Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 - page 27. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:04:48 AM
There are many altcoins on the market with good future potential, so I think the top three are ETH, EOS, NEO. I believe that they will have a lot of room to rise in the future, so investing in them will be the best choice.
Activity: 91
July 08, 2018, 05:37:50 AM
I think the best altcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum has been tested by the market for many years. It has a wide user base, a large community, and a relatively stable market capitalization. These are its advantages.
Activity: 31
July 08, 2018, 05:21:50 AM
For me,the best three coins are Ethereum,Neo and Cardano.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 08, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
It is hard to select of which is the best 3 altcoins in crypto market because for me the top cryptos are always better and you must have thus top crypto to hold or to trade, top cryptos is the most potential to raise and can give you good money.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?

Thats very tricky. You will see many responses coming along from the forum community and all of them will be dependent upon the personal choices. So before they get started you should be ready with pen and paper so that you can sort out the most common coin that were suggested here and then think abut the investment into it. This is kind of public voting. It will help.

For me I am looking after REMME coin (basically undervalued coin but with great developments) , ETH (most common altcoin that everyone loves and more investor base), and finally I am going to suggest you NEO (whole new hope of ICO's for 2018after the ETH platform).
top 3 Altcoin in 2018 this is
Waves
Tether
Cardano.
 with the development of these three coins that continue to experience such a rapid development is able to bring all three into a coin that is very capable to be dependable in the future as the main coin to generate much greater profits.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
There are a lot of worthy attention in 2018 altcoins. My favorites are Zcash, Monero and Ripple.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 05:04:29 AM
This year, 2018 has too much change with Digital money! Already a lot of altcoin is shaping and developing! Selecting a successful project at this time is very difficult! Need more time! By 2020 can give the assessment!
Activity: 49
July 08, 2018, 04:59:38 AM
if only it were that simple. No one can tell you what altcoin going to be best in this year. Not today,not tomorrow, not any other day. You should do your research. Invest when you're sure that the theres active team, and developers are working on SOMETHING for that coin. If not, ask yourself, why would someone want a coin which offers nothing new? That should answer your question.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
There are a lot of altcoins that has a good future potential so I would not only choose 3 because I want to diversify my funds properly.
But, because you ask for my favorite 3, here are the list, ETH, EOS, and Cardano.

I agree with that three coins completely. ETH is still second best on the market. EOS and Cardano (ADA) promising in the near future, I think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
July 08, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
So far my 3 best altcoins are Dent, Pundi X, Loyalcoin they are my promising coin and i know end of this year they are all top gainers. It's not shitcoin for me but they have real use cases inside the blockchain.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 04:36:25 AM
Many coins have great potential, and the future development is very good. In 2018, the number one is definitely Ethereum, the second and third altcoin. I believe that different people have different choices.
I want to be stable. Choose the top five. It's all good,
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 04:29:13 AM
- Ethereum as a Platform allows developers to create applications without the need to form their own blockchain.
- Neo, this cryptocurrency is also called the Chinese "Ethereum" (Ethereum). These two projects have much in common: open source and similar capabilities in terms of decentralized applications and smart contracts.
- Ripple, a cryptocurrency platform that focuses on providing a seamless, fast and secure way to send money around the world.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 03:57:28 AM
there are other great altcoins rising to top but currently my 3 best altcoins are: ETH,NEO and LITECOIN.though they crypto market is volatile but values shall double before they year ends.
Activity: 30
July 08, 2018, 03:42:56 AM
according to me 3 best altcoins in 2018 are Ethereum, bitcoin cash and Litecoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 08, 2018, 03:39:49 AM
based on grow it will be pundi x, neo and eos. Neo and eos is really good blockchain project while pundi is a revolutioner one that trying to make all merchants to be able to accept cryptocurrency and it also help make transaction faster which we know cryptocurrency need a particular time for every transaction, pundi just make it as easy as using a debit card.
Activity: 316
July 08, 2018, 03:39:24 AM
Recently, altcoyin VeChain has grown strongly in price. In the coming years, he can become one of the largest players in cryptomir. Bounty0x (BNTY) - an unusual project created on the platform of District0x. Interesting, promising coins. And of course bitcoin.

Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 03:37:02 AM
My best altcoins to hold is MTC, Docademic providing free telemedicine around the world, John McAfee says at the end of the year it could cost 10$ per 1MTC and also I hold and have invested in ICO, CBC token, unfortunately ICO price have dropped by half, but I still think it is very promising altcoin to hold, just need to be very patient with it. I also hold lots of other altcoins, but these two are my best ones, that I look for.
Activity: 56
July 08, 2018, 03:34:06 AM
Top 3 coins in 2018, I think Ethereum, bitcoin and Neo, these coins have good potential in the future, especially bitcoin.
Activity: 280
July 08, 2018, 03:32:10 AM
In this year 2018 it is so hard to tell wich among from these cryptos are the best because all crypto currencies that cam be pick by many as their best cryptos can be a bad luck to others.  Knowing that the volatile is always alive in crypto, this will bring good news or bad news to the investors  So for me best crypto will always a personal choice by picking it wise.
Activity: 229
July 08, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
I think the best altcoin in 2018 is
1. Ethereum
2. Litecoin
3. Neo

It's just my thinking but if it's different do not blame me😁😁😁
Pages:
Jump to: