Pages:
Author

Topic: 2022 Savings and investment plan - page 4. (Read 1337 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
January 20, 2022, 04:09:56 PM
The pandemic period is not over yet, new variants keep appearing so many types of businesses have not been able to rise, in my country unemployment has increased dramatically so I have to be creative to manage my finances so I can survive because of the increasing inflation rate, of course the best thing is to invest and cryptocurrencies are an alternative right.
Crypto could really be a viable option but you should mind off that there are also other things or options which you could take to make at least you do have lots of options to take rather than on focusing on single option.

Of course we should really do all sorts of things for us to survive and its relevant to make out some savings so that whenever you do end up on having no work or other source of income
then you do at least able to survive this problem.

If you don't prepare up on things then you would be fucked up later on.

That's right, Crypto is still an option in this case but of course things like this need at least learning and knowledge so that at least we don't get caught up in crypto. During this pandemic, we can't deny that so many people are getting into crypto because this is an option to make real profits.
but they are not aware and just want instant here which makes them trapped in something wrong and not a bit of a scam just because they want something instant.
Being in crypto is not as easy as you think, at least we need literacy to make us more aware and able to take advantage of the opportunities here
Just needing some common sense on which you would really need to learn it first before tending to jump in to the bandwagon because this is new but doesnt mean that you wouldnt really make out some research.

Be aware on what you are dealing with and if you do see that there's a potential which could help you out on at least improving your life then it would really be just normal for someone to make out such
action and this is what i have done when im just starting into this market.It does involved lots of time and effort though but once you do have a good grasps then you would really see
its benefits later on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
January 20, 2022, 01:18:53 PM
The pandemic period is not over yet, new variants keep appearing so many types of businesses have not been able to rise, in my country unemployment has increased dramatically so I have to be creative to manage my finances so I can survive because of the increasing inflation rate, of course the best thing is to invest and cryptocurrencies are an alternative right.
Crypto could really be a viable option but you should mind off that there are also other things or options which you could take to make at least you do have lots of options to take rather than on focusing on single option.

Of course we should really do all sorts of things for us to survive and its relevant to make out some savings so that whenever you do end up on having no work or other source of income

That's right, Crypto is still an option in this case but of course things like this need at least learning and knowledge so that at least we don't get caught up in crypto. During this pandemic, we can't deny that so many people are getting into crypto because this is an option to make real profits.
but they are not aware and just want instant here which makes them trapped in something wrong and not a bit of a scam just because they want something instant.
Being in crypto is not as easy as you think, at least we need literacy to make us more aware and able to take advantage of the opportunities here
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 20, 2022, 12:31:33 PM
It's one of the best ways but there can also be the other investment types. As long as you know what investment fits you and you understand how it goes, that's much better.
We have to plan well for this year because we don't know if there will be stronger variants and if there will be more implementation and coming back to lock downs.
Activity: 952
Merit: 555
January 20, 2022, 11:30:39 AM
The year 2021 has come and gone and has left behind some great lessons, most especially as it relates to our economic life and how we balance the sheet at the end of every calendar year. I have drafted my economic plans for the year 2022 and may be interested in learning some lessons from them. The number one thing is to know how much capital I have and how long can I invest in it and what are the percentage profits turnovers, after that, I will look for the right investment to invest in and how much I should invest in it. Then I will try to diversify my investment. I will take less risk this year but make my finances more stable with some skills development.

Actually if feels good for one to take measure of how progressive his or her business and investment is moving, i can remember the proceedings of taking inventory in data analysis record keeping, such method can be adopted in bitcoin by creating an excel sheet to store informations regarding your crypto transactions for record keeping, you can make use of this format given below:

Savings.          Investment

1. Date
2. Start up capital
3. Amount invested
4. Description of investment
5. Cash out and date
6. Reason for Cash out
7. Others

Most companies and institution adopt inventory (record keeping) for future references and it helps take measure to be responsible for every activities carried out.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
January 20, 2022, 03:29:36 AM
I am very satisfied with Bitcoin's performance in 2021, even I managed to make a big profit in 2021. I managed to get all that because I had a good
plan from the start, so I could get positive results. Therefore, entering 2022 we must also start planning the investments that we will make. We have
to determine what strategy we will use to be able to generate much better profits in 2022. Moreover, the crypto market is very volatile, if we don't
plan well, there is a possibility that we take the wrong decision. Don't let us fail to get positive results this year because we didn't prepare a good plan.
I believe most people who manage to make big profits, they don't get it by chance, but I believe they have done careful planning beforehand.

Just do the same strategy prior to the 2021 bull run and you'll eventually make a profit in the next bull run. I'm not saying the bull run will come soon or this year, but it will definitely come, what we are going  to witness this year might be a huge correction, so we also have to be ready with that, see it as an opportunity to accumulate rather than a situation where we should panic and dump everything we have.

It's a pretty good idea to use the same strategy this year as we will use in 2021. If we really think that the 2021 strategy is still relevant and able
to give us profit this year, we can try to use the same strategy, rather than trying a new strategy that is not necessarily as good as the previous
strategy. Even so, we still have to prepare for the worst-case scenario, if it turns out that this year the price of Bitcoin moves much differently
from what happened in 2021. The conclusion is that we should never be satisfied with having only one strategy, we must have a backup strategy
if the market moves not according to our predictions.
That's the most important thing as long as it's still relevant to me it's okay to use the same strategy,
besides that we also need to prepare a new strategy first because market conditions can change,
but again it all depends on each person

The more strategies we have, the more choices we have when investing. We can use the strategy that best suits market conditions, to make it easier
for us to generate the profit we want. Because the market situation changes every year, depending on demand and popular trends. But as I said
before and you agree too, using the same strategy is not a problem as long as it is still relevant to the market situation. In the end, we really
shouldn't be influenced by the strategies that other people use, because sometimes the strategies that other people use, not necessarily
in accordance with our goals. Better we use a strategy that suits our goals, so that we can invest well and can generate big profits.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
January 19, 2022, 05:27:22 PM

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 19, 2022, 03:26:26 PM
I think we have to be alert to that risk because pump and dump are unavoidable but when choosing the wrong altcoin as top gainers then it will be a loss if choosing the right one will certainly be profitable in the future but in 2021 pump and dump so many of us will not smoothly choose the right coin of course some feel a momentary loss.
Studying and learning techniques is essential for a basic part of any investment you make, it takes skill not luck.
Unfortunately pump and dump became a bit of a reality in the crypto world. There are so many people who made good amount of profit on this market, and that means they have a lot of money in crypto. This results with many of them using it to profit by pumping some smaller volume coins.

In the end, if you have 10+ million dollars, and you are looking at a coin with 2-3 million dollar volume daily, adding even 500k to that would increase the price like crazy, plus people would think that the coin is actually going high, you could also add in another 500k with like 50k per day for 10 days, which would still look good but not increase it like insanely.

So in the end, you just put in 1 million dollars to it, but suddenly the price is like 2x or something, you sell all of your 1 million dollars and it probably will be like at least 1.5 million dollars because of the pump, probably more. Could that turn out to be bad? Sure, whale could lose money too, but it is a risk they can take.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
January 19, 2022, 09:57:19 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
January 19, 2022, 09:26:44 AM
In 2021 I made a lot of mistakes, namely investing in coins that pump for a moment which is in the top gainers tab coinmarketcap, now is the time to switch to investing in top coins so that I can make savings and investments in the future because I hope to be able to retire from work and enjoy vacations soon and do a hobby that I love.
I also feel the same way, although in the end it returned to the original price when I bought it. Hopefully it can be a lesson for us. It's not a mistake, and even if it must be said as a mistake it's not the end, but it's the beginning for us to be better in the future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
January 19, 2022, 08:29:13 AM
In 2021 I made a lot of mistakes, namely investing in coins that pump for a moment which is in the top gainers tab coinmarketcap, now is the time to switch to investing in top coins so that I can make savings and investments in the future because I hope to be able to retire from work and enjoy vacations soon and do a hobby that I love.
Lack of knowledge in investing often makes us suffer losses, in the last few months I also experienced the same thing as you, several times I was stuck with new coins that experienced hype moments in triggering price increases, and until now my money is still stuck at the highest price the coins.
Frankly investing in the top 10 cmc crypto is a pretty safe step for the money we have, because after all the coins in the top 10 cmc are trusted coins and of course have a strong community.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
January 19, 2022, 08:05:16 AM
Well, that's a pump and dump type of coins, you'll get good profit from it when you know how to ride and you knew what you're dealing with in a short period of time, but it bears more risks that investing into a coin that already have established their names in crypto space.
Fortunately, what you choose to be investing next really suits your plan on some early retirement to enjoy a better life without all the pressure and stress from your day job. Crypto is the real life hack.
These are only good for people who love to risk. Pump and dump are for those who understand how the market moves or let's say an expert to that. However, if you don't have that kind of skills, then maybe holding good altcoins and bitcoin will make you profitable in the future.

Investing in crypto is risky in general, that's why you need to learn how to play the game.
I think we have to be alert to that risk because pump and dump are unavoidable but when choosing the wrong altcoin as top gainers then it will be a loss if choosing the right one will certainly be profitable in the future but in 2021 pump and dump so many of us will not smoothly choose the right coin of course some feel a momentary loss.
Studying and learning techniques is essential for a basic part of any investment you make, it takes skill not luck.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 19, 2022, 07:44:22 AM

Well, that's a pump and dump type of coins, you'll get good profit from it when you know how to ride and you knew what you're dealing with in a short period of time, but it bears more risks that investing into a coin that already have established their names in crypto space.
Fortunately, what you choose to be investing next really suits your plan on some early retirement to enjoy a better life without all the pressure and stress from your day job. Crypto is the real life hack.

These are only good for people who love to risk. Pump and dump are for those who understand how the market moves or let's say an expert to that. However, if you don't have that kind of skills, then maybe holding good altcoins and bitcoin will make you profitable in the future.

Investing in crypto is risky in general, that's why you need to learn how to play the game.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
January 19, 2022, 06:33:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
January 19, 2022, 03:51:42 AM

Learning how to adjust is one of the best tool to acquire when you are into this investment.

We all commit mistakes and we are all experienced losses during our trading activities, but the good mindset to take is to be able
to catch up on any learning knowledge in avoiding to make another.

If you know how to use that mistake to favor your next trade, it will increase your chance to establish an investment plan for long
term venture, it depends on how you adopt and you pick the best project to hold.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
January 18, 2022, 10:34:58 AM
Controlling finances every year for me is a bit difficult, without investing and trading money will not spin.
You dont have to take risky investments if you are not in a position to. Playing safe is possible in the market but your returns might not be too high. To play safe, buy low and sell high, but choose some proper points. Save money every month and cut down on costs that you can possibly eliminate.

You know what I have learned from the last year up to now? Don't panic. That's the main lesson that gets me through trigger-happy selling.
Both trigger happy groups are at the verge of collapsing when the market goes in the opposite direction, this can and must be prevented by placing orders only after choosing a proper entry or exit point respectively.

The psychological condition of an investor greatly influences his decision to invest.  If you really have a lot of time to manage your portfolio, I think being a trader is the most profitable position than investing in the long term and only expecting value growth and the worst option is to cut loss when it doesn't fit the criteria.  Don't be time-blind and ignore all the signs.  Long-term analysis is also very decisive, don't hold long term on shitcoins that we don't know what the project is.  The worst condition is like SQUID coin.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 18, 2022, 06:42:45 AM
Controlling finances every year for me is a bit difficult, without investing and trading money will not spin.
You dont have to take risky investments if you are not in a position to. Playing safe is possible in the market but your returns might not be too high. To play safe, buy low and sell high, but choose some proper points. Save money every month and cut down on costs that you can possibly eliminate.

You know what I have learned from the last year up to now? Don't panic. That's the main lesson that gets me through trigger-happy selling.
Both trigger happy groups are at the verge of collapsing when the market goes in the opposite direction, this can and must be prevented by placing orders only after choosing a proper entry or exit point respectively.

And I'm not saying that you need to be one of those crypto preachers that yell from the top of their lungs not to sell, hodl forever, and such bullshit. It's not that, it's just the fact that if you miss out on one opportunity, that doesn't mean another won't present itself sometime in the future. Patience is key here, so don't dwell on missed opportunities, look forward to new ones. 
Those people are likely doing the opposite, so dont take their words to be always true, here only your decisions matter. And selling is as important as buying is in order to cycle the money, like @Alisha FR says "Spinning" Cheesy

Only with patience can people place proper buy/sell orders at a profitable range, otherwise they will end up panic buy/selling which only leads downhill.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1075
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
January 17, 2022, 05:18:14 PM
You know what I have learned from the last year up to now? Don't panic. That's the main lesson that gets me through trigger-happy selling. And I'm not saying that you need to be one of those crypto preachers that yell from the top of their lungs not to sell, hodl forever, and such bullshit. It's not that, it's just the fact that if you miss out on one opportunity, that doesn't mean another won't present itself sometime in the future. Patience is key here, so don't dwell on missed opportunities, look forward to new ones.  
Indeed. There's a perfect timing to profit so we need to be more patient and dont let the past failed experience affect us on our future decision.

Last year's experience for me is quite good, I made a huge profit for taking advantage the season to take profit. For this year I plan to be more careful and do my best to set aside my emotions when making decision because its not easy to control.

I will follow the same plan and strategy that I did last year but it will depend on the movement of the coins because it can be different this time.
Not many people calculate the future all that much. If you save somewhere like %50 of your salary, there is a good chance you could literally retire in 10-15 years of working. The difference is that your payments are what dictates your life and the lower you bring yourself down the less you need to work. Most people see crypto as a way to get rich quick, but if you use crypto as investment then you are looking at something that is far better, far more profitable and allowing you to retire far earlier as well.

Many people have monthly plays, or even yearly plans but NOBODY does a decade long plan. The moment humanity realizes bitcoin is a retirement fund and not a get rich quick scheme, will be the time when people will make more profit from bitcoin as well. I personally approach it that way, and I am doing far better than I could ever hope for.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
DGbet.fun - Crypto Sportsbook
January 17, 2022, 04:28:02 PM
I guess your investment plan will certainly work for 2022. But make sure if you chose to invest in shitcoins or meme coins, make a deep research first so you will have good basis why you think those projects will make it to the top in the future. Sometimes, shitcoins could be more profitable than those established coins, but nevertheless, there are still higher chances for good and established altcoins to be more profitable compared to shitcoins. So always think before you decide.
Some people usually like to hop on shitcoins and meme coins because they feel that these coins are likely to have up to a thousand percent return on their investment.

But, that’s not usually the case, because it is almost impossible for you to find a coin that is going to see such increase or even be successful at all. And most people who invest in shitcoins hardly gain anything from the investment.

I agree with this since most people new to crypto will jump when there is a hype coin, which I do not understand or they are just so dumb that they don't do their own research about that coin. If you are a newbie, I do say that you will make a couple of mistakes before you can fully understand the best coin to invest in, which is really a hard lesson, but as long as you learn from your mistakes, then it is better than making a couple of mistakes again.
The fact that most of the new investors these days came on the market with less knowledge but very eager to make profits so they always chose those hyped coins over those established coins for quick profits. Yes, they are really making profits from them but only in a short period of time, and after that they keep on losing already, to the extent that what they lose is bigger than what they have gained. Hopefully, this will be an eye opener that we should always be equipped with knowledge before making such investments because this will help us not to fall investing in wrong coins and end up wasting our time and money.
A very common noob behavior specially if they do someone who do make out big money on crypto then they do tend to follow up on the same path without minding that much on what are the risks
involved until reality do slap out into their faces and do made them realize that this isnt something easy for someone to handle out.Of course you would need to have bback up plans and of course
savings is just a typical stuff to consider out.Everything should really be in planned and dont tend to rush up into something without having reconsideration on
what things should be done or else you would really mess up big time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
January 17, 2022, 03:58:19 PM
I guess your investment plan will certainly work for 2022. But make sure if you chose to invest in shitcoins or meme coins, make a deep research first so you will have good basis why you think those projects will make it to the top in the future. Sometimes, shitcoins could be more profitable than those established coins, but nevertheless, there are still higher chances for good and established altcoins to be more profitable compared to shitcoins. So always think before you decide.
Some people usually like to hop on shitcoins and meme coins because they feel that these coins are likely to have up to a thousand percent return on their investment.

But, that’s not usually the case, because it is almost impossible for you to find a coin that is going to see such increase or even be successful at all. And most people who invest in shitcoins hardly gain anything from the investment.

I agree with this since most people new to crypto will jump when there is a hype coin, which I do not understand or they are just so dumb that they don't do their own research about that coin. If you are a newbie, I do say that you will make a couple of mistakes before you can fully understand the best coin to invest in, which is really a hard lesson, but as long as you learn from your mistakes, then it is better than making a couple of mistakes again.
The fact that most of the new investors these days came on the market with less knowledge but very eager to make profits so they always chose those hyped coins over those established coins for quick profits. Yes, they are really making profits from them but only in a short period of time, and after that they keep on losing already, to the extent that what they lose is bigger than what they have gained. Hopefully, this will be an eye opener that we should always be equipped with knowledge before making such investments because this will help us not to fall investing in wrong coins and end up wasting our time and money.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
January 17, 2022, 03:47:55 PM

Yeah, I have tried it in the past, when I felt that it was a way to go, because a lot of people kept saying that shitcoins has chances of increasing in value so I tried my luck, and despite I was very selective with the coins I selected, it still didn’t really workout. I had to even sell some of them at loss, until now they have not even increased at all. So, sometimes it’s best to leave all these shitcoins and focus on the good ones that are top of the list.
Exactly. Shitcoins should never be given given high priority since they don't have much demand already that can grow their value so most likely, they stay valueless or they eventually become those trash coins. And its a good way that we should focus more on good and established coins since there are high chances that they will grow even more because of unending support from its community. Although they are also affected with the current price decline, but we know for sure that they will always recover from having their prices dumped.
Pages:
Jump to: