Pages:
Author

Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss (Read 587 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
Well you need to be wise. Read whitepapers of projects or alts that you think has the potential to be the jackpot you've been looking for. A proper knowledge about trading leads to a pocket full of experience and profit.

Many whitepapers are crappy copy and paste. Nothing tangible in them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 12:40:55 PM
Well you need to be wise. Read whitepapers of projects or alts that you think has the potential to be the jackpot you've been looking for. A proper knowledge about trading leads to a pocket full of experience and profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 06, 2018, 12:37:35 PM
I m not completly convinced by verge (I prefer"old" ether) but I must admit that there's a growing community promoting it... so I think it will take off!
Activity: 450
January 06, 2018, 12:21:01 PM
Research is the best way for analysis the Markets and it is helpful for making a good profit.Take also a suggestion from Someone who is expert in this category. He can help/teach you.
Activity: 252
January 06, 2018, 12:05:59 PM
you can invest your money in the right ico. The profit can be great. Ico choose wisely. Personally, I will invest in WePower. I think this project will be waiting for a big success.
Activity: 266
January 06, 2018, 12:01:46 PM
I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
In your case, it's best to invest in the etherium. It is worth to buy it now at 0.3 and put it in the back box. After a few years, the condition will increase 2-3 times. And maybe in all 10 Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 06, 2018, 11:54:07 AM
I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
invest in tron and hold it for few month sure big profit will come to you. i trust tron cause they have a good project and its still new and developing. they will announce more partnership one next day i believe. so there is bigger chance that it will explode soon
Activity: 476
January 06, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

It is a great start for you to start investing in small amount first. And to think that that amount is the only thing you are willing to lose. In every investment it is right for you to determine the amount you are not afraid of losing. In that way whether your money will gain profit or lose then you will not regret that much of it.
Activity: 467
Merit: 578
January 05, 2018, 08:17:57 PM
Maybe instead of putting all your eggs in one basket you could try and invest in multiple projects with $50 increments. You never really know if a project is going to fail or disappear and could take your full 300 with them. 
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:07:05 PM
You can invest a lot of cheap tokens in altcoins but beware for the tokens that is just a scam. There are lots of tokens you can invest there to hold and earn a lot of profit to change your life but be safe in choosing one.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 06:51:45 PM
Look at coins with an average capitalization, from 50 to 100 positions. Do not choose top and do not choose to be unknown to anyone. Look for someone important news is expected in a month or two. Read about the product itself. Look at the price charts for six months, a year. Make sure that this coin is not on takeoff. Choose 6 projects, put in each of 50 bucks. You will have 6 chances to become successful. Watch your choice. Wait and learn.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 06:08:25 PM
The cue grows, the alto in correction - an excellent opportunity to buy coins, which are of value to us and have disappeared the most. Personally, I bought ADA, SNT, ELF and CAPP.
Activity: 30
Merit: 6
January 05, 2018, 05:59:52 PM
If you want the $300 to change your life, then you need to check out the cheapest coins that you can buy hundreds of millions of them with $100. 99% chance you will lose the $300, but there is hope.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2018, 05:56:18 PM
$300 is nothing, if that is your life saving and you don't want to lose it, stay away from crypto. If you're willing to sacrifice it, buy Burstcoin at around $0.07 in today's market. You can get about 4000 Burstcoins. Hold them for 2-3 years, don't forget to thank me in 2020/21.
Activity: 350
January 05, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
if you had used these 300$ in 2009-2011 on btc then you would be a star today ..

jokes apart invest this money in 3-4 coins which has lowest marketcap and project is too good ..
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 05, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

If you're wanting to really make a substantial amount you probably need to look for coins that are in their infancy, ICOs are probably your best bet and then you've just go to hold out and wait and hope you picked a good one. Anything with a low hard cap will be a good shout.
even if you do not turn violently advertised Yeko companies, you can turn to a fairly wide range of information about different projects. And even having studied all this information, a person can make a mistake. Therefore, in any case, any investment is in its way a risk.

and keep in mind things that out of hands of developers like legal status. its very trendy right now, more countries trying to regulate/ban the market
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
January 05, 2018, 05:34:17 PM
My friend made 7k from 300usd in 1 month. Whole secret is: invest in non pumped coins/ promising new coins. Never invest into overpumped shits on top of growth, and in few months you can make nice bunch of usd...  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

If you're wanting to really make a substantial amount you probably need to look for coins that are in their infancy, ICOs are probably your best bet and then you've just go to hold out and wait and hope you picked a good one. Anything with a low hard cap will be a good shout.
even if you do not turn violently advertised Yeko companies, you can turn to a fairly wide range of information about different projects. And even having studied all this information, a person can make a mistake. Therefore, in any case, any investment is in its way a risk.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
January 05, 2018, 04:50:56 PM
you can make a lot of money with your 300$ There are many interesting projects in ICO but also huge mass of scams. i am not sure - invest in ico of top 10.
Or buy some coins when btc will go up.
The easiest way: go to a bank and make deposit.
Activity: 164
January 05, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
I got in on $ITC when it was under $1 and now it's around $5-$6.  Cheesy

Really cool project that is said to be the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Pages:
Jump to: