Pages:
Author

Topic: 247exchange.com: fast licensed Bitcoin exchanger. Credit & debit cards accepted! - page 2. (Read 22550 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
is the time frame on receiving funds the same with the visa cards?
Activity: 240
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear users, we're glad to inform you that we reduced our fee for withdrawing Bitcoin and altcoins with a bank wire (SWIFT) transfer (USD, EUR) and SEPA transfer. Now it's only 0.25%! You can submit your orders here.
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear users, let us congratulate you with Bitcoin Christmas New Year holidays! We wish you to get a lot of Bitcoins in 2016 and we'll surely help you with it! We've made a gift for you - 25% ‪discount‬ code D9032383047 which you can use many time till January, 2 on 247exchange.com.
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear users! We made significant interface improvements for your convenience. Due to your requests, we’ve updated our buy form transforming them into the 2-sided one. We’re making your calculations simpler and saving your time. Now you can not only input the amount of Bitcoin (or another cryptocurrency) you want to buy, but also the amount of fiat money you wish to spend.

Besides, we added automatic detection of your country (however, you can change your country manually then) and did some minor changes. These days we're working on some global interface updates. We will take into consideration any of your notices - if you have ones, please let us know on our social networks pages. Buy Bitcoins with comfort on 247exchange.com!
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear customers! We made our withdrawal rates better! Now you'll get more money selling Bitcoin and altcoins on our website 247exchange.com! Check it yourself here! You can withdraw cryptocurrency using credit/debit card, international or local bank transfer, instant money transfer at 400 000 locations worldwide, etc. You can pay bills or send cash to your relatives and closed ones.

And a pleasant bonus! Here is discount code for selling Bitcoin: D2292837587. It makes our fees 20% less (works till the end of 2015). Just enter it while placing your order and withdrawal rate will become even more attractive!
Exchange on 247exchange!
this is a virtual debit mastercard issued by payment system neteller www.neteller.com
i get that payment is failed however mastercard contains 19,45 EUR
i use email [email protected] to register to website.
I pass all steps except Credit Card Verification. I pay in Packbarre where payment is 3D Secured and it pass don't know why not for your website.

If it's MasterCard and it's 3-D Secure, then it should work. Sent you PM.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I can't buy Bitcoin by Neteller Debit Card of payment processor netelller, it is really a big problem.

Did you try to pay an order with this card on our website? Is it MasterCard or Visa card? What error do you get? Also please send us e-mail which you used to register on our site in PM and we'll check this again.
this is a virtual debit mastercard issued by payment system neteller www.neteller.com
i get that payment is failed however mastercard contains 19,45 EUR
i use email [email protected] to register to website.
I pass all steps except Credit Card Verification. I pay in Packbarre where payment is 3D Secured and it pass don't know why not for your website.
Exchange on 247exchange!
It's Cyber Monday now! Buy/sell/exchange Bitcoin and altcoins with 30% discount! Coupon: D3542847140. The offer expires on December, 1, so, please hurry up with your orders on 247exchange.com!
Exchange on 247exchange!
I can't buy Bitcoin by Neteller Debit Card of payment processor netelller, it is really a big problem.

Did you try to pay an order with this card on our website? Is it MasterCard or Visa card? What error do you get? Also please send us e-mail which you used to register on our site in PM and we'll check this again.
Activity: 3
Exchange on 247exchange!
Bitcoin Black Friday has come! Our fees are 50% less today! Hurry up to buy/sell Bitcoin and altcoins with a great discount! Details here. You can also find our deals on bitcoinblackfriday.com and bitcoinblackfriday.info websites. We wish you successful Bitcoin Black Friday!
Exchange on 247exchange!
Our exchange is featured on bitcoin.com now! You can find our service listed here: https://www.bitcoin.com/buy-bitcoin
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear customers! We started a promo which allows you to use our service with 15% discount till the end of autumn! It's very simple to get your discount which you can use for any kind of orders! You can read about it on our Twitter page.
Exchange on 247exchange!
my first buy bitcoin order last week, and everything was fine! I was verified in a hour or so, and after my bank wire had arrived the service immediatelly sent my bitcoins. Everything is perfect

Thanks for your feedback!

By the way, we'll add more payment and withdrawal methods soon.
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear customers from Czech Republic, we're glad to offer you the local bank transfer option in CZK currency. Buy and sell Bitcoin and altcoins without currency conversion! Depending on sending time such kind of transfer arrives the same or next business day (so, it's much faster than international bank transfer!). To use it, please submit a buy or sell order (depending on what transaction you need), choose Czech Republic as you country and Bank Transfer (CZK) as a payment method. Using this local payment method will save your time and money.

Also, we would like to remind you that for instant buying and selling cryptocurrencies in Czech Republic you can use Express Cash Transfer feature to receive/send cash in MoneyPolo branches. Choose what is more convenient for you personally!

Exchange on 247exchange!
Whole September use our service 247exchange.com with 15% discount! Enjoy this autumn with 247exchange! Read how to get the discount coupon in our Facebook group.
Exchange on 247exchange!
I want to use bitcoin to order visa card from 247. Can I do like that?

We don't provide our own cards, but we can fund almost any existing credit or debit card.
Activity: 9
I want to use bitcoin to order visa card from 247. Can I do like that?
Exchange on 247exchange!
can I order visa card in 247exchange using bitcoin?

Sorry, what transaction do you need? Please clarify. Do you wish to buy Bitcoin with your VISA card? Or do you want to withdraw Bitcoin to your VISA card? We can do both things, by the way. Or maybe you need something else?
Activity: 9
can I order visa card in 247exchange using bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: