Pages:
Author

Topic: 21 July is going to big for btc price? - page 8. (Read 1241 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 08, 2021, 03:50:32 PM
~
So OP thinks that just because Elon Musk goes and talk to someone and discuss anything Bitcoin-related that it will cause the price to go up?
It is like someone talking to his neighbor about the same thing, then thinking that it will pump the price.
So no, OP.  My thoughts about the meeting? I hope that he'll finally stop tweeting about Bitcoin after it, that's all.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
July 08, 2021, 03:33:12 PM
Btc going to big move after 21 July because ELON MUSK going to meet JACK DORSEY, this meeting purpose is how to mine btc, which enargy are used in btc mine
You can check also: https://twitter.com/jack/status/1408102135040970759?s=19
   What is your thinking about this meeting? Is possible to grow up btc price after this meeting?
  Drope your point? Tnx
There are not many people fortunate to be billionaire in the world, although there is Life that is even more than Money, but when two but billionaire has an anticipated meeting about something, especially relating to investment, Finance or asset then we all except an exciting out come from it.
But crypto-currency is not like stock or shares or currencies, you might anticipate with good reasons that it should be up, but not even a billionaire can change it from going down if that's the way it's meant to go.
Although this are people that are influencial I would be excited to see what this produce.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
July 08, 2021, 11:00:37 AM
So, I think that regardless of this meeting, there are already discussions in the community and among miners about the best way to mine the BTC without impacting the environment. The price of BTC can be impacted at any time, if there is this warning that on the 21st there will be this discussion, maybe people are waiting for what will be resolved and agreed between the parties for BTC mining and thus attract more buyers causing the price climb. I think drop won't go anymore just because the community is already aware of the BTC situation. And there probably won't be an increase specifically because of this meeting, unless something big happens.
Activity: 746
Merit: 1
July 08, 2021, 10:51:41 AM
Btc going to big move after 21 July because ELON MUSK going to meet JACK DORSEY, this meeting purpose is how to mine btc, which enargy are used in btc mine
You can check also: https://twitter.com/jack/status/1408102135040970759?s=19
   What is your thinking about this meeting? Is possible to grow up btc price after this meeting?
  Drope your point? Tnx
Pages:
Jump to: