Pages:
Author

Topic: 3 Coins To Watch For June 2019 - page 9. (Read 1669 times)

Activity: 936
Merit: 100
June 06, 2019, 12:05:59 PM
EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
of the 3 coins it seems very good in cryptocurrency, but I still like eos and neo. especially neo I've [been in neo for a long time so maybe BNB and EOS can be alternative coins for me besides neo.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
June 06, 2019, 12:01:45 PM
Optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0? But still it makes NEO so centralized. Why didn´t you write about IOTA that will completely change the consensus to make IOTA finally decentralized?
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 06, 2019, 11:59:29 AM
All IEO coins from Binance launchpad is worth to watch and hodl. almost all of them got pumped because of the many good news coming from each coin itself. Just like Harmony $ONE, price is still increasing until this time because they announce much good news like new partnerships with another good project...
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 06, 2019, 11:53:50 AM
I still believe in the BNB and I am sure that those who hold the BNB will definitely get a big profit, therefore I will continue to invest in the BNB as the best coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 121
June 06, 2019, 11:22:43 AM
I think that if we consider crypto-market for the purpose of medium-term earnings, then first of all it is worth looking at Bitcoin. Bitcoin sets the direction of the market. If now there is a local correction, then the remaining coins will follow this trend.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 06, 2019, 05:00:08 AM
Another altcoin that people should pay attention to, although not new, step by step XRP is gradually being implemented in banks. Most recently, Siam Commercial Bank (SCB) has confirmed the use of XRP

https://twitter.com/ICODrops/status/1136557932269772800
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 06, 2019, 04:14:42 AM
EOS
Noted as one of the many Ethereum killers, EOS focuses on decentralized apps (dApps). EOS aims for commercial-scale dApps, dubbing itself the most powerful infrastructure for the development and execution of these dApps. Alongside this, EOS aims to one-up Ethereum by solving several bottlenecks such as scalability and speed.

Block.One - EOS' parent company - even got in on the hype, revealing a little more about the announcement, suggesting that it would take place on June 1st, at the B1 event in Washington DC.

NEO
Keeping with the theme of Ethereum killers, NEO was Inspired by ETH's desire to create a platform upon which any number of blockchain-based applications could be built, NEOs founders, Da Hongfei and Erik Zhang took Ethereum fundamentals and fine-tuned them in order to resonate with a wider demographic of developers.

NEO announced the plans to update its network just a few days ago setting the date of June 3rd for an upgrade to its mainnet which included an optimized Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) 2.0.

Binance Coin (BNB)
The native cryptocurrency of the worlds largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance; utilized as an alternative method for paying fees within trading transactions, BNB has seen a monumental rise in 2019 citing gains upwards of 420%, around 50% of which were acquired in May alone. 

Binance continues to build, day in day out, and along with this constant work effort, managed to continue to find new use cases for BNB. Binance boss Changpeng "CZ' Zhao recently apologized to his 365k followers for what he deemed to be "spammy" behavior following some sustained BNB shilling.

These are the 3 coins to watch for June 2019 - Cryptocurrency
This is a very serious eyes opening thread for those that cannot do research themselves and are looking for information that will guide them on the coins to invest this month! Binance has been one of the leading coins that has given great returned to the investors this year and I agree with op on this and though it will push back a little before the next serious bull run. Neo is currently undervalued and it is one of the coins that has been seriously hit by last year bearish market and it is currently trying to recover. I do believe that neo will perform well too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
June 06, 2019, 03:57:42 AM
BNB already grown a lot... May be it will be able up a little more, but its a ricky now.
EOS has big marketcap too, while their using not big.
Ans as for NEO... Im completely disagry. This is almost died coin. Different projects are moving from NEO to Ethereum, EOS...
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
June 06, 2019, 03:52:17 AM
Good choice then, Bnb is a nice choice for me because of the price which is very suitable and its getting increase day by day. Last time i saw the price is 16$ and now its mooning already. If you buy on that price then i bet you got your best profit today.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 03:36:30 AM
i'm watching over EOS,TRX and NEO this year. dont forget that NEO price and get higher (like prev' years).
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 03:36:11 AM
EOS and BNB i agree with you but NEO is ethereum killer what is not too ever for me.
ETH is much better i think than NEO, you can look that position on CMC that is proofed that ETH is popular with high volume trading everyday.
we can say if BNB is the best Altcoin for now because have a good ever growth.
EOS is now make a good movement in market.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 107
June 06, 2019, 03:33:46 AM
now I am still focused on investing in ETH and still not thinking about investing in these three coins. I am sure that in the near future there will be a major movement in ETH prices.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
June 06, 2019, 02:45:40 AM
If I have the funds I will also go for these three coins, not only for the month of June but for long term I have high hopes for Binance coin, they have achieved something no exchange with existing coins has achieved, they have a chance to even get into the top 5 this year.
Activity: 560
June 06, 2019, 02:41:06 AM
I like all three coins--EOS, NEO and Binance coin and have some of my investment in them. I do not know much about their technology and do not have any substantial reasons why I like them. I simply like and believe in them just as they have won the heart of many people in a short span of time and are performing well so far.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 06, 2019, 01:36:06 AM
I think all the coin listed has got the potential to grow provided the market grow generally which means all other coins will grow as well but for BNB, i feel something bigger may happen to this coin because of so many things that will be happening on binance especially IEO.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
June 06, 2019, 01:23:27 AM
I think neo is a good long term pick from here simply because its price is very low considering previous high levels while eos has recovered substantialy and similarly bnb is routing towards new highs already so among these 3 neo seems better hold for me.
I'm agree with your opinion, I'm also vote for Neo, no matter last time Neo price reach which level, currently Neo price still stay at lower than before, people complaint that why Neo price don't have big movement when bitcoin price rally last few week ago, Neo is a giant right now and just wait for the right time to wake up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 06, 2019, 01:15:35 AM
I will vote for EOS and BNB, not sure about neo yet. I am sure we will see much profits mostly on BNB as it has been making much rallies lately. Also EOS will make a good investment.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 01:04:20 AM
EOS and Binance Coin is my favorite coin beside Ravencoin. Binance coin backup by biggest exchangers and most profitable exchangers and i think its good to invest on Binance coin. Now, many project doing swap and change their network to Binance chain because see the potential of this coin.

this group like ETH or no?? Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
June 06, 2019, 12:58:54 AM
EOS and Binance Coin is my favorite coin beside Ravencoin. Binance coin backup by biggest exchangers and most profitable exchangers and i think its good to invest on Binance coin. Now, many project doing swap and change their network to Binance chain because see the potential of this coin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 06, 2019, 12:57:26 AM
BNB and EOS are good choices for me, it really must be considered in the future with all the potential that exists, the BNB is a good profit after the IEO starts the ubiquitous hype and where the BNB becomes a tool in raising funds is an advantage on the market, it continues to be heavily adopted by new investors, I prefer BNB and EOS as the leading altcoins, and the rest have more coins to choose from.
Agree, EOS and BNB have higher potential than others. In the long terms it will be better too cause the development between their products continues so I agree that investment in EOS and BNB is so mandatory.
Pages:
Jump to: