Pages:
Author

Topic: 21 July is going to big for btc price? - page 3. (Read 1241 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
If the upcoming meeting of Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey is focused on only BTC mining then we may expect a positive growth in Bitcoin price, although it's hard to say that Mr. Musk won't mock BTC because you know he is a big player and he knows very well how to buy BTC at cheapest price like he did in past nevertheless let's hope he won't give any negative statement about BTC so that will be good for millions of BTC investors and especially for traders.
That is a scary thought, I mean we are talking about Elon Musk having enough power to manipulate the price of bitcoin with whatever he says. So in 21st July if they have a meeting and then Elon comes out and tweets "lol me and jack both agree bitcoin is done, new things need to rise" or whatever type of bs he writes usually, then we are going to see bitcoin drop? Don't you see how scary that is?

I personally hope that it never happens, I do not want to see Elon having the power to change something like that in crypto, he had it so far but I hope that it ends soon enough that we do not face with Elon changing the price whenever he wants. It should not be available for Jack neither, or anyone for that matter, we should only focus on what we can do and not give any power to Elon Musk because it is scary to think he could tweet and drop the price.

I doubt he would manipulate the price and at the same time place orders or go short or anything like that. That would really get him into trouble.

Anyway, he already stated his opinion. The worst I would expect is that he mostly repeats himself. It would be surprising though if that has any significant on the market. We all know by now what his position is. It couldn't get any worse.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
If the upcoming meeting of Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey is focused on only BTC mining then we may expect a positive growth in Bitcoin price, although it's hard to say that Mr. Musk won't mock BTC because you know he is a big player and he knows very well how to buy BTC at cheapest price like he did in past nevertheless let's hope he won't give any negative statement about BTC so that will be good for millions of BTC investors and especially for traders.
That is a scary thought, I mean we are talking about Elon Musk having enough power to manipulate the price of bitcoin with whatever he says. So in 21st July if they have a meeting and then Elon comes out and tweets "lol me and jack both agree bitcoin is done, new things need to rise" or whatever type of bs he writes usually, then we are going to see bitcoin drop? Don't you see how scary that is?

I personally hope that it never happens, I do not want to see Elon having the power to change something like that in crypto, he had it so far but I hope that it ends soon enough that we do not face with Elon changing the price whenever he wants. It should not be available for Jack neither, or anyone for that matter, we should only focus on what we can do and not give any power to Elon Musk because it is scary to think he could tweet and drop the price.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
Bitcoin miners already are talking to each other in the bitcoin council regarding energy consumption and it's usage for mining bitcoin.
The process of increasing the green energy usage is already in the talks among bitcoin miners and yet we see bitcoin price dumping these days.
I don't think Elon Musk's meet with Jack Dorsey will impact the price of bitcoin in the short term.
May be if they conclude something important out of the meeting and announce something that would benefit bitcoin in the long term then we might see it's impact on bitcoin's price.
But something like that happening is unlikely in my opinion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Btc going to big move after 21 July because ELON MUSK going to meet JACK DORSEY, this meeting purpose is how to mine btc, which enargy are used in btc mine
You can check also: https://twitter.com/jack/status/1408102135040970759?s=19
   What is your thinking about this meeting? Is possible to grow up btc price after this meeting?
  Drope your point? Tnx

Well, everyone has been saying lately that we expect BTC to reach $100k by the end of this bull run.
This meeting could very well be a catalyst to make it happen. I wouldn't mind personally, but not because of BTC, but because of the fact that it will pull many alts to it's new ATH with it.
And that's what I'm waiting for, got many bags i want to unload before the bear
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2021, 04:50:06 PM
I just hope some people don't get disappointed as the expectations of this day seem to be quite high, Elon is just having a talk with Jack so I don't know why some people are already assuming something big will happen as a result of this talk, am just neutral here, only hope to see a positive result at the end, it will go along way to boost the moral of many crypto investors as lots of people are sad because of the current state of market.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
July 12, 2021, 04:40:57 PM
I think that people in this topic is overreacting. Overreacting and pumping expectation of good price growth. And if this does not happen, price will drop as usually, and people would blame Elon Musk once again.
Why do you think they will speak about cryptocurrency? As Jack Dorsey is the CEO of twitter, they could discuss that twitter would just add tesla emoji.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 12, 2021, 04:34:21 PM
Of course this will be very good news because from the last few weeks the news about bitcoin has been mostly negative.
but that doesn't mean bitcoin will go up drastically because if you think bitcoin will go up only with elon meeting and discussing bitcoin mining it will rise rapidly I think you are being naive.
but despite all that, this is one of the good news out of the many negative news circulating these past few weeks
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
July 12, 2021, 04:21:45 PM
I do think that defi, nft and stuff like that which are smaller and easier to handle and also not at the grasp of the wealthy people are way to go, plus it is really cool to have fun while earning money at the same time.
The average joe will not find the DeFi or the NFT market easy to understand, i have not invested in any of the hype market and now i think that i should have done that because every shit coins rallied in the past few months and so does the hyped market and i am trying to catch up with the entire market because i am aware that many made a fortune with the hype market.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
July 12, 2021, 02:40:14 PM
I would rather see cryptos move based on their own merits and adoption - not the comments of these people.

And I'd rather stick DeFi Games at the moment. Grinding up SLP on AXIE. I'm also looking into playing $ANRX soon
I do agree that whatever happens to bitcoin should happen because we wanted it, and not because some other rich wealthy people wants it. If I wanted to use a currency where wealthy people decide on the situation then I would end up using fiat anyway, dollar is used and decided and manipulated by the wealthy people and the reason why I am using crypto is the fact that wealthy people can't manipulate it, if Elon keeps this up and then there are more rich people who join in and we all collectively let them end up giving them the power to use crypto then we are not going to end up any different than fiat anyway.

I do think that defi, nft and stuff like that which are smaller and easier to handle and also not at the grasp of the wealthy people are way to go, plus it is really cool to have fun while earning money at the same time.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 22
July 12, 2021, 10:13:20 AM
In my opinion, in the future, renewable energy must be used so that the BTC mining process can protect the environment, meaning we protect our natural environment and at the end of the meeting there will be positive things related to developing BTC itself. Regardless of one's financial ability to be able to own BTC is a personal and normal thing .For a significant increase in market prices, no one can predict accurately and it is very volatile and market sentiment also greatly influences it.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
July 12, 2021, 10:02:32 AM
I would rather see cryptos move based on their own merits and adoption - not the comments of these people.

And I'd rather stick DeFi Games at the moment. Grinding up SLP on AXIE. I'm also looking into playing $ANRX soon
be careful, the games you do can drain your assets. or even you will not get any value from the asset.

It doesn't matter if you don't like the hype created by someone's actions having an impact on the market. but if you are a trader you will like all that. because the momentum of the hype is a real advantage.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 12, 2021, 09:52:14 AM

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
July 12, 2021, 09:34:54 AM
Btc going to big move after 21 July because ELON MUSK going to meet JACK DORSEY, this meeting purpose is how to mine btc, which enargy are used in btc mine
   What is your thinking about this meeting? Is possible to grow up btc price after this meeting?
  Drope your point? Tnx
The meeting is going to be positive because both personalities are stakeholders and influencers in the community, they will not do anything that will harm the industry where they are associated now, but I doubt if the price will pump and go to $60k level we are lucky if the price pump to $50k, there's still a lot of FUD and bad news in the market.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2021, 09:29:40 AM
Why are you so sure after June 21, Bitcoin will move big. If you watch Bitcoin price movements year after year, I'm sure you'll see price comparisons that make it hard to believe. Therefore, their meeting is not one of the strong reasons in my opinion.
except for the meeting, the two agreed to buy most of the bitcoins on the market. we don't really know what they will discuss and what they will bring out of the meeting. don't be too speculative. just enjoy the current market conditions. day trading is also profitable to do.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2021, 06:06:20 AM
  Drope your point? Tnx
Why are you so sure after June 21, Bitcoin will move big. If you watch Bitcoin price movements year after year, I'm sure you'll see price comparisons that make it hard to believe. Therefore, their meeting is not one of the strong reasons in my opinion.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
July 12, 2021, 04:55:42 AM
  Drope your point? Tnx
I disagree if you say after July 21 BTC will move big after their meeting (Elon Musk with Jack Dorsey).
Although Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey are influential people in the price of coins in the market. BTC can move big at any time and not necessarily because of their confluence.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
July 12, 2021, 04:17:37 AM
solar city for bitcoin mining
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2021, 03:30:16 AM
I did not see much craze about the meeting as of now. I  think now most of the investors are not taking Elon seriously but if the meeting is regarding energy usage it would impact a little bit on the market, On the other hand, BTC can jump anytime with any other good news.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
July 12, 2021, 03:12:19 AM
Do people still buying cryptos based on tweets event about elon till right now ? I think the crypto investors who already lost bags of their money already know the truth and they was just buying the hype instead of investing on a right assests. So i think this won't work anymore, it could move the market but i think it won't make a move more than 5%
Pages:
Jump to: