumping and dumping. From now on the market will develop based on our investment.
it will be better if all cryptocurrency price have natural growth.pump and dump just make investor affraid with their investment value.no stability and just speculation game.
Yes, i am also of the point of view that bitcoin should move naturally and not by the means of pump and dump. But then it is already 8 to 9 months we are seeing lower bitcoin market and this is getting frustrating for the users. I think it is time that bitcoin should start the bull period.
Hopefully by 2019, it will be a good year for the growth of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency, and we will see it a big market revival.

I also hope that in 2019, we will see the rise of the market. This year was a very serious and difficult period for most of us. Really, many guys lost their money as they decided to give up and sell the crypto.

That's right, friend and the important thing is we don't break up to keep on hoping. I'm very sure 2019 will be the year of the rise of bitcoin and other cryptos, but even so, I really hope that the rising price of BTC can occur at the end of 2018.
maybe january or february we will se sky shining on cryptocurrency market when BAKKT already launched.and before this moment happen dont lost our hope and trust about crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
2018 is a year of rapid decline of the entire market. Each month, the market situation is only getting worse.  Even seemingly the most persistent traders and investors do not stand up to this state of Affairs. The situation is extremely tense.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
I can say even more, the next year may be bad. In my opinion, by the end of next summer, this correction will continue and possibly until the end of the year of the last year we will see a slight increase. Again, this is just my opinion.
In my opinion, we must be optimistic. We all really know the nature of bitcoin and how it behaves every single day. Then why to be disturbed on price falls? It always gives us Bull Run.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 22, 2018, 01:20:13 AM
We don’t really know what this year or next holds, but I think it wouldn’t be something to regret. Last year when the price was increasing I saved my Bitcoin till when I started seeing signs that there will be a fall, so I had to withdraw funds and see what follows. And even before that a lot of people were saying in this forum that there will be a correction and that’s what is happening now.
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
November 21, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
This year was the wrost of crypto history I think because a similar dip never happened in the history of cryptocurrencues!
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 21, 2018, 05:59:18 PM
The price correction in 2018 is one of the glum effects caused by the increase that occurred last December, because the increase was not a natural increase due to market willingness but the behavior of over-manipulation, didn't fail if in the end this increase has caused a prolonged correction.
I agree with you. Our current market is adjusting to a reasonable level, the values of altcoins are now real and I still feel good for the value of them now. no pumping and dumping. From now on the market will develop based on our investment.
it will be better if all cryptocurrency price have natural growth.pump and dump just make investor affraid with their investment value.no stability and just speculation game.
Yes, i am also of the point of view that bitcoin should move naturally and not by the means of pump and dump. But then it is already 8 to 9 months we are seeing lower bitcoin market and this is getting frustrating for the users. I think it is time that bitcoin should start the bull period.
Hopefully by 2019, it will be a good year for the growth of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency, and we will see it a big market revival.

I also hope that in 2019, we will see the rise of the market. This year was a very serious and difficult period for most of us. Really, many guys lost their money as they decided to give up and sell the crypto.

That's right, friend and the important thing is we don't break up to keep on hoping. I'm very sure 2019 will be the year of the rise of bitcoin and other cryptos, but even so, I really hope that the rising price of BTC can occur at the end of 2018.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 04:39:32 PM
I am not too surprise about this. It is also good for this market correction to happen once in a while otherwise, some people will just continue to speculate unrealistic prices which is not good economic wise. Such may even lead to inflation.
Pages:
Jump to: