Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019, A Challenging Year for Ethereum - page 17. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 23, 2019, 12:52:44 AM
Agree, now Ethereum has competition. Many other platforms provide fee-less transactions and in more quantity, Ethereum needs to step it's game up or will be abolished.
Don't only talk about ETH, every coin now is not stepping up and I believe as long as everything is down, ETH will never be replace.
The market is quite bad and indeed its a great challenge for this year, we don't know what will come but being optimistic is our only strategy right now.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 22, 2019, 11:53:26 PM
Agree, now Ethereum has competition. Many other platforms provide fee-less transactions and in more quantity, Ethereum needs to step it's game up or will be abolished.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 22, 2019, 11:53:16 PM

Thanks for sharing. Ethereum is the market leader in this regard as you mentioned. However, it would be nice to reduce the GAS fees slightly. In this way, he had the chance to access more trading volumes. I keep a Ethereum in my account. and I believe Ethereum will show a good rise in 2019
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 11:49:51 PM
I am hoping this year will be the best stage for ethereum to be even better than what has happen last year. Also with the hardfork on ethereum should also able to takes ethereum to another level that could even surpass any other altcoins and really became success this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 22, 2019, 11:41:20 PM
It cannot be predicted for ethereum in the future because until now there has not been a signi fi cant increase, but I am sure slowly ethereum will rise again all need an instant process and I also believe ethereum for the future will last long
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
January 22, 2019, 11:22:33 PM
i think not only for ethereum will it be a difficult year, but for the whole crypto coins. many people have lost faith in crypto after 2018, so 2019 will be a challenging year for the whole crypto sector.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 22, 2019, 10:51:12 PM
The toughest challenge for Ethereum was in the past already ,that's the year 2018 ,this year 2019 will get better and about using ether as gas fee for dapps is fine by me I'm sure this year will bring new improvement for Ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 09:31:03 PM
Until now ethereum is still in an unstable condition, it cannot be predicted for the future, but I am sure that as time passes ethereum will occupy its position again, there are still many supporters for this coin and I believe that ethereum will remain the best altcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 22, 2019, 09:14:12 PM
True. Eth’s run is really unpredictable despite of its unquestionable popularity and true usage as a great smart contract which is so widely used by most of tokens today. I really hope this year will Ethereum be still belong to top 10 in CMC we do not know.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
January 22, 2019, 08:46:53 PM
Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

This is something an Ethereum dapp must consider and/or think about this year.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale

yeah according to that source, ETH still dominating Total Number Of Unique Dapp but still poor for the percentage of the user.
we are now still waiting for the Progress of ETH on this years. but IMAO I prefer to TRON and EOS on the future. their mass adoption are more faster.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 22, 2019, 08:24:21 PM
Ethereum needs to solve its main problem this is a problem of scalability and only then the price will start to grow
The devs are starting to do that.

But one solution which is the constantinople upgrade was delayed and will be pursued after a month. I guess this is really a tough start not just for ethereum but for the whole market. This month is about to end but I'm still positive that something will explode which will make the market healthier again.
Activity: 182
January 22, 2019, 07:58:07 PM
I think that the year 2019, on the contrary, will be very successful for ethereum and he will be able to show an excellent result
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 22, 2019, 07:47:06 PM
I could not figure out where do you see stable growth for ETH.
It has lost from it`s market share a lot.
In January 2018 the price of ETH was 10% of BTC price and today is 3.3% .
ETH is struggling for more than a year, but 2019 should be the year for new upgrades and recovery for Ethereum.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2019, 07:51:07 PM
Ethereum needs to solve its main problem this is a problem of scalability and only then the price will start to grow
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
January 22, 2019, 11:15:23 AM
Ethereum is still at its best, dominating the dapp market in 2018. It gains the highest active number of dapp users among others. Not just that, it’s leading the market also in terms of wallet holders and total number of dapps.

But despite of the stable growth, Ethereum may find 2019 a tough year to begin with. Aside from the less transaction it has compared to the others, its dapp users needs to maintain an ETH for the gass fee every transaction. This greatly affects the dapp users experience and full mass adoption of Ethereum Dapps.

Source: https://www.dapp.com/article/annual-dapp-market-report-2018?utm_content=Vale
The statistics is indeed correct, and still Ethereum is the leading smartcontract provider, for me Eth gas requirements for using the D'apps is not a problem as long as the application was satisfies my needs i dont care if im using Ethers for gas if needed.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 10:42:20 AM

Pages:
Jump to: