Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019 - page 5. (Read 1703 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
June 10, 2019, 05:15:08 AM
LOL, you are just creating a very bad day for Ethereum for reminding them of their possible killers, anyway, I don’t think it should really create a bad day for them, this should only motivate them not to relent on their struggle because to me, all these coins you have mentioned are very powerful and strong coins that is well accepted to the community, and once the community are aware fully of some of their particular functions that is same as what Ethereum offers, and even faster, it is just a matter of time before they dump Ethereum completely.
For those who has been asking why Ethereum is not growing as expected, we can now see the reasons why.

BNB coin is doing great this year as we can see in the market, many investors turns to this coin since it is surprisingly boom this year and i think it is also a great opportunity to invest on it for a long term investment, it can give a good profit in the long run since it is now a potential coin.
I don’t think investors are turning to this coin because of the boom, but because they are beginning to see Binance generally as the most reliable projects in the altcoins market, Binance has really built enough confidence in people for them to know that whatever transaction they have with them is safe, and also coupled with the fact that they have a working product that bear market or no bear market, their coin will continue to appreciate.

This system of their IEO is also making lots of developers to shift their projects base to Binance chain platform, and these are all what investors are seeing that is giving them the confidence to invest in BNB.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 09, 2019, 01:01:16 PM
I have a different list though.
NEO makes in my list the NEO 3.0 is something to watch over. The team was disatisfied with the performance of neo and wanted to make a change.
Zilliqa is another in my list. It's enabling smart contract on it's blockchain.
And finally Cardano is here with it's Shelly testnet. These events may initiate a price rise which we should look for this month.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 09, 2019, 12:57:03 PM
These are the coins you can concentrate on not only this June. EOS lost a lot last year, and I think that in 2019, he has many chances to recover and probably, even reach 15 dollars. BNB is also one of the favorites.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
June 09, 2019, 09:54:32 AM
You should add UTRUST token on your list as they are developing the product very well.
They are on every update now, and their first merchant was announced which can accept cryptocurrency especially their tokens.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
June 09, 2019, 09:53:32 AM
The altcoins you mentioned here are great picks, but I think you are missing out on ICX, VET and other gems.  Some of these coins dipped and have maintained a stable price range for long, so they might spike soon when there is a big update.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
June 09, 2019, 09:49:47 AM
Personally, I think you should look at the following coins in June - it is definitely Bitcoin, ETH and of course BNB
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 09, 2019, 09:45:58 AM
The market declined earlier this month. I still pick bitcoin and ethereum as the main ones to choose from as a priority investment. altcoin is actually good but I believe in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 09:41:14 AM
According to the my knowledge, it will be better LTC, ETH & BTC. Specially LTC. I don't think NEO will have a good time in this month. If there is a good IEO on binance BNB price will be increased.
Activity: 938
June 09, 2019, 08:31:02 AM
All three coins are very promising, and I am sure that they should give a small increase by the end of this month, unless of course the market remains in a bullish trend.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
June 09, 2019, 08:26:15 AM
EOS and NEO are not good choices.  in my opinion EOS and NEO have recovery problems after being bearish. I think.  BTC, ETH, BNB and XRP are coins that have great potential to create trade profits.
maybe the best is clearly Ethereum and other options that you can find yourself by researching each Altcoin that you think is good.
each coin has a different future and depends on its development, so you must be careful when choosing it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
June 09, 2019, 07:48:08 AM
EOS and NEO are not good choices.  in my opinion EOS and NEO have recovery problems after being bearish. I think.  BTC, ETH, BNB and XRP are coins that have great potential to create trade profits.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
June 09, 2019, 07:24:52 AM
I will add TRON too if i have made the list as TRON is also in good position besides all these three coins, BNB was also in trending during bearish season of crypto in last three months.
I can't see any good reason for Tron development except the rumours about lunch with Warren Buffet by Tron founder with help of winning $4.5 Million worth auction on eBay. BNB and ETH are unquestionably attracting me more than Tron.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2019, 06:01:03 AM
I think that should be considered for investment BNB. NEO will never replace Ethereum since Ethereum is the leader not only in capitalization but also in its technical characteristics. EOS have the rating lowered because of problems with centralization.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 09, 2019, 05:52:26 AM
All your suggest is great but if we have enough money i think invest in many altcoin 10 top coinmarketcap is good. You know altcoin have great movement in this month and they already in deep price. So it will good if we separate in more than 5 altcoin
Activity: 620
June 09, 2019, 05:51:09 AM
Of the three coins ( EOS, NEO and BNB ), I only pay attention to the BNB. Not because the price that had been excited had a tremendous increase, but indeed the BNB has natural potential because it was born from the BINANCE womb. I am optimistic that by the end of this year it will be at least more than $ 50 to $ 60. Let's waiting.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 09, 2019, 05:47:51 AM
In my opinion 3 coins to watch for june 2019 are cardano which decreased heavily from ath, Bnb which has relation with binance of course and neo which is the same reason with cardano, still not recovered enough from the dump levels.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
June 09, 2019, 05:30:51 AM
These three coins are just three of the best coins that every investor must hold for mid to long term in my opinion. These three coins are in the top spots on the coinmarketcap so I think this will give us good profit in the long run so I suggest that the investor must put a percentage of their capital in these three coins because I believe that this will be big in the next 2-3 years.
copper member
Activity: 224
June 09, 2019, 05:09:08 AM
Well i think EOS and BNB will do better and can get more profit from them than from Neo, is just my opinion, but i will check at the end of month to see how much will value all 3.

I can only be confident about BNB for now. But all the three projects are good for long term. I have some already but I gather coins for trading mostly. Long term isn't really my thing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
June 09, 2019, 05:05:02 AM
I analyze EOS and Binance coin (BNB). And don't see at all about NEO. But the BNB has had the most achievements in recent times. I think we've all seen it so far. Do you agree? Smiley

I am agree, NEO have worst performance compare EOS and BNB this year. EOS already recover the price and BNB Coin already reach highest price in history but for NEO, looks the price still more than 80% from peak price
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 09, 2019, 04:35:05 AM
In this coins you mentioned, BNB, EOS, NEO people should pay attention. Not just in June this year, if you didnt invest in this coins before you need to start doing that and that should be one of the longterm investments. This coins are making nice progress, and all three have potentially great future. BNB even youngest is the most expensive, I wonder how high bnb can go actually?!
Pages:
Jump to: