Pages:
Author

Topic: 24" 16awg PCIE-PCIE and PCIE leads, and 18awg M-F-M Splitters (6pin and 6+2pin) (Read 28015 times)

lbr
Activity: 423
Merit: 254
I like to make my own cables to connect Zotac 1080ti (2x 8pin PCI) to EVGA Supernova P2 1200 8pin plugs / 6pin plugs.

Can somebody recommend a website where I can buy the plugs and crimps for it? The tool, a welding station, cable and experience is here.

Since I am running out of cables I bought some splitter on the net and half coupled wrong and the other half got fecking hot after 2 minutes... so I decided to do make my own.

keep on mining

Beta
The best(imo) crimping tool - https://www.cable-sleeving.com/crimping-tool
The tool has multiple revisions, CTX3 crimps 16AWG perfectly.

https://www.cable-sleeving.com/16awg-crimp-terminal-atx-female-mini-fit-jr - better than I buy on ebay. Very expensive tho.
Better - they actually crimp 16AWG wire, cause legs are longer. I used to buy crimps on ebay, but I can't find the ones, which crimp 16AWG perfectly. Used to buy this - https://www.ebay.com/itm/500x-Female-5557-ATX-PCI-E-EPS-Half-Gold-Plated-Crimp-teminal-Long-Leg-Pin-Pins-/162593069229?hash=item25db4d58ad

Shells I buy on ebay, the cheapest ones.
When I say 16AWG I actually mean 1.5mm^2, which is about 15AWG.

The best wire stripper I've ever used - https://www.ebay.com/itm/AK2265-Sealey-Automatic-Wire-Stripping-Tool-Pistol-Grip-Electrics-/311995290561?hash=item48a45e53c1
I think OEM part is https://www.google.com/search?q=PWC22A&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I like to make my own cables to connect Zotac 1080ti (2x 8pin PCI) to EVGA Supernova P2 1200 8pin plugs / 6pin plugs.

Can somebody recommend a website where I can buy the plugs and crimps for it? The tool, a welding station, cable and experience is here.

Since I am running out of cables I bought some splitter on the net and half coupled wrong and the other half got fecking hot after 2 minutes... so I decided to do make my own.

keep on mining

Beta
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Looking for replacement cables for my Zeusminer Hurricane X3 and Black Widow.

i have lots of the 1-ended leads for server psu projects
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looking for replacement cables for my Zeusminer Hurricane X3 and Black Widow.
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
Bump

You still around? sent ya a pm.

still kicking! I'll have a quote to you by PM later tonight
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Bump

You still around? sent ya a pm.
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
Hey man, still got stock and do you ship to EU?, cheers

lots of 24" cables in stock, but no splitters at the moment.

shipping to EU is possible, but more expensive than US shipping
Hi i did send a PM i need some cables .

Thank you

responded. as mentioned EU shipping can be costly, but packages under 2kg are "small packet".

32pcs of 24" cable (leads or pcie-pcie) should just squeak under the limit, with ground shipping at ~$40, and air at $~65.   Otherwise >2kg packages start ground shipping around $60 and up.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose

Hi i did send a PM i need some cables .

Thank you
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
CryptoLearner
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
pushing to the top amongst the GPU mining surge
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
Klondike,

Are the 6 pin to dual 8 pins back in stock yet?

sorry, unfortunately not. i haven't had much demand for them lately, and it doesn't make a lot of sense to reorder unless im getting >200pcs

for everyone else, i still have some 6pin-6pin splitters and loads of 6pin leads (and pcie-pcie)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Klondike,

Are the 6 pin to dual 8 pins back in stock yet?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
bumping to the top, and including a warning:

my account was hacked and ive been locked out. Im following the recovery process but it relies on Theymos's quick response. Please do not PM or respond to PMs from "klondike_bar" until the issue is resolved.

In the meanwhile, I am able to still fulfill issues either through this account (not recommended for obvious reasons) or via email (if you know it). Previous clients are invited to ask me to sign a transaction with any payment address(es) they have used in the past with me. I'll have no problem signing to demonstrate ownership.

This posting is legitimate and I can vouch for it, do not send funds to the main klondike_bar account until it is recovered.

I've got my account back and still tons of cables in stock. Finksy can confirm

Confirmed, quoted post was crossed out.  Klondike's the real deal
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
bumping to the top, and including a warning:

my account was hacked and ive been locked out. Im following the recovery process but it relies on Theymos's quick response. Please do not PM or respond to PMs from "klondike_bar" until the issue is resolved.

In the meanwhile, I am able to still fulfill issues either through this account (not recommended for obvious reasons) or via email (if you know it). Previous clients are invited to ask me to sign a transaction with any payment address(es) they have used in the past with me. I'll have no problem signing to demonstrate ownership.

This posting is legitimate and I can vouch for it, do not send funds to the main klondike_bar account until it is recovered.

I've got my account back and still tons of cables in stock. Finksy can confirm
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
I've sent you a pm, nice to meet you

Matteo
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Need some cables........so how can I go about ordering, etc
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
to the tp - lots of cables available - please contact me via this account though as my original was hacked/locked

still selling these
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
to the tp - lots of cables available - please contact me via this account though as my original was hacked/locked
Pages:
Jump to: