Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 BTC to someone who comes up with a slogan I like - page 5. (Read 6424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1015
Strength in numbers
"We're not Linode!"
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I still like "The Host with the Most!"  Cheesy

but the one above me is pretty funny.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
We think that $15 will pay for a good slogan! Yes, we're that CHEAP!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't get eaten by wolves!
Let me know if you like any of these:

TizzyTazzy - Clearing your corner of the Internet!
TizzyTazzy - Pushing (Showing, presenting) you to the world!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
...where farmers watch the clouds
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is an upped bounty from my previous thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-free-btc-to-someone-who-comes-up-with-a-slogan-i-like-83597

Current bounty includes:
3 BTC
Life time web hosting. (Linux/cPanel)
Life time domain. (.com, .net, .org, .biz or .info)
A free TizzyTazzy shirt when available.

I run a web hosting company that accepts BTC through BitPay as well as traditional currencies and am in the process of getting a complete website design remodel and a crazy/friendly mascot character to go with the name. The site link is in my signature.

I'm looking for a fresh cool crazy spontaneous slogan. Nothing generic like "Web Hosting Solutions" -- something unique and different.  Don't be shy and offer as many slogans as you want. Smiley

If I like it enough to use your slogan I'll send the bounty your way! Have fun and thanks for your help.

Some tips:
Don't use TizzyTazzy or Host in the slogan itself.
The target audience is everyone in general, from personal dummies who know nothing to tech geeks to big businesses.
No technical or BTC slogans, we simply accept and support BTC, TizzyTazzy doesn't revolve around it.

On another note:
If your in the business of making animated presentation videos, feel free to shoot me a PM with specifics, work you have done, pricing, etc.

Current possible choices:
TizzyTazzy - Solutions you'll RIOT for
By: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liberty-payout-58854
Pages:
Jump to: