Pages:
Author

Topic: 2023 Elliott Wave - page 2. (Read 1327 times)

Activity: 541
Merit: 266
December 05, 2023, 08:14:55 PM

October 24, 2023, 09:00:21 PM
IMO the current pump is not consistent with the EW count presented, so it should be something else...
Could you post a count in which this pump goes to 2 of A (assuming the 15.5 k$ bottom was 1 of A)?

Yes, the current rally, driven by BlackRock Bitcoin ETF speculation, has proven the anticipated short-term EW count to be incorrect.  Sad

Current guesswork suggests the following two scenarios:

BULL : A weekly close above $36,000 ought to suggest the bull scenario may be underway.
BEAR : A decline below $30,000 ought to suggest the bear scenario may be underway.

In either scenario, the current guesswork is an expectation of resistance around the $36,000 zone.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074
October 24, 2023, 08:01:49 PM
IMO the current pump is not consistent with the EW count presented, so it should be something else...
Could you post a count in which this pump goes to 2 of A (assuming the 15.5 k$ bottom was 1 of A)?
September 21, 2023, 01:30:37 PM
I had doubts because I have always thought that the B of a plane could not be the shortest.

Wave 2 is probably another type of correction, rather than flat.

But as you say, if it exceeds $30k, we will have to think that we are in the 3

The rising wave which started from the low of 11-SEP, does appear to be corrective. So, this provides a clue that a B-wave uptrend is likely...

Activity: 813
Merit: 531
September 21, 2023, 01:11:09 PM
I had doubts because I have always thought that the B of a plane could not be the shortest.

Wave 2 is probably another type of correction, rather than flat.

But as you say, if it exceeds $30k, we will have to think that we are in the 3
Activity: 813
Merit: 531
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
September 19, 2023, 03:42:39 PM
Even to an extent bitcoin price can be determined with all this kind apparatus or system they are using to predict the values of bitcoin, I know quite well that if you want to follow the systematic way of bitcoin you have to follow it with precautions, so therefore bitcoin price always fluctuates and since the value of bitcoin fluctuates I don't think I can belive in any predictions or any scenarios given by anyone via bitcoin price.
September 19, 2023, 12:54:01 PM
September 19, 2023, 12:53:47 PM
Just logging in to say that I really enjoy these threads and reading peoples' analysis   Grin
Thank you, its just guesswork at best !
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 10, 2023, 02:31:01 PM
Just logging in to say that I really enjoy these threads and reading peoples' analysis   Grin
August 18, 2023, 02:23:01 PM

June 21, 2023, 07:03:43 AM

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
June 10, 2023, 12:52:22 PM

Basically when you look at them in hindsight you know what wave you are in however in real time the wave can change and But after that, we are going to have hard time breaking over 36k and under 28k and just jump around between those prices and  Also to note that these fractals or theories are much better when there is more confirmation of their existence and And found it fascinating however when I tried to apply it to real trading I found it to be flawed and but your waves could be drawn very differently based on the amount of optimism you have.
June 10, 2023, 07:51:29 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 30, 2023, 08:19:21 AM
I'm no fan of Elliot Wave, I believe it to be too subjective, as there are always a combination of different possibilities when considering different waves based on the highs and lows, but I will acknowledge your initial chart from January this year looks somewhat plausible. Certainly based on the theory we could well be in the second wave correction after the first parabolic wave.

My main scepticism however is Bitcoin reaching a new ATH prior to the halving, which while is possible, I think remains very unlikely.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but your waves could be drawn very differently based on the amount of optimism you have. There we could be in an Elliot Wave pattern at present, but only one that leads to $50K-60K as opposed to the $200K+ target that you have for the halving.  On another note your 2022 EW prediction didn't pan out so well, which kind of proves my point here.

Also to note that these fractals or theories are much better when there is more confirmation of their existence. For example being in a 3rd or 4th wave has a good pattern confirmation of a 5-wave move. In contrast anticipating a first wave (even correctly) could be completely coincidental and not lead to the 5-wave pattern, let alone a 2nd or 3rd wave. So for now, there remains very little confirmation of this general theoy.

The projection is indicative of structure and form based on the prior waves within the same PRIMARY degree waveset, not time. So yes, may not achieve all-time highs until after the halving is a possibility.
If you look at the history of the Bitcoin price, it always shows an Eliot wave every halving,
so you could say the Bitcoin price will be bullish towards the halving or after,
but we also have to be able to prepare a strategy so we don't get carried away if the Eliot wave from Bitcoin fails,
so hopefully Bitcoin will be bullish in 2024.
May 29, 2023, 03:54:58 PM
I'm no fan of Elliot Wave, I believe it to be too subjective, as there are always a combination of different possibilities when considering different waves based on the highs and lows, but I will acknowledge your initial chart from January this year looks somewhat plausible. Certainly based on the theory we could well be in the second wave correction after the first parabolic wave.

My main scepticism however is Bitcoin reaching a new ATH prior to the halving, which while is possible, I think remains very unlikely.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but your waves could be drawn very differently based on the amount of optimism you have. There we could be in an Elliot Wave pattern at present, but only one that leads to $50K-60K as opposed to the $200K+ target that you have for the halving.  On another note your 2022 EW prediction didn't pan out so well, which kind of proves my point here.

Also to note that these fractals or theories are much better when there is more confirmation of their existence. For example being in a 3rd or 4th wave has a good pattern confirmation of a 5-wave move. In contrast anticipating a first wave (even correctly) could be completely coincidental and not lead to the 5-wave pattern, let alone a 2nd or 3rd wave. So for now, there remains very little confirmation of this general theoy.

The projection is indicative of structure and form based on the prior waves within the same PRIMARY degree waveset, not time. So yes, may not achieve all-time highs until after the halving is a possibility.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 2177
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 29, 2023, 05:14:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
May 29, 2023, 01:06:20 AM
I remember I used to study Elliot waves back in my stock trading days. And found it fascinating however when I tried to apply it to real trading I found it to be flawed.

Basically when you look at them in hindsight you know what wave you are in however in real time the wave can change. So I basically stopped using it along with Fibonacci because these indicators rarely are accurate. But at least I hope it works for you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
May 28, 2023, 06:34:03 PM
I don't know what you mean by "earn wave" but it sounds like a lot of people are going to have a hard time predicting the price of Bitcoin. 

The thing is, we can't be sure if the price will go up or down in the next 24 hours or even a few hours from now. 

If you look at the chart you can see that there is a lot of uncertainty in the price of Bitcoin, which is something that can't be predicted by anything in the market right now. 

So, it's not a prediction but a market trend.
It's obvious that the price of bitcoin is unpredictable, you can give your own analysis concerning bitcoin due to your observations and another person will also render its own analysis suggestions or ideas depending its ability of understanding bitcoin, the price of bitcoin goes up when it wants to go up.
Pages:
Jump to: