Pages:
Author

Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130
March 10, 2022, 04:56:31 PM
It's actually crucial to save in case of "rainy days", cause the future itself is unpredictable. Most reason amongst many as to why certain persons that actually had the intention of saving end up not been able to save or invest is because their expenses/responsible does not only equate but goes beyond their income and so they even have to manage to keep things going with the little they receive.

Others find it difficult to save not cause they don't have a sum left to save after much expenditure but cause of maybe due to ostentatious life they have imbibe in themselves.

But be it as it may, one really need to save and invest irrespective of how much you earn, wether small or big, as far as you plan yourself well before your income arrives there will always be room for savings and investment.

N/B: if you don't earn like them, don't spend like them!

That is very true. Live within your means. Be frugal with your lifestyle. If it is not necessary, then, don't buy. It is better to have savings rather than spending some of your extra to your wants or luxury. Because you don't know what the future will be, and if you are not prepared, you will find yourself regretting that you haven't prepared yourself. Even if you have little salary, you can find ways how to put some into your savings. Think of the goals that you want to achieve and you will be encouraged to save as much as possible.
You all have spoken we'll and also have made my information and knowledge broader with this comment, we need to plan our financial life as to be able to execute our investment and business life dealing with a volatile asset such as cryptocurrency require in-depth knowledge and discipline in order not to make any wrong decision.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
March 07, 2022, 06:56:58 PM
Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Suitable, I agree, I think I should follow your tricks and strategies to do things this year, especially investment, I don't want to fail again for this year, I'm at risk and I have to do something about crypto this year.
Just calculate the risk you take.

You're going to be good with your investments upon making and taking calculated risks. As you take those, don't forget that it's just part of your financial plan and there are some other things you still have to do.

And that's about making money through another resource.

Yes, you need to balance everything. If you manage to do, better the chance is high for you to succeed.

These investments that being planed correctly can give you a decent amount of benefits. It's a matter of choice and your focus
to enhance your knowledge to have much better accuracy.

There are people who continue to earn and enjoy the benefits. Just look forward and try harder.
Balance everything is the key on which you should really be having savings plus having those investments if you do really tend to live a good life in terms of financial and something worry free too since you do have money

not only for investment but also in emergency purposes which is a must because not all the times we are just fine and there are really days on which situations do really happen which would be needing some financial

back-up and if you dont have something like that then you would really be finding big problem onwards or on the current situation you are in.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 06, 2022, 04:51:41 PM
It's actually crucial to save in case of "rainy days", cause the future itself is unpredictable. Most reason amongst many as to why certain persons that actually had the intention of saving end up not been able to save or invest is because their expenses/responsible does not only equate but goes beyond their income and so they even have to manage to keep things going with the little they receive.

Others find it difficult to save not cause they don't have a sum left to save after much expenditure but cause of maybe due to ostentatious life they have imbibe in themselves.

But be it as it may, one really need to save and invest irrespective of how much you earn, wether small or big, as far as you plan yourself well before your income arrives there will always be room for savings and investment.

That is very true. Live within your means. Be frugal with your lifestyle. If it is not necessary, then, don't buy. It is better to have savings rather than spending some of your extra to your wants or luxury. Because you don't know what the future will be, and if you are not prepared, you will find yourself regretting that you haven't prepared yourself. Even if you have little salary, you can find ways how to put some to your savings. Think of the goals that you want to achieve and you will be encouraged to save as much as possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 41
March 06, 2022, 11:57:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 06, 2022, 11:43:39 AM
Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Suitable, I agree, I think I should follow your tricks and strategies to do things this year, especially investment, I don't want to fail again for this year, I'm at risk and I have to do something about crypto this year.

You're going to be good with your investments upon making and taking calculated risks. As you take those, don't forget that it's just part of your financial plan and there are some other things you still have to do.

Yes, you need to balance everything. If you manage to do, better the chance is high for you to succeed.

These investments that being planed correctly can give you a decent amount of benefits. It's a matter of choice and your focus
to enhance your knowledge to have much better accuracy.

There are people who continue to earn and enjoy the benefits. Just look forward and try harder.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 05, 2022, 07:32:37 AM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 592
God is great
March 05, 2022, 07:10:27 AM
My plan for the year already got collapsed, because I limited myself from gambling and decided to spend just a dollar to the max per day. I wasn't able to keep myself in control and have lost $20. Now my wallet is empty, and now I focus much on trading. I've planned to make very minimal earning through trading practice investing on top order altcoins.
Gambling is always a risky way of earning .So i always avoid this way of earning .You can thank yourself that you are back on the track after doing only 20$ loss .It could 2000$ if you get addicted on it .However its a better thinking that to trade and earn . Its a better way of earning though this is so risky if you don't know much about it .I also have a plan for this year to keep save my altcoin and hold until i get a good return and also doing trade with minimum of risk .I hope i will gain much from the past year i have .Best of luck for you as well mate .

Focusing more in investing is a better plan that will always come with good results when one is consistent in it. It is a good plan  that one hopes of getting profit from  it. But when it comes to gambling it should  not be counted as plan that can always generate profit because gambling  is unpredictable, it is never certain to know if one can gain from it.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
March 03, 2022, 10:55:05 AM
My plan for the year already got collapsed, because I limited myself from gambling and decided to spend just a dollar to the max per day. I wasn't able to keep myself in control and have lost $20. Now my wallet is empty, and now I focus much on trading. I've planned to make very minimal earning through trading practice investing on top order altcoins.
Gambling is always a risky way of earning .So i always avoid this way of earning .You can thank yourself that you are back on the track after doing only 20$ loss .It could 2000$ if you get addicted on it .However its a better thinking that to trade and earn . Its a better way of earning though this is so risky if you don't know much about it .I also have a plan for this year to keep save my altcoin and hold until i get a good return and also doing trade with minimum of risk .I hope i will gain much from the past year i have .Best of luck for you as well mate .
Activity: 790
Merit: 44
March 03, 2022, 09:39:17 AM
March 02, 2022, 06:42:11 PM
The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Everything should have a plan.I have already some plan for this year.I want to Invest in Long time holding and trading. My plan goes to I'm buying some valuable coin and long time hold and. I think every investor or trader should need to patience and control yourself.I learned already from my mistake in 2021, i hope i will Victory this year.
It is very important indeed to start, it is necessary to prepare a plan first.
if looking at your plan i think its very good to have top coin,
for long term investment coins like BNB,Ethereum, or Matic for me it is a decent and profitable coin,
apart from that learning from mistakes is also a good thing so that in the future hope not to repeat the same mistakes
Of course, if one is preparing for long term investment holding stable and already established coins such as BNB and BTC ETH, are the best choice when choosing to hold for long as most of the other low cap and new coins can easily get dumped so one needs to constantly stay active in the market.

The new coins are not suitable for long-term investment but can also give a good turnover if one gets lucky and the coin receives public attention in the market but it can sustain that position for a long that is why it is not good for the long term holdings.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
March 02, 2022, 04:54:06 PM
Anyone can have his own investment plan, if you ask me I would say I have a short to the mid-term investment plan for this year, firstly I should check my note and my investments and I did during the last year and take lessons from my mistakes I've done during that time, then from the lessons, we got from the past we can have a plan for 2022 for example during 2021 I sold a big share of my investment to buy an apartment and gave it to rent to make passive income but now I can see I was mistaken because I could get more profit by holding bitcoin so my first lesson can be to trust bitcoin even if the market is bearish and everyone is panic selling and I'm going to use this lesson for my new investment plan for 2022.

True, we all believe in the concept of increasing our savings, but there are so many reasons to spend that it is easy to get sidetracked. Every time we postpone saving and investing, we miss out on opportunities to grow our wealth. We must commit to putting a portion of your income aside for savings in order to help you reach your goals sooner. I encourage you to make saving a habit. The earlier you begin, the more funds you accumulate, and the more assets you earn for your long-term goal.
There are situations which do really make this habit to be that impossible to be done specially when you do have lots of expenses or priorities which it do connects out with financial
So there are things which are inevitable for you to make out some spending but as much as we could we should make out some savings no matter what because we do know
on what would be the things that it could back it up not only for emergency purposes but also with some investment as well.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2022, 03:47:23 PM
Now i'm over 29 years old and have 3 kids, i'm still working in the office an i'm tired of the current economic condition, many things i can't buy to please my family so i plan to invest around 50% of my salary to buy some coins what I'm aiming for in the long term,
Buy bitcoin.

Don't risk too much in putting that into different altcoins. At least with bitcoin, you've got a certain investment that's going to give you peace of mind in the long run.

It's volatile but looking at the future, you'll understand why everyone is holding it.

if I don't force it then I'm worried that my life won't change.
This is true if you don't try to change a thing or two, nothing will happen, nothing will change. At least now, you're decided to invest that part of your salary into crypto.

I hope that you'll sustain your family's need with the remaining 50%. Just keep on making investments and as well as other source of income.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
March 02, 2022, 09:59:40 AM
Anyone can have his own investment plan, if you ask me I would say I have a short to the mid-term investment plan for this year, firstly I should check my note and my investments and I did during the last year and take lessons from my mistakes I've done during that time, then from the lessons, we got from the past we can have a plan for 2022 for example during 2021 I sold a big share of my investment to buy an apartment and gave it to rent to make passive income but now I can see I was mistaken because I could get more profit by holding bitcoin so my first lesson can be to trust bitcoin even if the market is bearish and everyone is panic selling and I'm going to use this lesson for my new investment plan for 2022.

True, we all believe in the concept of increasing our savings, but there are so many reasons to spend that it is easy to get sidetracked. Every time we postpone saving and investing, we miss out on opportunities to grow our wealth. We must commit to putting a portion of your income aside for savings in order to help you reach your goals sooner. I encourage you to make saving a habit. The earlier you begin, the more funds you accumulate, and the more assets you earn for your long-term goal.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
March 02, 2022, 05:42:53 AM
Now i'm over 29 years old and have 3 kids, i'm still working in the office an i'm tired of the current economic condition, many things i can't buy to please my family so i plan to invest around 50% of my salary to buy some coins what I'm aiming for in the long term, if I don't force it then I'm worried that my life won't change.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 01, 2022, 03:35:21 PM
Whatever happens with global economic problems such as pandemics, wars and so on, we must focus on investment, because many investments die during war and pandemics, I will choose investments that are faster to turn into cash so I will choose cryptocurrencies as my first target.
That's cool cryptocurrency is one of the most lucrative investments at this period as the digital currency industry is still young and a lot of good projects are coming up that can give massive profits in a short time, but in choosing the right platform to invest in, one needs to make adequate findings as to know the direction of such investment so that you can easily follow the road maps without any challenge.
I dont believe about having no challenge when choosing up even though you are pretty aware on what project you are following but it wont really be guaranteeing out that you would succeed on that one in the future.

It would be always mattering with the demand itself because even how potential or good it is but the demand isnt there then you could expect something that it wont really be that good for you.

So going all in as form of investment plan is something not that good but its not bad to consider either.So only invest on the amount you could afford always.
March 01, 2022, 03:30:23 PM
Whatever happens with global economic problems such as pandemics, wars and so on, we must focus on investment, because many investments die during war and pandemics, I will choose investments that are faster to turn into cash so I will choose cryptocurrencies as my first target.
That's cool cryptocurrency is one of the most lucrative investments at this period as the digital currency industry is still young and a lot of good projects are coming up that can give massive profits in a short time, but in choosing the right platform to invest in, one needs to make adequate findings as to know the direction of such investment so that you can easily follow the road maps without any challenge.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
February 28, 2022, 10:55:57 PM
Whatever happens with global economic problems such as pandemics, wars and so on, we must focus on investment, because many investments die during war and pandemics, I will choose investments that are faster to turn into cash so I will make the choice of cryptocurrencies my first target.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
February 28, 2022, 10:08:34 AM
The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Everything should have a plan.I have already some plan for this year.I want to Invest in Long time holding and trading. My plan goes to I'm buying some valuable coin and long time hold and. I think every investor or trader should need to patience and control yourself.I learned already from my mistake in 2021, i hope i will Victory this year.
It is very important indeed to start, it is necessary to prepare a plan first.
if looking at your plan i think its very good to have top coin,
for long term investment coins like BNB,Ethereum, or Matic for me it is a decent and profitable coin,
apart from that learning from mistakes is also a good thing so that in the future hope not to repeat the same mistakes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
February 28, 2022, 09:46:22 AM

Doing something without a plan will usually end in failure, so whatever activities we do must go according to plan. Likewise, when deciding
to invest in crypto, we must have a mature plan, so that we can get profit and avoid losses. But sometimes have a good plan, we must experience
losses and make mistakes first, so that we can learn from our mistakes and not repeat them again in the future. Actually, the main key
to a successful investment in crypto is to have patience, because the volatile crypto market tests our patience. The more we are patient the closer
to success, so control ourselves to be patient when facing a bearish market like now. Sometimes we have to hold the coins that we have bought
for a long time, even the coins that we buy the price will continue to fall after we buy them. This is where our patience is tested, as long as
we are patient and don't panic, we can make a profit in the end. Because the potential coins will always recover and go higher after the price
has fallen very deep, then make sure the coins we buy are potential.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
February 27, 2022, 12:32:15 PM
in the past years, savings have been very difficult to do, especially since the economy in the country has increased, it is really expensive and in case there is a chance to make money, I will choose the same because there is no reason for savings to be wrong and for an investment if  luckily why wouldn't I try for even a small amount because now the opportunity to earn through an investment is only here in a bitcoin crypto ...
When you do have savings then this is where you do really get your investment funds and also your emergency funds all in one thats why it is really crucial on making out some savings because if none then you would

just really be missing out those opportunities plus you would  really be fucked up in terms of funds when you do have problems.It is really just a common goal to have savings via means of various sources.

Doesnt matter on where you do get it as long you could able to accumulate funds whether for your personal expenses and the rest would really be put up on savings.
Pages:
Jump to: