Pages:
Author

Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan - page 6. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 14, 2022, 03:54:28 AM
I will be specific and all I will make comment about is bitcoin.

Many altcoins are shitcoins, if this year is not favourable their price can be worthless and never reach all-time-high again which should be what we should mostly avoid. Do more research.

This is not about trading or short term investment and may exceed a year.

Invest in bitcoin, if the price decrease, invest more. A time is coming when bitcoin will again reach all-time-high. All your investment will never at the time be in vain as you will make profit.

Bitcoin investment is the safest one and will reward you in the long run. However, there are some other coins like eth , cardano and dot which may give better returns as compare to bitcoin. Sometimes shitcoins also give 100x returns. So my piece of advice would be to calculate your total money first which you allocate for the crypto investments. Then with 50% of that money buy bitcoins and with 25% of that money, you can by other good coins from the top 10 list. The remaining 25% of the money can be allocated to shitcoins. This way you will get the maximum returns while minimizing the risks.
To avoid big losses, investing in bitcoin should have the highest allocation and the rest for good altcoins and shitcoins, or let's say for those meme coins. In this way, you have diversify your investments well and you know even through long term hodling, except for meme coins, good profits are waiting for you. But before you can do this, you have to prepare sufficient funds for investment purposes only, but also only invest on the amount you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
January 14, 2022, 02:26:57 AM
I will be specific and all I will make comment about is bitcoin.

Many altcoins are shitcoins, if this year is not favourable their price can be worthless and never reach all-time-high again which should be what we should mostly avoid. Do more research.

This is not about trading or short term investment and may exceed a year.

Invest in bitcoin, if the price decrease, invest more. A time is coming when bitcoin will again reach all-time-high. All your investment will never at the time be in vain as you will make profit.

Bitcoin investment is the safest one and will reward you in the long run. However, there are some other coins like eth , cardano and dot which may give better returns as compare to bitcoin. Sometimes shitcoins also give 100x returns. So my piece of advice would be to calculate your total money first which you allocate for the crypto investments. Then with 50% of that money buy bitcoins and with 25% of that money, you can by other good coins from the top 10 list. The remaining 25% of the money can be allocated to shitcoins. This way you will get the maximum returns while minimizing the risks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 14, 2022, 02:04:54 AM
Controlling finances every year for me is a bit difficult, without investing and trading money will not spin. Seeing daily needs makes savings can be empty. I have a plan to make a profit by trading, I don't make long term investments. For this year, with the capital I have, it will be very difficult if I am not careful, as some say prefer the least risk. As long as the money is always spinning and sufficient.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 14, 2022, 01:37:19 AM
The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
2021 wasn’t a bad year for me.it was really good and I was able to achieve a lot in it. I think that the mistake that most people do make is that they are always trying to gain everything; they don’t even think of the right time that they are meant to take a particular action, all their mind is just focused on trying to gain as much as possible.

It is always good, and the best for us, to be taking our steps slowly and not try to rush everything that we are doing.We can always start taking small profit whenever you feel it is right. And you should also have a target that you are trying to reach, if not, you would be like a soldier on a mission with no plan at all.

I am very satisfied with Bitcoin's performance in 2021, even I managed to make a big profit in 2021. I managed to get all that because I had a good
plan from the start, so I could get positive results. Therefore, entering 2022 we must also start planning the investments that we will make. We have
to determine what strategy we will use to be able to generate much better profits in 2022. Moreover, the crypto market is very volatile, if we don't
plan well, there is a possibility that we take the wrong decision. Don't let us fail to get positive results this year because we didn't prepare a good plan.
I believe most people who manage to make big profits, they don't get it by chance, but I believe they have done careful planning beforehand.

Just do the same strategy prior to the 2021 bull run and you'll eventually make a profit in the next bull run. I'm not saying the bull run will come soon or this year, but it will definitely come, what we are going  to witness this year might be a huge correction, so we also have to be ready with that, see it as an opportunity to accumulate rather than a situation where we should panic and dump everything we have.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 14, 2022, 12:27:19 AM
The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment.
Depends on what your country's legal system's approach to bitcoin is, keep a part of investment in fiat sectors like stocks and deposits. Because this is a bitcoin forum you will see skewed opinions to bitcoin, but you should keep yourself safe by having both options. When it comes to crypto, only bitcoin is what you need.

I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
Give priority to skill development and if possible get a daily job where you can apply those skills. Remember that having a stable income always gives an investor mental peace over the chaos of the market. The fact that you know you can feed yourself and your family in case the investments are going down is a strong deterrent to drastic measures often taken by investors.

Those who think "I quit my job and got rich with crypto" are just show-offs and charlatans. You have to cunning when taking such decisions and keep both options open.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
January 13, 2022, 05:38:48 PM
The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.
2021 wasn’t a bad year for me.it was really good and I was able to achieve a lot in it. I think that the mistake that most people do make is that they are always trying to gain everything; they don’t even think of the right time that they are meant to take a particular action, all their mind is just focused on trying to gain as much as possible.

It is always good, and the best for us, to be taking our steps slowly and not try to rush everything that we are doing.We can always start taking small profit whenever you feel it is right. And you should also have a target that you are trying to reach, if not, you would be like a soldier on a mission with no plan at all.

I am very satisfied with Bitcoin's performance in 2021, even I managed to make a big profit in 2021. I managed to get all that because I had a good
plan from the start, so I could get positive results. Therefore, entering 2022 we must also start planning the investments that we will make. We have
to determine what strategy we will use to be able to generate much better profits in 2022. Moreover, the crypto market is very volatile, if we don't
plan well, there is a possibility that we take the wrong decision. Don't let us fail to get positive results this year because we didn't prepare a good plan.
I believe most people who manage to make big profits, they don't get it by chance, but I believe they have done careful planning beforehand.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
January 13, 2022, 05:20:03 PM

Speaking of savings and investment plans then saving up in your wallet alone would be enough and let volatility would do the rest.
Don't worry about volatility if you are saving as it would only make you panic, almost every day the price is moving, you can't ignore that if you are so sensitive to price volatility. You'll only be affected by volatility if you are doing short-term trading as it's very crucial to understand the price movement so you'll do the right decision at the right timing.
I think the same, if someone is saving bitcoin then they need to stop caring about the volatility of the price as this will only weaken their resolve to save in bitcoin, now it is true the price of bitcoin can go down relatively quickly but that is to be expected with an asset like bitcoin, what matters is that over the long term the trend is for bitcoin to go up in value, so as long as you can ignore the short term volatility then the value of bitcoin and what you can purchase with it will keep going up.
Volatility is something that you have to accept since it will always be a part of bitcoin. And if you plan to accumulate more of bitcoin, then better get used to its own high volatility. I think if you prefer to take less risk this year but still want a greener income, investing in bitcoin should always be your top priority. It may be expensive in value and creates more volatility, but you won't be disappointed on the huge rewards that you will be making in the future as long as you start buying it now while the price is still cheaper.

Volatility is usually spoken of as something that is bad. In my view, it is not. It means that you will get plenty of opportunities to buy an asset below the fair value, as the market forces make it volatile many time without any particular reason other than fear without any underlying issue. Also, volatility insofar as many time means volatility in the upside is frankly desirable. Not everything is measured in a beta.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 13, 2022, 04:32:47 PM

Speaking of savings and investment plans then saving up in your wallet alone would be enough and let volatility would do the rest.
Don't worry about volatility if you are saving as it would only make you panic, almost every day the price is moving, you can't ignore that if you are so sensitive to price volatility. You'll only be affected by volatility if you are doing short-term trading as it's very crucial to understand the price movement so you'll do the right decision at the right timing.
I think the same, if someone is saving bitcoin then they need to stop caring about the volatility of the price as this will only weaken their resolve to save in bitcoin, now it is true the price of bitcoin can go down relatively quickly but that is to be expected with an asset like bitcoin, what matters is that over the long term the trend is for bitcoin to go up in value, so as long as you can ignore the short term volatility then the value of bitcoin and what you can purchase with it will keep going up.
Volatility is something that you have to accept since it will always be a part of bitcoin. And if you plan to accumulate more of bitcoin, then better get used to its own high volatility. I think if you prefer to take less risk this year but still want a greener income, investing in bitcoin should always be your top priority. It may be expensive in value and creates more volatility, but you won't be disappointed on the huge rewards that you will be making in the future as long as you start buying it now while the price is still cheaper.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 13, 2022, 04:13:58 PM

Activity: 200
Merit: 11
January 13, 2022, 01:41:47 PM
is it good to invest in all crypto or bitcoin?? I still watch out for everything.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
January 13, 2022, 03:54:23 AM
Let's plan, let's save, let's invest. The fault of people is that their consumptive spirit doesn't adjust their income from there, it shows that consumptive people are unable to save and invest because they can't control their finances.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 140
January 12, 2022, 05:48:05 PM

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 12, 2022, 05:33:44 PM

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
January 12, 2022, 05:28:31 PM
I didn't do much with my assets at the end of 2021 as I still have all on holding (but in different staking platforms) I didn't feel the need to cash out so I just hold a big part in stablecoins (currently staking for 19.5% apy) and also doing the same to my alts, so far I found it profitable to stake and earn passive income rather than just hold and wait while market recover,  I intend to continue with the same path in 2022, i don't
have the time to engage in trading hence staking is a much better option for me atm, are some good alts with good apy out there that people can take advantage of, in q2,q3 the market may have recover and your accumulated assets would have appreciated even more.

Ok good for you and good advise for others who don't have the experience yet in staking. And that is a good return at 19.5% APY and I think that is one of the highest APY that I've heard, although in the beginning of the hype there are a lot of them offering bigger but then again they have to reduce.

As for me I will continue to accumulate as much bitcoin as I can in 2022. I have cash out some in 2021 and now time to get back and fill my wallet again and that is my plan for this year.
Staking is also a good option but if only you could bare the risks but if not then you would definitely be having problems of stress and minding off always that 3rd parties couldnt really be trusted anytime.

Good % APY for year doesnt indicate that you could really get it precisely after a year yet we know that the more people staked the more lower the rewards or interest would be and thats the fact
about staking.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
January 12, 2022, 04:38:43 PM
I didn't do much with my assets at the end of 2021 as I still have all on holding (but in different staking platforms) I didn't feel the need to cash out so I just hold a big part in stablecoins (currently staking for 19.5% apy) and also doing the same to my alts, so far I found it profitable to stake and earn passive income rather than just hold and wait while market recover,  I intend to continue with the same path in 2022, i don't
have the time to engage in trading hence staking is a much better option for me atm, are some good alts with good apy out there that people can take advantage of, in q2,q3 the market may have recover and your accumulated assets would have appreciated even more.
I would say if you have something that you can make passive income AND have the value of it go up, that's even better. This is why I personally do not like stablecoins, I get the staking part though, I had cake for a long time now, made a great profit from the price going up, got in way earlier, the passive income is also nice, made more profit from the price going up obviously but the staking profit wasn't bad neither.

So, I am focusing on increasing more and more and diversify my passive income part of my portfolio. It has been a while since I made an investment recently, but that has been something that I haven't done in a long time so I am feeling like it's fine. So, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the current setup you have, and I am trying to do the same, except only the stablecoin part but that is a personal preference thing and shouldn't matter too much.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
January 12, 2022, 04:12:23 PM
I think saving and investing are different elements saving is saving money and investing is investing money.
I suggest if your income is still small, save first and then you can invest in peace, and if your income is sufficient to invest, I think you can just invest without saving first.
Yes, what you have said is correct, because investment can be risky at the start. So, it wouldn’t be bad to just start with savings, and as time goes on and you believe you have made sufficient income, you can then start your investment. But then we shouldn’t forget that investment is really important, because what you are going to gain from investing your money, you would hardly gain that from saving your money in a bank account.

Money that you save in a bank account doesn’t really generate much income in return, but when you invest your money you’re standing a chance of making huge return on the investment. It’s just like investing in crypto, you might be lucky and the price would go higher than you even expected, and you will make huge profit. The profit you can make from Bitcoin is more than what you can make from any other kind of investment, because you can even make like a thousand percent in a cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
January 12, 2022, 06:27:04 AM

Ok good for you and good advise for others who don't have the experience yet in staking. And that is a good return at 19.5% APY and I think that is one of the highest APY that I've heard, although in the beginning of the hype there are a lot of them offering bigger but then again they have to reduce.

As for me I will continue to accumulate as much bitcoin as I can in 2022. I have cash out some in 2021 and now time to get back and fill my wallet again and that is my plan for this year.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 11, 2022, 11:46:42 PM
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino
January 11, 2022, 10:05:22 PM
Exactly, saving and investing are related, if you do not have any money saved then it is impossible for you to invest, this explains why so few people around the world are investing, because there is not a culture of saving in most countries and most people spend every single dollar they earn, now there are some people that have a justification for this as they earn too little money for them to actually save any money, but the middle class spends all their money on small luxuries instead of keeping some for a rainy day and then invest that money in something like bitcoin.
Yes, you are right about people who said that they earn too little money to save money. Maybe it is because a habit that has already been done for many years makes them unable to save money for their future. I watched a television channel where someone can buy a house with the coins he saved for almost 25 years. He saved a dime by dime, day by day and he did that for more than 20 years because he wanted to give a house to his family. It is a touching story when his family knows that finally, they have their own home.

From that story, we learn about how we can manage our dream and try to reach it in the future. That person was making savings and investments at the same time. So we could use that for crypto as we are trying to get something in the future that we believe will help us have a better life.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
January 11, 2022, 06:11:54 PM
I think saving and investing are different elements saving is saving money and investing is investing money.
I suggest if your income is still small, save first and then you can invest in peace, and if your income is sufficient to invest, I think you can just invest without saving first.
It is different but it is related. When you invest in anything besides crypto, you should use free money that you do not use to fill your daily needs or urgent things so you will not be too sad if the money is reduced or lost in the future. It is better to start with a small amount while we still learn to know what benefits we can take in some time. After that, we can decide to add more money for the investment but not borrow money just to invest because that will be too dangerous for you if you do not know how to manage it.
Yes it is usually known as cold money and that way when deciding to invest we are not too worried about losing money,
that's right, it's better that way, especially for newbies, they have to learn a lot and do it gradually

There are newbies who spend their life savings thinking that they can earn more fortune if they win on what they do but end up being broke when they are scam or the token they buy got dump, we can read stories like this from time to time that's why its really ideal to only use the spare money we have and make it grow since if we use all money we have then chances that its hard for up.to get up when we get down by certain circumstances.
Pages:
Jump to: