Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019 - page 10. (Read 1669 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 12:47:22 AM
Honestly, these three coins are not only good for June investment, but it's also considered a long term investment I'm surprised on BNB they have the highest gains for the past several weeks but like I said they are better for long term investment they are in aa work in progress.

Agree. That three coins are good for long term and its solid coin with working product. BNB with DEX and own chain, many people think this coin could compete with ethereum in near future and with good team behind BNB, i think it could possible
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 06, 2019, 12:27:48 AM
Honestly, these three coins are not only good for June investment, but it's also considered a long term investment I'm surprised on BNB they have the highest gains for the past several weeks but like I said they are better for long term investment they are in aa work in progress.
If you are aiming for much higher valuations this 3 coins can bring much huge profits, BNB might go to the moon first but the other coins can also gained the momentum and make some good rise to benefits your investment.

Make a lots of of research and study how will this 3 coins will bring benefits, don't just think of this month but think more for longer periods.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 06, 2019, 12:12:42 AM
Activity: 247
Merit: 17
June 06, 2019, 12:12:07 AM
EOS, NEO and BNB coins are great coins to watch this year. But here's a three coins on my mind that are also great to watch within this year:
1. XRP ripple coin
2. WPP , and
3. BLINK
Do you have any reason why I must hold BLINK?
I have some BLINK on my wallet from bounty reward.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
June 06, 2019, 12:07:57 AM
I am HODLing all 3 of those coins but I am really bullish on BNB if CZ continues the work he is putting on binance than I think BNB could easily go to a 3 digit price.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 05, 2019, 11:32:52 PM
Well they are worth to always look out for in every day trading life as they are major rival to the ETH which has be the leading coin in smart contract chain but those three has really reduce the strength of ETH by sharing the market with it but still very strong though .

Neo , Eos and Bnb are truly strong project which I see surviving any challenge in the race for the top coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
June 05, 2019, 11:13:28 PM
Lol at NEO. Aren't you gonna watch on Ethereum which remains second despite not slow movements? If there is a coin that needs to be watch then it is Bitcoin. Bitcoin still dictates the crypto market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 05, 2019, 11:09:38 PM
I am expected to watch 3 coins for june 2019 which is the bitcoin, bitcoincash and ethereum these giant coins could make the high prices because they are very popular and more profitable if you wanna invest on it. They have high volume as of now.
Activity: 420
June 05, 2019, 10:31:28 PM
EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
Currently I only appreciate BNB. Because BNB is really supporting the crypto market very much when a series of projects listed on the Binance Launchpad are very successful and help investors get a lot of money. They are attracting a lot of outside investors to participate in the crypto market. I think it will soon grow to $ 40 in Q3.
EOS is still a great business, but the technology story can only be best in the years to come. currently, it has not had the opportunity to express itself.
Activity: 784
June 05, 2019, 10:19:09 PM
BNB coin is doing great this year as we can see in the market, many investors turns to this coin since it is surprisingly boom this year and i think it is also a great opportunity to invest on it for a long term investment, it can give a good profit in the long run since it is now a potential coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 05, 2019, 10:15:08 PM
What must be considered from the many altcoins now is EOS and BNB. Both of these altcoins are certainly very good developments in the past and in June this certainly must be considered by everyone. Of the many altcoins, I also pay attention to EOS and BNB in the future. The increase in EOS and BNB is certainly expected.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 05, 2019, 10:11:49 PM
EOS, NEO and BNB coins are great coins to watch this year. But here's a three coins on my mind that are also great to watch within this year:
1. XRP ripple coin
2. WPP , and
3. BLINK
Activity: 658
June 05, 2019, 10:07:44 PM
I just saw EOS and BNB are 2 great altcoins on your list. NEO is not really an influential altcoin anymore. I do not understand what they are doing with their business when both the market has grown strongly and the NEO has increased only a few dollars in the past few weeks.
In the crypto market, I don't care much more than the price of the coin. and NEO made me quite disappointed.
Activity: 340
June 05, 2019, 09:57:20 PM
EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

I appreciate BNB at the present time. Binance is building a stronger ecosystem than both EOS and NEO. They have BinanceChain, Exchange, and Dex platforms. Starting is where their liquidity has more advantages with other projects when starting with the chain. No one else, only BNB can afford to beat ETH at the present time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 05, 2019, 07:35:13 PM
EOS

NEO

Binance Coin (BNB)

Nice analysis but you should not give the same value to the EOS and BNB. June will be interesting for bulls because there are some price levels that attracts both bulls and bears. We will know which side will take advantage of the gaps in the summer market.
Activity: 514
June 05, 2019, 09:11:13 PM
Of the three coins above, of course what must be considered is the BNB. Because BNB is indeed very good in its development lately. If you see the above statement that BNB has experienced an increase of over 420% in 2019. Of course with that alone we have seen very good and indeed must be considered. Compared to EOS and NEO.
Activity: 1050
June 05, 2019, 06:08:47 PM
I've all three but I'll make this as an investment for long term not only as for June, what I've noticed now is BNB because if IEO gets more popular then prices will continue to increase
copper member
Activity: 110
Merit: 60
June 05, 2019, 05:51:39 PM
I think ethereum, Neo and xbx are good to watch or monitor this month of June.
These coins has a good potentials to increase in the future, in fact, I hold all of them in
 a long term. So while their value was in cheap stage I'm just taking the chance to buy em
as long as I can.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 0
June 05, 2019, 05:48:25 PM
For me i have my eyes on ETH, DOGE and LTC this 3 are my choice of this month, I think ETH will be bullish this month
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
June 05, 2019, 05:40:17 PM
Binance will continue to rise as long as we're in bullish mode. More traders doing transactions in Binance. This would only mean more people are supporting and believing in Binance. The future of BNB is very great, but we need to always keep updated with Binance news because Binance will sure be a target by attackers and crab mentality of other people. Remember thag Binance is one of the top exchanges. Competition is always there.

In the meantime, I think BNB has the best potential among the 3. The number of traders in Binance is quite large and they are one of the top exchanges out there. Aside from the fact that they have development updates every once in a while. But for this month, I think the increase of its value is not that significant. We'll see by the end of this month though.
Pages:
Jump to: