Author

Topic: 2019 NBA Pre-Season - page 2879. (Read 874546 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 25, 2016, 07:26:21 PM
Warriors were leading by 14 with 7 mins to go and the odds on GSW were 1.01 but still cavs managed to win it. the odds on cavs were 15x at that time. I should have bent on cavs then. Would have made good money out of it. GSW somehow manage to flop in the final qtr and Kyrie again with the winning shot. Good game on the whole but it was Warriors game to lose as they lead pretty much the whole match.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
December 25, 2016, 06:23:19 PM
it was just a wonderful game, thanks both teams for this amazing game, especially Cavaliers for the last quarter, they were behind during hole match, but they won in last minutes.

Cleveland Cavaliers are the best of best...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 25, 2016, 06:20:59 PM
Good evening to everyone! Tonight we have a great game and below my prediction for this:

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors => Total under 221.5 points

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas! Smiley

why under 211.5 points?
He put under 221.5 points Roll Eyes which is a good prediction if you ask me since the injury and player that was mentioned being out. Curry was struggling to score during the last game so his three pointers will not come so easily in this game.
It will ensure Cavaliers with the outright victors of this Mega Matchup of the decade if you ask me. Wink

It really seems the Cavs are holding back their play for this game, I'm getting the sense they can easily take the lead this whole game but looks like they are not trying to as of the moment especially with Curry having a bad game. This 4th qtr would be interesting if they'll decide to up their game or not.

Surprisingly Curry never has a good Christmas game. GSW collectively playing really well but LBJ is have a really good game as well. LBJ had 10 rebounds in first half itself. Could end up making another triple double for himself if he gets some more assists.

And just like that, the Cavs decided to step up and play in the 4th quarter and made the Warriors look like they don't know what hit them. Kyrie toyed GSW the whole of 4th including the game winning basket. This goes to show I was right that it feels like the Cavs were just holding back their play for the first 3 qtrs. Very nice game for the Cavs as well as the Warriors were kinda exposed on this one too.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 25, 2016, 06:19:18 PM
Last game of the finals should go to the Golden State Warriors they have every advantage on closing this series and Cleveland Cavaliers gonna have a hard time in dealing with gsw on their home.
This is always the case when it comes to basketball finals. The major winning factor is the home court advantage. Once the crowds gets into it there is no stopping a team that is striving for the win more so for the final and deciding game which is game 7.

It was the match that the referees put into the game. I do not know how the league will end up with these referees coming from ignoring the foul made in durant in the final position, watching the position of the lie to make time for game strikes to the cavs who do not stay.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 06:18:22 PM
Irving's shot was unbelievable winning shot as he was on the floor to beat the Warriors.
That was too close to call. Good thing I was smart and put my money on over 214.5 points. Wink
Or I would of had a heart attack if they lost! Cheesy
Activity: 138
December 25, 2016, 06:00:55 PM
Last game of the finals should go to the Golden State Warriors they have every advantage on closing this series and Cleveland Cavaliers gonna have a hard time in dealing with gsw on their home.
This is always the case when it comes to basketball finals. The major winning factor is the home court advantage. Once the crowds gets into it there is no stopping a team that is striving for the win more so for the final and deciding game which is game 7.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
December 25, 2016, 05:52:14 PM
very dramatic and interesting game, GSW vs CLE. hope King will return soon and Cavaliers will be able to win this game. GO GO GO Cleveland Cavaliers
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 25, 2016, 05:42:23 PM
Good evening to everyone! Tonight we have a great game and below my prediction for this:

why under 211.5 points?
He put under 221.5 points Roll Eyes which is a good prediction if you ask me since the injury and player that was mentioned being out. Curry was struggling to score during the last game so his three pointers will not come so easily in this game.
It will ensure Cavaliers with the outright victors of this Mega Matchup of the decade if you ask me. Wink

It really seems the Cavs are holding back their play for this game, I'm getting the sense they can easily take the lead this whole game but looks like they are not trying to as of the moment especially with Curry having a bad game. This 4th qtr would be interesting if they'll decide to up their game or not.

Surprisingly Curry never has a good Christmas game. GSW collectively playing really well but LBJ is have a really good game as well. LBJ had 10 rebounds in first half itself. Could end up making another triple double for himself if he gets some more assists.
Activity: 140
December 25, 2016, 05:37:58 PM

why under 211.5 points?

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 25, 2016, 02:46:52 PM

why under 211.5 points?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
December 25, 2016, 01:53:22 PM
by the way, Chicago Bulls usually put big surprises against big teams and struggle against the small ones, for some reason

ML them, or Chicago +8.5, may be a good lottery ticket, for the odds and the handicap
Activity: 97
December 25, 2016, 01:32:50 PM

why under 211.5 points?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2016, 01:29:53 PM

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520
December 25, 2016, 12:49:25 PM
USA: NBA :

Cleveland Cavaliers  vs  Golden State Warriors : Throwback to the Finals in the last season , Both teams are strong and both teams have the best players in NBA like Lebron Jmaes and Kyrie Irving in Cleveland and Thompson and Currie and Kevin Durant in Warriors , it will be a big game , i wil bet for over 200.5 pts .
San Antonio Spurs  vs  Chicago Bulls : bet for under 210.5 pts.
New York Knicks  vs  Boston Celtics :I will bet for New York Knicks  to win .
I'm liking the under too on the spurs match, looking at some stats about the bulls on their last 4 matches on the road they have scored under 100 pts.

Also for those wanting to place their bet with a highest odds possible nitrogen is offering a juice free (no house edge) promo on their nba lines. Read their blog for more info about it.

promo ended few minutes ago Sad
Too late for me, but lets see how the game will end placing my bets for cavs and following you with over points migth be a good parlay showdown of the stars in their cristmas day how a blow out for the fans and lebro  will play at is best together with the rest of the team. GL
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 25, 2016, 11:55:38 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers  vs  Golden State Warriors : Throwback to the Finals in the last season , Both teams are strong and both teams have the best players in NBA like Lebron Jmaes and Kyrie Irving in Cleveland and Thompson and Currie and Kevin Durant in Warriors , it will be a big game , i wil bet for over 200.5 pts .
I'm liking the under too on the spurs match, looking at some stats about the bulls on their last 4 matches on the road they have scored under 100 pts.

Also for those wanting to place their bet with a highest odds possible nitrogen is offering a juice free (no house edge) promo on their nba lines. Read their blog for more info about it.

Damn wish I knew about that.  Grin Grin
Activity: 104
December 25, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
December 25, 2016, 10:49:32 AM

Activity: 99
December 25, 2016, 10:29:26 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers  vs  Golden State Warriors : Throwback to the Finals in the last season , Both teams are strong and both teams have the best players in NBA like Lebron Jmaes and Kyrie Irving in Cleveland and Thompson and Currie and Kevin Durant in Warriors , it will be a big game , i wil bet for over 200.5 pts .
San Antonio Spurs  vs  Chicago Bulls : bet for under 210.5 pts.
New York Knicks  vs  Boston Celtics :I will bet for New York Knicks  to win .

Same same but I'm going for a Celtics win. If I remember correctly, the Spurs lost to the Bulls last time. Anyway, Goodluck to us!

but Celtics are coming from a back to back away game and they lost against Oklahoma yesterday, and NY is strong and home

also the Bulls seems now a different team as the one that defeated the Spurs, but they are unpredictable, they can win or lose against anyone by any score
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2016, 09:26:14 AM
Golden State Warriors Vs Cleveland Cavaliers

It is very rare to have this big game at such an early kickoff. My bet is on under 223.5 points as both teams don't really score lots of points when they faced each other in the finals. Warriors don't really score. I remember Warriors losing to the Lakers 112-95 last season during early kickoff. Cavaliers defense will be stronger than the teams Warriors faced in recent games.
This is a great Christmas gift for us, I like this game and I have been waiting for this moment, this should be a very exciting game for all the NBA fans. Whoever wins this game, I just hope it will be a close game for us to watch and hopefully the cavaliers will win even if they are underdog at home with the current line.

Although yes this is gonna be some kind of a 'statement game,' don't expect the same intensity like they gave back in the finals. There's nothing big on the line here.
Its a gift to their fans who love supporting their teams just wanted to see whos much eager to win and the rivals between stars like kd and the plus the dominating guard such as curry an irving. Good luck

well let's see how these two teams will perform in this rematch. i think the warriors have a lot more to prove this time as losing a 3-1 lead in the finals is pretty hard to swallow. though it's going to be a lot different with the addition of Durant as this would be the first time as well kd will face the cavs in a different uniform. my bet's on gsw for todays game though. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 25, 2016, 06:58:27 AM

Cleveland Cavaliers  vs  Golden State Warriors : Throwback to the Finals in the last season , Both teams are strong and both teams have the best players in NBA like Lebron Jmaes and Kyrie Irving in Cleveland and Thompson and Currie and Kevin Durant in Warriors , it will be a big game , i wil bet for over 200.5 pts .
San Antonio Spurs  vs  Chicago Bulls : bet for under 210.5 pts.
New York Knicks  vs  Boston Celtics :I will bet for New York Knicks  to win .

Same same but I'm going for a Celtics win. If I remember correctly, the Spurs lost to the Bulls last time. Anyway, Goodluck to us!
Jump to: