Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 - page 25. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
August 02, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
The best 3 altcoins in 2018 absolutely is ethereum, eos and xLm. I believe in this 3 coin and i will keep them for a very long time especially for ethereum because almost every icos use their platform that's the key reason why i believe in ethereum.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
1. Hydrogen
2. Blue protocol
3. Nucleus Vision
4. Quarkchain
5. Zilliqa
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
August 02, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
In my opinion the 3 best altcoins is ETH,  NEO and EOS. These 3 has a potential altcoins that can beat bitcoin price in future.

yes I strongly agree with you neo and ethereum are very glad to make company ico with eth and neo platform. so the future of his neo and eth will be much in use of people
Activity: 31
August 02, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
If I can predict 3 potential altcoins, I will pick respectively Ethereum, Ripple and the last one is Litecoin. I kind of appreciate three coins, because you know that each has their own thought about coins, I do likewise, I am using 3 coins above and actually I see all of them huge potential in the upcoming few months, the demand is also increasing significantly. In general, cryptocurrency is such a big market and especially it characterises extremely volatile, thus it’s pretty hard to predict exactly what coins can fluctuate well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 02, 2018, 06:07:25 AM
I will choose ETH, EOS and NEO for the 3 best coins in 2018. Some guys post new coins and even failed to list  good exchanges, they can't be the best.

Right I agree with the best 3 altcoin by 2018 according to your choice,
because I myself am very confident that ethereum, eos, and neo have a promising future,
the most important thing is to follow the development until the end of the year
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 06:02:52 AM
in my opinion its zilliqa, nem , dash.
I make the biggest growth rates on them
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
3best is 3 top in coinmarkecap) Bitcoin Ethereum are the best but we have tonns another good altcoins with huge potential in long term many experts recomended invest to EOS that have good future and give not bad profit.Finance-savvy investors started putting a heavy focus on this coin, and some already started buying thousands of coins inspired by optimistic price prediction for EOS, the Block One platform leverages smart contracts that allow executing maximum 50,000 transactions for every second! This is much higher than the majority of existing Blockchains.
Activity: 172
August 02, 2018, 05:15:47 AM
My top 3 for invest in longtime is:
1. BNB
2. EOS
3. TRX
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 05:14:28 AM
If it seems to me, three altcoin the most good is the ethereum, dash and Neo. I still very much hope on the third altcoin. And until recently its growth is also still very good.
Activity: 378
August 02, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
In my opinion the 3 best altcoins is ETH,  NEO and EOS. These 3 has a potential altcoins that can beat bitcoin price in future.
Activity: 154
August 02, 2018, 05:06:50 AM
This year, all altcoins are not stable due to the downward movement of bitcoin. This year well-behaved coin exchange Binance. Despite the red market, it holds up with dignity.
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
I will choose ETH, EOS and NEO for the 3 best coins in 2018. Some guys post new coins and even failed to list  good exchanges, they can't be the best.

Activity: 168
August 02, 2018, 04:29:46 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?

I do not really follow altcoin, news about altcoin or the price of altcoin. all I know of the many altcoins are ethereum, cardano and litecoin. I only know the three coins, the rest I do not know. but I think eth has a good profit among altcoins that exist today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:00:39 PM
I think the best coin this year is EOS,Ethereum And Bitcoin. Theses three are growing fast. Eos is the number coin in china, ethereum  price is growing fast and become the second trustable coins. And bitcoin, it is still the number one coin and it is trustable.
Activity: 38
August 01, 2018, 07:47:05 PM
Indeed there are numerous altcoins in the present market and still we are searching for new coins and The altcoin like Ether NEO and Ripple these are useful for future venture yet every individual will center around various targets a portion of the speculators cherishing unsafe while some are definitely not.
Activity: 68
July 12, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
Goodness, I feel it so intense to pick just 3 from in excess of 1500 coins. In any case, I trust that some are truly doing and it will be proceeded. In my rundown I have put ETH (most rising one), EOS (extraordinary one for the new blockchian tech), Ripple (thought to conquire the market in the backside). However, this is valid that quite a while is remaining till the year end. So anything, we can expect, may occur in the market.
Activity: 462
July 11, 2018, 06:59:31 PM
Well, to my mind it is Pchain, Quarkchain and NKN.
I am speaking about new alts, but there are a lot of potential coins in top 100,so it is quite challenging to select top 3
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 11, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
For me the 3 best altcoin in 2018 are Ethereum, EOS and Cardano. I believe that by the end of this year the prices of these 3 altcoins will be very high. Ethereum is used by many ICOs projects, which each day has a huge trading volume, indicating that it is always worth investing. EOS ranked 5th in the market, it has a very professional team, I believe EOS will have strong pumping next month. Cardano has great potential, it fixes many of Ethereum's faults, Cardano's blockchain is also perfect, Cardano is clearly worth to buy and hold.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
July 11, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
There are some good coins in 2018. In my opinion, being the best 3 altcoin are-
1. ETH
2. CREDITS
3. NEO
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
July 11, 2018, 06:39:44 PM
I think the best 3 altcoins at the moment are Ethereum, Bitcoin, and NEO although now the three coins are in bad shape but I still like the three coins hopefully quickly return and can benefit again because many people are holding altcoin and investing
Pages:
Jump to: