Pages:
Author

Topic: 247exchange.com: fast licensed Bitcoin exchanger. Credit & debit cards accepted! - page 4. (Read 22550 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Thanks, my limit finally is almost maximum!! Love the service because of it's the only true instant way to buy bitcoin with credit card, they don't keep our money and I know exactly how much I'll get before making the payment. Last but not least - the fees are lowest I've ever seen, so it's definitelly the best way to buy bitcoins with the credit card! My only wish is to have no buying limit =)

Please consider adding custom limits for trusted users!
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Exchange on 247exchange!
Our service 247exchange.com has been reviewed by cointelegraph.com. You can read a review here.
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear cryptousers! You can buy & sell ‎Bitcoin‬, ‎Litecoin‬, ‎Peercoin‬, ‎Namecoin‬ (more cryptos coming soon!) via express cash transfers with only 1% fee worldwide on our website www.247exchange.com! More than 400 000 locations around the globe are available for sending & receiving such transfers. You will not find the better offer on the whole market!
Exchange on 247exchange!
Extremely hot offer! Till 15th of May we don't take our fee for buying and selling cryptocurrencies (‪‎Bitcoin‬, ‎Litecoin‬, ‎Namecoin‬, ‎Peercoin‬) via instant money transfers!
Exchange on 247exchange!
Our cryptocurrency exchange service 247exchange.com and our partner MoneyPolo™, large money transfer network, represent an innovative instant method of purchasing and withdrawing bitcoins - using express money transfers. The feature is available at more than 400,000 locations (including banks, post offices, shops, stores, money exchangers and so on) in about 130 countries. Having a bank account or credit/debit card is not necessary.

All that is required is cash, ID and a visit to one of almost half a million branches around the world to send an immediate transfer. Transforming cash into bitcoin and vice versa has never been so easy and fast!

Our global aim is to make Bitcoin closer to average people, and cooperation with MoneyPolo™ makes a huge step on this way. It also seems like a perfect solution for buying/selling bitcoins for unbanked users and especially for people from developing countries having less local direct banking options. Speaking in general, our team is working hard to make the whole process as easy, as topping up the mobile phone balance. This is a challenge, but we believe we can make it!”, Anton Vereshchagin, the founder, declares.

At the end of 2014 we integrated credit and debit cards support as an immediate method of buying bitcoins. However, until now we haven’t had instant withdrawal methods (and there are not so many exchange services in the world who offers it). Judging by the feedback from our customers, they really missed such option. As a client oriented company we simply can’t ignore that. Then we contacted MoneyPolo and made this promising partnership. I believe it’s a real breakthrough in the whole cryptocurrency exchange business discovering the new opportunities for the users all over the globe”, Alexey Maximenko, CEO, adds.

About MoneyPolo™

MoneyPolo™ is a registered trademark for Mayzus Financial Services Ltd. Since the company started its operations in 2009 it has been providing payment solutions, prepaid cards, foreign exchange operations for customer accounts as well as cash money transfers. MoneyPolo has customer branches in the UK, the Czech Republic, Mongolia and Philippines, while its partner offices spread throughout Europe, Asia, Latin America, North America. Africa and CIS countries. MoneyPolo is constantly increasing the availability of its services and expanding its wide network of more than 400,000 own and partner branches.

How it works

To purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin) via an urgent money transfer, you should submit a buy order. The list of available agents to send cash from will be indicated (for certain money transfer systems it is also possible to send money online). Bitcoins will be sent to the specified address just a few minutes after the transfer has been made.

To withdraw Bitcoin and altcoins using an urgent money transfer, you should place a sell order choosing the nearest agent to receive fiat money from. The funds will be available for picking up in just few minutes. You can also transfer money to your relatives and close ones this way. In both cases you can choose the currency. 24/7 support is always ready to help you. Detailed instructions are also provided for your maximum convenience.
Exchange on 247exchange!
Today is International Creativity and Innovation Day. ‪‎Bitcoin‬ is innovation, isn't it? So, it's ‪‎cryptocurrency‬ holiday as well! Please take a little gift from ‪us‬ - 15% discount code D3938960635 for all types of orders. You can use it multiple times till the end of this week!
Follow us in social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) to be always informed about our promos, hot offers and news!
Exchange on 247exchange!
I had multiple transactions with 247exchange.com and been pretty happy. The only problem I have is they only allow me to deposit $500 per month.

Thanks for kind words. As for limits for buying Bitcoin via credit card, they will constantly grow if you use our service regularly. Constant and long-time customers have limit up to $1500 per month. If you need a big amount, you can also send us a bank wire, it will be cheaper, by the way.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I had multiple transactions with 247exchange.com and been pretty happy. The only problem I have is they only allow me to deposit $500 per month.
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear users, what e-currencies/e-wallets (centralized) should ‪‎247exchange‬ add (we already support ‪‎OKPAY‬, ‪Paxum‬)? We invite you to take part in our small poll here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MDGRWN8
Exchange on 247exchange!
Dear users, our exchange service 247exchange.com already accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin. What cryptocurrencies do you want us to add? Please participate into our poll: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HHYZYLZ
Your opinion is extremely important for us!
Exchange on 247exchange!
TAKE CARE THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND SCAMMERS!!! THEY WERE ASKING TO ME FOR A LOT OF DOCUMENTS, THEN I SENT THE DOCUMENTS AND FINALLY THEY SAID "Sorry, we cannot provide service for you due our internal policy. Your
account and documents will be deleted".

We had to decline your documents due to our internal policy. As we wrote into your verification order, we couldn't provide you service (because you failed verification). And then you contacted our support from different names and tried to threaten us.
Activity: 2
They approved the documents in the beginning, then they ask for more photos with the ID and the credit card, they approved it, then they ask for a silly thing such as send them a message by facebook with the order number, and after that they say "can not provide their service due their internal policy". They have been already reported to the authorities, and they are already under investigation of several European law enforcement agencies and security corps. If you read in this forum or in anywhere some positive feedback about 247exchange.com, it could be probably created by themselves. You have been warned.
Activity: 2
TAKE CARE THEY ARE JUST A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND SCAMMERS!!! THEY WERE ASKING TO ME FOR A LOT OF DOCUMENTS, THEN I SENT THE DOCUMENTS AND FINALLY THEY SAID "Sorry, we cannot provide service for you due our internal policy. Your
account and documents will be deleted".

THESE CROOKS JUST WANT YOUR DOCUMENTS FOR FRAUD OR ANYTHING. BUT THEY WERE WRONG WITH ME, I'M FROM THE NATIONAL POLICE DEPARTMENT OF MY COUNTRY, AND I'M GONNA REPORT THIS TO THE CIBER-CRIMES DEPARTMENT.
Exchange on 247exchange!
100$  / month ? u should add one more zero to that limit to get some customers  Smiley

It's initial limit. However, we should clarify that after 15 days of using it will change to $300 per month, so that you'll get a new level of limit. After 30 days it will increase again. So, it will grow rather fast.
Here is info about limits for buying bitcoin via credit/debit cards: https://www.247exchange.com/limits
The main idea is: the longer you use your card with us, the more you can buy.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Hello 247exchange.com I want to exchange $1850 Us Dollars from Visa credit card into bitcoins. How much do you charge in fee's for the exchange?

Hello, what's your country? To buy bitcoin via credit card please submit an order here: www.247exchange.com/buy
Using the link you can also make calculations. The fees for this transaction will be: credit/debit card Fee (which is 4% + 0.5 USD) + our fee (which is 3%).
However, there are limits, please check this page: www.247exchange.com/limits
The initial limit is $100 per month. However, the longer you use your card with us, the more you can buy.

100$  / month ? u should add one more zero to that limit to get some customers  Smiley
Exchange on 247exchange!
Happy Bitcoin Easter! Please accept a little present from our service - 10% discount coupon: D8860498770. It can be used for all types of orders and will be active till April, 10. Please hurry up to use it!
Exchange on 247exchange!
Hello 247exchange.com I want to exchange $1850 Us Dollars from Visa credit card into bitcoins. How much do you charge in fee's for the exchange?

Hello, what's your country? To buy bitcoin via credit card please submit an order here: www.247exchange.com/buy
Using the link you can also make calculations. The fees for this transaction will be: credit/debit card Fee (which is 4% + 0.5 USD) + our fee (which is 3%).
However, there are limits, please check this page: www.247exchange.com/limits
The initial limit is $100 per month. However, the longer you use your card with us, the more you can buy.
Activity: 14
Exchange on 247exchange!
I wish there were more reviews of your service because I really need to buy BTC via credit card.

You can try our service and leave feedback after that Smiley Maybe there are not so many reviews of our service in the web yet, because we launched in August, 2014 (and as for credit card support, we added that recently), but we found some, try to google.
Activity: 36
I wish there were more reviews of your service because I really need to buy BTC via credit card.
Pages:
Jump to: