Pages:
Author

Topic: 222222 - page 31. (Read 33922 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 08:22:35 AM
Hello Charnacoin lovers please support the official pool let secure our network get connected here is the link https://charnacoin.com:435/#
 Thanks
Activity: 2
July 14, 2017, 06:06:22 AM
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    enter your wallet password as will be asking by a prompt
    copy and save passphrase (nmenomic) which are given to you
    "close wallet" form settings
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    go to next step and give to a new password (or keep the old one)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

everything is ok with the blockchain

Had same problem, that fixed it

I was complaining there was no balance in wallet after mining, but the above solution worked.
Just delete the old wallet file then enter your wallet ID and passphrase. Thank you.
Activity: 55
July 14, 2017, 04:59:19 AM
Hi everyone

Quick update. Cryptodao on Monday, and coinexchange.io by the 26th. So yes we will be trading.

CHRC
Great news! What about bounty campaign? I'm going to make Ru translation on weekend.
And small advice - team should be more active in here, look on the Denarius-DNR dev - coin have no true value imo (ordinary bitcoin fork with no new tech), but it costs on exchanges was above 1.5$ few days ago, only in case of dev's activity. Yours is monero fork, so it's security transactions have a value.
Good luck
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
July 13, 2017, 08:25:40 PM
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"
    in the opening window, after have choosing your language, choose the second option "Restore wallet from ..."
    in the other opening window, paste or enter previously saved passphrase (nmenomic)
    give to your wallet a new name (or keep old name but old associated backup files need to be deleted first)
    then your wallet will be well updated and you must have good behavior now (expected balance, unlocked amount, ...)

Had same problem, that fixed it
July 13, 2017, 02:55:25 PM
this is the official Charnacoin pool so guys get connected and let make things happen and let grow the community https://charnacoin.com:435/#
July 13, 2017, 02:32:55 PM
Hello guys i am one on the dev who actually worked on the project. For those whose balance is displaying 0 meanwhile you have received coins you need to restore your wallet.
Activity: 281
Merit: 101
July 13, 2017, 01:26:38 PM
Hi everyone

Quick update. Cryptodao on Monday, and coinexchange.io by the 26th. So yes we will be trading.

CHRC
Activity: 1344
July 13, 2017, 09:02:22 AM
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

Did everything by tutorial and it helped to me, now I can see my balance at last, thanks.
Activity: 55
July 13, 2017, 02:52:49 AM
open your wallet
    go to "settings"
    then choose "Show seed"

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 11:41:09 PM
and blockchain not working?
Cannot sync my wallet. waiting already since 2 days to sync.
It stops everytime if 100 block or 150 or 400 left

It tells me sync ok, wallet says connecting, balance is still ZERO
Can't see my balance too but wallet status "connected". What's the issue in?

Where I can find my wallet file to backup? Can't see it in ...Roaming directory.

same question . i want to backup,because i don't see it  as like another coins  normal
,i mining charnacoin but when i install  new my computer or change address wallet is so hard to find my wallet .
July 12, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

Can't see my balance too but wallet status "connected". What's the issue in?

Where I can find my wallet file to backup? Can't see it in ...Roaming directory.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
July 12, 2017, 10:36:44 PM

Activity: 35
July 12, 2017, 08:42:53 PM
Difficulty is getting to high...  Undecided
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
July 12, 2017, 08:33:30 PM
too Difficulty: 1897548   it double yesterday , min pay 100 , i think low min pay . it is getting more and more difficult.
Activity: 281
July 12, 2017, 04:40:25 PM
hi,

been a bit busy. yes we will have bounty program for chrc. secondly, one listing will occur before months end. will be posted here before it goes live.

Thanks

Chrc
July 12, 2017, 02:26:54 PM
Anyone know of a second pool? Seems the network is creeping up past 20kh but for part of the day yesterday almost half of the network hash was split from the only known pool.
The rest is solo.
Activity: 200
July 12, 2017, 02:09:03 PM
Anyone know of a second pool? Seems the network is creeping up past 20kh but for part of the day yesterday almost half of the network hash was split from the only known pool.
Activity: 29
July 12, 2017, 09:21:38 AM
want to know more about bounty campaign.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
July 12, 2017, 06:24:29 AM
Hi

"charna" comes from my late mentors favorite niece. its a variation of her name.

Thanks

Interesting! Thanks for the explanation.
July 12, 2017, 02:46:34 AM
WTS 50k @ 150 sats each. PM me if interested  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: