Pages:
Author

Topic: 24change.com - Buy/Sell Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, PM, Okpay, Paypal, C-GOLD - page 14. (Read 41840 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 252
They say that they do not charge a fee when using Visa / Mastercard USD. Really? Why not? How can that be? With all the risk of chargebacks?

The rate that they currently give for Visa / Mastercard USD -> BTC is ~120.5. But their own website is showing that the current price is 111.3. Gox is at 120, Bitstamp at 111, other even lower.

So, what rate are they using? How is it set? They can claim not to charge a fee, but that is misleading.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
several hours passed now. Still no response whatsoever to tickets and feedback forms..... No notifications about anything at all. So far Scam alerts are all going off in my head right now..... lets see what happens.

but seriously the "fast" and "automatic" stuff were all B.S., sorry for the language. To be fair maybe Money Gram and Western Union are different that their other methods of payments. But that was not pointed out.
Unlimited Free Crypto
Well someone has to start this rep thing right?....

Just exchanged several coins. I chose Moneygram. definitely NOT automated. The payment was confirmed 20 minutes ago from writing this. A ticket was opened to ask about what is next now. so far no reply. I will update this when more I get more information.

What frustrates me is that this service doesn’t have the order steps line thing. I mean I know the current status is "Payment received". But I don’t know how many steps are in this process neither how many steps left. How would I be informed of the transaction information, etc. Simply the customer is nervous because the website does not provide enough information regarding the current step of the transaction and you all know Bitcoin land. It is all scams until proven legit, over and over and over..........
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence
I dislike very much their rates, therefore I never used them. But BTC-e has a link to their site stating that they have more than 34897 USD in BTC-e. So, I think they are legitimate.
Unlimited Free Crypto
Again. Any reputable member? has anyone tried this before? is it legit?
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Dear customers!
We are glad to announce that the service 24change.com started to exchange C-Gold. https://24change.com/step2?from=BTCN&to=CGD
Sincerely, 24Change Team
Unlimited Free Crypto
waiting for a review from a well known member so we could try this service out.......
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Its possible to tranlate to english?

i´m from Brazil.

Our website is English friendly. Check right upper corner to change the languages.
Be free to answer to my offer for translating of your site ! Smiley

i´m from Brazil.

Our website is English friendly. Check right upper corner to change the languages.
legendary
Activity: 1261
Merit: 1000

i´m from Brazil.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Great, welcome, I'm using OKPAY with the years and will be my pleasure to exchange something. Give me your Skype.

Dear guests and members of the forum - you are welcome to try our service www.24change.com

We deal with Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, Perfect Money, Okpay, Paypal, Egopay, Payza, Wire, WU, MG, Ecoin, Epese, Paxum , Qiwi, Payoneer, Redpass

Benefits:
*We are an official exchanger of Perfect Money, Okpay and Egopay and listed on their websites
*Most of the transactions are automated
*Partnership programm
*Using secure https

Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions.

Contacts:

jabber - [email protected]
skype  - ask via pm to avoid any fraud
email   - [email protected]
We have added Epayservices to operating currencies in our service. Welcome!
Can you exchange MG for BTC-e codes?

We'll implement this feature on our website in the closest future.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Can you exchange MG for BTC-e codes?
why dont you add webmoney as a cashout for bitcoin

Its against Webmoney's rules to send/receive Webmoney for Bitcoin using exchanging services.
But you can use Paymer-Webmoney's product which is the same as Webmoney Smiley. Check this out - Paymer.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
why dont you add webmoney as a cashout for bitcoin
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-wm-paypal-wire-liberty-qiwi-pm-193434   This is our topic in a russian speaking section of this forum. There you can find feedbacks in Russian.
Activity: 263
anyone bought/sold here??
Dear guests and members of the forum - you are welcome to try our service www.24change.com

We deal with Bitcoin, Paymer, BTC-E code, Perfect Money, Okpay, Paypal, Egopay, Payza, Wire, WU, MG, Ecoin, Epese, Paxum, Qiwi, Payoneer, Redpass, C-GOLD

Benefits:
*We are an official exchanger of Perfect Money, Okpay and Egopay and listed on their websites
*Most of the transactions are automated
*Partnership programm
*Using secure https

Please feel free to leave any comments and suggestions.

Contacts:

jabber - [email protected]
skype  - ask via pm to avoid any fraud
email   - [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: