Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 - page 3. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 02:25:18 PM
in my opinion, the best altcoins in 2018 are tron, ada, Ethereum Classic
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 05, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?

In my opinion the best coins for long term investments are Zilliqa Neo and Wanchain.
These three project is blockchain projects and zilliqa have mining. Wanchain will have masternodes and i think you already know about neo.
Yes neo dumped hard in last months but i believe neo will come back again .
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 12:54:34 PM
I think the top 3 current altcoins:
1. Ethereum
2. XRP
3. EOS
All of them have a very potential future, a large ecosystem.
Activity: 57
October 05, 2018, 12:49:53 PM
DASH
SCC

Or plus Bitcoin

SCC is the only digital currency I know currently in the right direction. It doesn't make sense to be unsuccessful.
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 06:38:07 AM
From the new coins I liked Odyssey (OCN). It seems to me that the coin has a wonderful future and after the cue ball stabilizes a good growth will begin
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
These are my opinion:-

ETH
RIPPLE
XRP

It is a very good demand at this moment and it is a very potentials and the cheapest coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
October 05, 2018, 11:51:53 AM
for me ,
xrp is the biggst gain on this year , then Str / xlm that comback from 300 satoshi to 3000 satoshi , and also LTC that have good support community
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
I think it is unfair to decide altcoins in year wise , if there are some good altcoins they will definitely rise up again. But my favourite altcoins of all time ETH , NEO , XLM , ONT & POWR
I think the most demand for investors to buy are those potential one like bitcoin ,ethereum and ripple this coin are lead in market to fluctuates and I think this is the best coin to earn profitable one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

Recent events in the market have convinced me that this year’s coins are ripple and stellar. There is no doubt that at the moment these are the two strongest coins. Third place, I would give to BNB.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 11:32:48 AM
I think it is unfair to decide altcoins in year wise , if there are some good altcoins they will definitely rise up again. But my favourite altcoins of all time ETH , NEO , XLM , ONT & POWR
Activity: 448
October 05, 2018, 11:30:05 AM
Icon - they have really upped their game on marketing and communication which was their big downfall, add that to the existing partnerships with hospitals, universities and will be able to connect other chains.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 05, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
3 best altcoins in 2018 :
- DOGE
- Stellar
- Ripple
I chose this altcoin as the best altcoin because from the top 10 cryptocurrency only DOGE, Stellar and Ripple whose prices have risen very high.
Activity: 490
October 05, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
It Is difficult to say that which 3 coins are best in 2018 because all altcoin are good in own. Because different people have different choices and they invest in many coin. But you asking that according to me bitcoin, ethereum and ripples.
copper member
Activity: 78
October 05, 2018, 08:01:33 AM
1. ETH
2. Dash
3. LiteCoin

We at New Zone are building world’s first blockchain based commodity trading platform. And we will be shortening for ico or coin offering in two months. we will be releasing are ERC20 tokens in a few months.  So you can get your hands on the best tokens.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 05, 2018, 06:53:21 AM

I think the best Altcoin of 2018 is ETH. it has a faster transaction speed compared to other cryptos. Second is the Bitcoin cash, I guess it ranked 2 for me because of its value. Lastly, Ripple. Since, it has the third in the top market capitalization in 2018. But if you want to HODL, Bitcoin is still be good since it already done something big before, and I believe it can do it again soon.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
I think that the best coins of 2018 are ethereum, litecoin and EOS. I see prospects in them and believe that they will grow in the future.

It is the good choice. I buy such coins too. I lay great hopes LiteCoin. I he think strongly will grow up next year. I bought it much
Activity: 79
October 05, 2018, 06:22:47 AM
I always choose coin in the top ten coinmarketcap to invest. I analyze based on my personal knowledge to evaluate its tendency. Then decide to invest in two unique coins
support. I fully rely on the top, so for me the best tokens are those that are in the first 3 places.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 05, 2018, 06:10:48 AM
In my opinion if you want to choose 3 altcoins than choose from TOP 100 Cryptocurrencies listed on CMC. Check out this hidden gem coins like
1) Holochain (HOT) :- Listed on well known Exchange & have good trading volumes. Development team is good & very informative.
2) Huobi Token (HT) :- Huobi Exchanges native token is currently priced at 1.75$ & it have potential to reach 10$ in Bull run. Huobi is constantly expanding their wings internationally & offering good exchange service platform like Margin trading, OTC trading etc.
3) Quoine Liquid (QASH) :- Quoine Liquid Exchanges native token QASH is currencty priced at 0.21$ and can reach upto around 3$ easily in bull run. The team is great & supportive, they have now ICO funding platform too along with their exchange which offers QASH another use-case for its native token.

I really like this analysis. I've added it to my notes, and I'm going to do some research myself. In addition, you can add Credits (cs). I think it will proceed like a rocket after coming to Mainnet.
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 12:59:33 PM
I think that the best coins of 2018 are ethereum, litecoin and EOS. I see prospects in them and believe that they will grow in the future.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 05, 2018, 05:54:23 AM
If we are talking about the best in terms of capitalization, then this is ETH, Ripple, BCH. If we are talking about the prospects for development, then I would take a completely different coin EOS, ADA, Stellar.
Pages:
Jump to: