Pages:
Author

Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss - page 4. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
Something like ZCL pump doesn't happen to often, so investing only $300 won't get you much profit if you invest long term, you need to play shot-term all the time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:31:48 AM
I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

Stick with the old one, maybe you can put your money to invest in establish coin like dogecoin, litecoin, ripple, ethereum etc. That's more better than you shoot in the blind looking for new useless shit coin. I think in 2018 we will have a lot of surprise for cryptocurrency world. IMHO
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:31:18 AM
I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.
Look for a decent ICO but do some research first for you to have a good outcome,buy as many tokens you can !
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
January 05, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

That is pretty much the same reasoning that many people have for investing. You can actually do quite a lot with 300 but it would probably be safer if you played it slow and smart, because trying to just hit the jackpot is likely to end up with 0 balance.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
January 05, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
If this was asked few days ago I would have suggested to invest in TRX & WRC but today I'm not sure if they can rise more since they rose quite a lot yesterday.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 05, 2018, 09:28:19 AM
I will suggest you to invest and diversify in 3 to 5 high quality tokens that have small market cap, relatively low supply and price with good project use case and team, some suggestions are amb, cob, powr, snov, storm, evx etc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
January 05, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

With the 300 US dollars you can invest on the mutiple altcoins but now we are huge price fluctuations in all the cypto currencies so you need to choose the coin according to the time of your holding plan. If you want to hold the coins for short term and keep on sell it out make profit. You need to choose the altcoins which is fluctuates all the day.
Else you have to invest on the all the top 10  altcoins in the market, this will be best option for long term investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 09:25:30 AM
You can only invest money, that you do not afraid to lose. Choose the cheap one of the top100 on the coinmarketcap, you still can invest in ripple or verge. I think it can be profitable now.

Activity: 7
Merit: 74
January 05, 2018, 09:23:56 AM
I would check on coinmarketcap and select a bunch of cheap coins and hold them. 9/10 might be crap, but one could be the next bitcoin.

All the best,

Peterparker9191
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 09:19:38 AM
You can invest in some new coin have price at $0.1 and hold it in long times to get profit! I think! This year is the name of altcoin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: