Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 BTC to someone who comes up with a slogan I like - page 3. (Read 6452 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata

Sorry for not answering your question yet, I was distracted from the above users issues, just a discouragement from coming here.

Anyway, TizzyTazzy is just a name I thought up with that wouldn't be so generic to the common web hosting business names, most hosts use something like "namehereHOST" or "HOSTnamehere".

I also wanted to have a friendly crazy/looney mascot that would represent TizzyTazzy, just some visions I had and liked.

Nice  Cheesy

Let's work together, trolls included, and make you a new and shiny slogan  Smiley

I was thinking a few hours ago at the name you chose for your service and an instant question came in... are your sure you did chose the right name for it ? Is sounds real funny, like a mascot name or anything else, but not like a serious hosting service, just my opinion i'm not bashing you or your business. I would have liked "Tizz Cloud"  or "Tizz Hosting" for example and the mascot's name be "Tizzy Tazzy". Looking for a nice and original slogan would be more easy if the "base" inspires something serious and stable. What do you think ?

"Tizz Hosting, come with us in/on the cloud".

Google sounds serious.
Yahoo sounds serious.
Bing sounds serious.
GoDaddy sounds serious.

I could go on but you get the idea.

TizzyTazzy has been a name people either love or hate, either way, the name will remain. If you can't understand the concept of the name, then you probably won't be able to come up with a slogan for it.

A serious business doesn't need what society might label as a serious name.

Fine, point taken. Let's keep that in mind. You got two words in there and "tazzy" is the one making me nervous, dunno why, will have ask a psychologist on it.

So how about this:

"Tizzy Hosting,
come with us in/on the cloud"
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Sorry for not answering your question yet, I was distracted from the above users issues, just a discouragement from coming here.

Anyway, TizzyTazzy is just a name I thought up with that wouldn't be so generic to the common web hosting business names, most hosts use something like "namehereHOST" or "HOSTnamehere".

I also wanted to have a friendly crazy/looney mascot that would represent TizzyTazzy, just some visions I had and liked.

Nice  Cheesy

Let's work together, trolls included, and make you a new and shiny slogan  Smiley

I was thinking a few hours ago at the name you chose for your service and an instant question came in... are your sure you did chose the right name for it ? Is sounds real funny, like a mascot name or anything else, but not like a serious hosting service, just my opinion i'm not bashing you or your business. I would have liked "Tizz Cloud"  or "Tizz Hosting" for example and the mascot's name be "Tizzy Tazzy". Looking for a nice and original slogan would be more easy if the "base" inspires something serious and stable. What do you think ?

Google sounds serious.
Yahoo sounds serious.
Bing sounds serious.
GoDaddy sounds serious.

I could go on but you get the idea.

TizzyTazzy has been a name people either love or hate, either way, the name will remain. If you can't understand the concept of the name, then you probably won't be able to come up with a slogan for it.

A serious business doesn't need what society might label as a serious name.
legendary

Nice  Cheesy

I can only recommend reading TT's reaction over here and then think over, if he/she will ever find any slogan acceptable....

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diablo-iii-gold-07-btc-per-million-83921

"TizzyTazzy - We close every thread."

Ok. That's enough trolling for my part.

If you honestly thought someone was going to post up a slogan I'd like in a matter of days then that is your problem.

Harassing/stalking me on other threads isn't going to get you anywhere.

For those who actually contributed to my threads and this forum community, I'd like to personally thank you. It is very much becoming an embarrassment to support a community that is filled with these types of people who seem to have one goal in mind, which is to bring down, attack, insult, and harass others.

Quit being so sensible pal (or gal?) and start handling the issue properly Smiley

you didn't answer my question:

Can I ask you a question, from where/what does "TizzyTazzy" come from ?

The issue is indeed being taken care of properly. I see it every other post and every other person, people seem to have no reason for the actions they choose on this forum and it is sickening to constantly read messages from trolls.

Maybe it is because I'm use to forums that are well moderated and respected. Negative feedback is great, but personally attacking stalking and insulting people for nothing makes me sick.

legendary
I can only recommend reading TT's reaction over here and then think over, if he/she will ever find any slogan acceptable....

If you honestly thought someone was going to post up a slogan I'd like in a matter of days then that is your problem.

For those who actually contributed to my threads and this forum community, I'd like to personally thank you. It is very much becoming an embarrassment to support a community that is filled with these types of people who seem to have one goal in mind, which is to bring down, attack, insult, and harass others.

Quit being so sensible pal (or gal?) and start handling the issue properly Smiley

you didn't answer my question:

legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
From ashes to hashes
Activity: 196
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
No gag bandwidth handles your load easily.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Tizzy Tazzy - We Make Your Web Happy

Tizzy Tazzy - We Make Your Biz Happy

Tizzy Tazzy - We Make Your Web Classy

Tizzy Tazzy - We make the web, so you don't have to

Tizzy Tazzy - Not Just a Series of Tubes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't get eaten by wolves!
TizzyTazzy, where the web works wonders!
legendary
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
"[Where] your trust is a must."
donator
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I guess if you want to do a commercial, you gotta be more serious.

E.g:

TizzyTazzy ... because we know trust has to be earned.

or

TizzyTazzy ... because hosting expertise matters.
Activity: 280
The best host, but we try not to boast
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't get eaten by wolves!
Clearing the (cob)ewbs from the web!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
'Tis a far better host than most

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Tizzy Tazzy where the hosting is snazzy!
Tizzy Tazzy, we're snazzy!

Tizzy Tazzy - web-hosting with a twist
Tizzy Tazzy - our definition of perfection
Tizzy Tazzy - welcome to your very own paradise
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
First, some free love for all :
Kiss Kiss KissKiss Kiss KissKiss Kiss Kiss

Then, some other propositions :

"Connect the dots"

"Join the dots"

Join our Database Smiley

Do the link !

"We're not Linode!"
it simply proves the fact that any company large or small can be compromised.
Man I can't wait to use your service!

LOL!

It is a very reassuring post. You guys don't happen to use WHMCS?

Ofcourse they do. Roll Eyes

This isn't a place to argue about people who don't understand security, this is a thread asking for a slogan. If you have any issues you can open up your own thread or visit webhostingtalk.com.

awwww... Did I hurt your feelings?

And dude, WHT, really? FFS... That's a place for 17 year olds who think they'll make a fortune on the hosting business.

No hurt feelings really, but the arrogance is getting annoying.

WebHostingTalk is the #1 place to go for web hosting resources/feedback/etc. I'm not sure what you have against them, they are a freedom of speech forum that play a very huge part in the web hosting industry.
Pages:
Jump to: