Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 10:54:44 AM
in my opinion this year there is nothing good, all altcoins have been destroyed on average. it's hard to get profit from investment this year.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
December 03, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
Here are a few of the ones I recommend...

Stellar has already emerged as one of the most popular altcoins this year. Their new project, the Lightning Network, solves one of the biggest challenges facing cryptocurrency  scalability.

ArcBlock is a platform for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications (DApps).

BMX is a utility token for BitMart, a new digital asset exchange platform which launched in March.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 03, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
I lost a lot of money in "promising" altcoins this year. So it only shows that altcoin market was overestimated last year, currently no altcoin has real use,so everything is speculation.
copper member
Activity: 232
December 03, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
There are a lot of altcoins are in the coinmarketcap. Top 50 coins are good i think but if i decede 3 coins, it is difficult. From my evaluation the best 3 altcoins in 2018 are- XRP, XLM and EOS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
Now certainly there is good coin which come for investment, buy for example etc eos and stellar I think this best coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
I think, the top 3 altcoins of 2018 are-
    1.   Ethereum
    2.   Neo
    3.   waves
Activity: 224
December 03, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
The best thing to do in 2018 was and stiil be Binance Coin (BNB), which cope well with the RED market and current situation with crypto
Activity: 208
December 03, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?

For me the best three altcoin for now are LTC, XRP, BCH. Why? because i see a lot of potential to these coins. Also the platforms of these coins is so great and unique. For example the Ripple platform is a bank and that is so great platform and a attracted platform. That is one of my reason in choosing ICO's
Activity: 2
December 03, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
Tezos (XTZ).
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
December 03, 2018, 06:26:27 AM
The three best altcoins that I like the most and I think they will skyrocket in prices are ripple, ethereum and stellar. I can say that one will earn profit in investing in these coins in the long run. Among them, ripple is the best one. It has performed so well lately that it has beaten even ethereum. And second comes ethereum. Although its value has declined dramatically, it is only to rise again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
In my opinion, in 2018, bitcoin remains the best, it is the first cryptocurrency in the list and the leader throughout the time, the second I want to highlight XRP and not because it occupies the second place. The token Ripple of the company survived the fall of the market within a year it made a lot of new deals that involve its use for making international wire transfers. Third altcoin in my opinion Cardano, the company had a very important deal with Fujitsu.

Yes, I know that many crypto experts are sure that Ripple will become the number one currency. They are sure that XRP will reach a dollar before this year ends. I have some other favorites - Cardano and Stellar.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
November 23, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
IOTEX.

I am fully confident in the project. I accumulate their token. I keep with ICO, I have not sold it even for 10x. I will keep to the last!
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
The 3 best coins in 2018, in my opinion, are EOS, Stellar and XRP. EOS growth this year, in my opinion, reaches the best graph. Both in terms of rank and also the community has increased dramatically. With the support of implementation in various projects, the EOS community has increased significantly. With this progress, it will increasingly make the EOS in the future become valuable coins and produce many benefits.
Activity: 2
November 22, 2018, 10:31:05 PM
At this point in time, I find the coin worth attention most is xrp. Although the market is bad, it still holds its position and value
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 22, 2018, 10:14:46 PM
Heading towards more dipping market,i believe that there are no altcoins to he called as best this time sounds bad and hard but hat is reality,no coins has been considered to be even as good because even bitcoin and the top 10 coins face this problem of drastic price falling .so maybe the answer can be found bin future and not these day
copper member
Activity: 224
November 22, 2018, 10:10:22 PM
I don't think that will be accurate as everyone will have their best coin so far I the year , but due to bearish market I think it will be hard to determine the best as every token and coin has witness a serious set back since January so we can get to know by year end when we see a clear pics of what the market is and which perform well in the red market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 22, 2018, 09:57:34 PM
Bitcoin, XRP and ETH
Bitcoin is not Altcoin!

I think that this year there is no the most good altcoins, but there are the worst, which showed such a big drop that it is a RECORD.
This hot season many coins that decline and left some of the coins has increased. Altcoin who experienced an increase would be the target of a lot of people such as Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Cardano. the third coin is becoming the best Altcoin at the end of 2018.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 22, 2018, 09:42:28 PM
for this year, it seems we have to forget ethereum for a moment. because currently there are 3 good altcoins this year, namely ripple, cardano, and stellar lumens (xlm).
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Bitcoin, XRP and ETH
agree with this. bitcoin, and eth are still the best coins in the world of cryptocurrency, while XRP has a stable price in the midst of the current crisis of crypto prices. however, at present ETH is like losing stability in the price quality.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
This year of course is very frustrating I hoped that it will be like 2017 , but of course the recent drawdown is very upset , but I think it's worth keeping ETH btc stellar
Pages:
Jump to: