Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 best altcoins in 2018 - page 26. (Read 4184 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 05:47:42 PM
There are a lot of coins at the moment, but there aren't many which are good to survive to the market. My favourite coins are NEO, ETH and XLM, they all are good enough for me and they are on a good entry point to invest at the moment
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
Personally, I think it's NEO, Stellar and EOS. These are exactly the coins that have a future. They will certainly be able to grow in price ..
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
I believe that the three best altcoins NEO Ripple Ziliko not counting the ethereum.
All of them have a good idea and perspective, they need only time to grow.
I think by the end of the year they will show their perspective and relevance.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:27:22 PM
I believe that the three best altcoins in 2018 are Litecoin, NEO, Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:27:04 PM
I think everyone will call the currency that he has in his wallet. But we just need to look at the 3 leaders on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 94
July 11, 2018, 05:25:02 PM
For me, the best altcoin is Ethereum. Perfect for long-term investment. Ethereum has the potential for growth, as more and more projects are using it.Neo and Cardano also have great potential.
Activity: 85
July 11, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
nowadays there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the best 3 altcoins in 2018?
Well, very hard subject to discuss about. Everyon has some coin which you never heard about and yet it is the best for them. I have done some researches and for me best coins are SAFEX-you can expect 100x profit from this coin. Linda coin-my favourite coin, great community and dev team is really mature and answers every question.

I agree with that quote `everyone has his coin and it is best in the world Grin `. Safex will rock this year and for Linda i ll have to do some research. Newton coin is very cheap coin if it breaks through those walls you might see 1000x profit!
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
In the circulation coinmarket price i preferable in 3 out of top 15 solid coins which are Ethereum ETH, NEO, EOS which it brings me good profit for few years. Now, as the speculation will brings positivity that comes in real i will continue investing once the market trend drop.
Activity: 32
July 11, 2018, 05:05:34 PM
Well, very hard subject to discuss about. Everyon has some coin which you never heard about and yet it is the best for them. I have done some researches and for me best coins are SAFEX-you can expect 100x profit from this coin. Linda coin-my favourite coin, great community and dev team is really mature and answers every question.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 11, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
currently there are so many altcoins in circulation, if we look at coinmarketcap, there are already thousands of altcoins, I want to ask you all, what are the top 3 altcoins in 2018?
For me it is 3 top coins.Ethereum bitcoin and Ripley is not strange
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 05:00:44 PM
Yes definitely EOS, then I think it is ETH and third even hard to call think NEO, but it is better to invest in more )
Activity: 101
July 11, 2018, 04:56:54 PM
The three best altcoins is Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and Litecoin for those people that got in time, although others are striving with the bearish situation now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

It is not very difficult for me to name three best altcoin. Telling the truth I don’t see making this choice statistics but I am very interesting Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ethereum. The last coin is my main asset.
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 09:49:09 PM
three of the best altcoins this year I think are Ethereum, NEO, and EOS they have a sophisticated technology and now have a big community in the market so I'm very sure they have a bright future and can be relied upon in the future.
Activity: 68
July 09, 2018, 09:40:17 PM
yes there are many altcoins in the gift market and nonetheless we're seeking out new cash and The altcoin like Ether NEO and Ripple those are desirable for destiny investment but absolutely everyone will awareness on extraordinary goals some of the buyers loving unstable even as some aren't.
Activity: 85
July 09, 2018, 09:27:52 AM
Top 3 coins in 2018, I think will be Ethereum, bitcoin and Neo, these coins have good potential in the future, especially bitcoin.
Activity: 129
July 09, 2018, 09:27:32 AM
actually a difficult question. In 2018, a number of subcoins joined the market for cryptographic currencies. My research is based on the best subcoins Mtc, Seth, Dovu, Vibe, Xvg
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
Bitcoin is my first and foremost choice, second choice is ethereum because ethereum has a good chance in the future and the third maybe I will make a choice on litecoin.
Bitcoin does not belong to altcoins. All coins except Bitcoin are called altcoins. Grin But I also agree that buying Bitcoins is safer than buying altcoins.

Yeah right! bitcoin is differ to altcoins. Altcoin appeared because of bitcoin for you able to know. Though, comparing in savings Bitcoin in a long term

was a choice to apply, however, if you want to earn big of bitcoin you can buy some potential altcoin that can be a tools for you to earn big like

Ethereum, Neo, Waves, And and Loyal.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

I have not picked altcoins right now because all the prices of altcoins have fallen in the market so there is no good choice but it's good to invest now, especially when prices are falling.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
I think that Ethereum, Litecoin and Neo are the best alternative crypto at the moment. True, I do not know in what sequence.
Pages:
Jump to: