Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 - page 2. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 09:05:50 PM
my three best coins so far were ripple, neo and bitcoincash. i believed that they are going to be great next year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 08:59:33 PM
I am holding more than 10 different coin and all of it drop the price. I can not recommend any good coin in 2018 because most coin and token in 2018 are drop more than 90%. But i think XRP is good coin because the price can hold from drop in past few months
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 22, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
Bitcoin, XRP and ETH
Bitcoin is not Altcoin!

I think that this year there is no the most good altcoins, but there are the worst, which showed such a big drop that it is a RECORD.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
November 22, 2018, 03:44:52 PM
In my opinion this fall is difficult to determine the best. In my opinion, after the transition to PoS will be the best altcoin Ethereum . But I also attract XLM, WEVES . But I believe that they will not be able to circumvent the popularity of Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 03:42:28 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
This year it was better to be without a position at all , especially in such a time as now everything has subsided, probably the best moment will be to enter the top coins in January, Ethereum EOS stellar
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 03:33:34 PM
Right now, all I can think of is Ripple. I think it's best to close this year. See for yourself, everything goes down, and he proudly stands at the same price.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 22, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
Well, according to the market trends, the best alts to my mind will be Monero, zCash and ETH. The rest does not look promising.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 22, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
okay i  will choose 3 the best altcoins in 2018
- in the first i choose ethereum
- the second i choose tron
- and the last one is dogecoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
November 22, 2018, 06:33:40 AM

for me, i only have 2 altcoins, eth and vet only, coz of strong fundamental according to my research they are gonna be here years from now and more prosper than now. I like to add other alt like, xyo network but xyo is not that famous and known nowadays, we all know that in able for a coin/token to have more buyers it needs to be famous.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 22, 2018, 06:23:07 AM
In my opinion, in 2018, bitcoin remains the best, it is the first cryptocurrency in the list and the leader throughout the time, the second I want to highlight XRP and not because it occupies the second place. The token Ripple of the company survived the fall of the market within a year it made a lot of new deals that involve its use for making international wire transfers. Third altcoin in my opinion Cardano, the company had a very important deal with Fujitsu.
Activity: 69
November 21, 2018, 10:35:25 PM
in 2018 almost all Altcoins dropped, so Altcoin which has potential now looks bad, but I'm sure he will rise and grow well. Altcoin, which has a strong foundation and has strong capabilities, will grow rapidly when the market is truly stable, namely Altcoin:
Ethereum
EOS
NEO
they are already famous for their potential and are very popular.
Activity: 27
November 21, 2018, 10:21:53 PM
I won't talk about ETH here, 2018 is not a good year for ETH. To my understanding, 3 best alt in 2018 are Ripple, bitcoin cash and  litecoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:17:23 PM
ripple, etherium and possibly odyssey. I think that the odyssey has a very big potential to break into the top 10 crypto-currencies

Yea right... I bought into Odyssey a couple days ago then immediately afterwards the price tanks 40%.....

It has been going strong for 2 freakin' months, and then it tanks 40% when I buy in. WHY ME!?

That being said, it has strong potential, but I don't see it in the top 10 any time soon, if ever.

I think that you have bought when it increased. It is important that you buy it in a dip and that you sell it when the price explode.
the progress experienced by some of the Altcoin will be very good into profit in future. because with presence of advancement was able to increase the price of coins and makes it so precious. This experienced Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, and Cardano.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 21, 2018, 10:07:25 PM
Now is the bear market stage, it is not good to say which coins are good or bad.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 21, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
Well, there are a lot of strong coins.
Ethereum will be my highest priority coin. XMR and XLM on the second and third places.
Activity: 154
November 21, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
I would not mention anyone because everyone sank very much in price and not a single altcoin showed stable growth throughout 2018
Activity: 420
November 21, 2018, 07:28:20 PM
I think the top 3 current altcoins:
1. Ethereum
2. XRP
3. EOS
All of them have a very potential future, a large ecosystem.

I don't have a favorite coin but I agree with this friend's recommended coins.They all will gain a very good upward trend.They are all rooted in the market.When the downtrend is over, I will buy these coins and sell when it rises.Those who do this will always win.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
November 21, 2018, 07:02:18 PM
the ones I believe will rise are Ripple, Litecoin, and NEO. It’s not like all the others don’t stand a chance and, of course, I can be wrong. But, ripple had an incredible year and it definitely grew the fastest of all cryptocurrencies. The reason why Ripple is expected to succeed is that of the support that is getting from all the big banks. Litecoin also had a decent year in terms of rising and performance. It has great features and it’s considered as an alternative to Bitcoin since it can fix problems that the original Bitcoin protocol had. Last, NEO is believed to be among the top most secure cryptocurrencies because it is running its own blockchain.
Activity: 392
November 21, 2018, 02:27:07 PM
in my opinion, the best altcoins in 2018 are tron, ada, Ethereum Classic
there are a lot of altcoins taht can be used in different situtions ajd whicg are the best for me right now so it os hard to anme just threw
Activity: 392
November 21, 2018, 02:26:23 PM
in my opinion it is hard to say what are the best altcois as i believe that there are more than three of tje and people should kbow about that
Pages:
Jump to: