Pages:
Author

Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss - page 2. (Read 627 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 03:39:23 PM
I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

If you're wanting to really make a substantial amount you probably need to look for coins that are in their infancy, ICOs are probably your best bet and then you've just go to hold out and wait and hope you picked a good one. Anything with a low hard cap will be a good shout.
Activity: 398
Merit: 118
January 05, 2018, 03:34:45 PM
I think if you make the right investments you can make good money in 1 year Choosing coins is very important at this stage I think you can evaluate coins like neo waves bnb
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
Listen to yourself or you may lose money. Nobody can tell you what the future will be like. Look at Dragon coin. I think it's a good choice, or ITC, ELIX. Although these coins have already risen but I think they can go higher. Make your own research and good luck  Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 02:34:51 PM
Now the price of all altcoins is decreasing. Every coin you buy will earn a profit in a short time.
You already have very little money. Choose things you will not take the risk.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
If i were to invest 300$, i would split it into two in order to increase my profit. It s clear if you pick the right altcoins, you ll make a big profit. However do some research about the project and invest in those which market cap is low in the beginning that s my strategy. This year, altcoins are taking over
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 02:17:29 PM
To my mind, AION, Everex, Aventus, Change bank are profitable. If you want to invest in ICO and buy tokens for less price, take into account Beluga Pay. They propose bonus, so you will get extra tokens for free.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 05, 2018, 02:14:21 PM
I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

Your dream is not impossible and your concept is very good. I will spilt the $300 and research for 3 coins that has low market cap and preferably low price. Keep in a safe wallet that you control and forget about it for a few years.

copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 05, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

my suggestion if you want $ 300 you get jackpot, just invest in POWR and hold until 3 months ahead so you get jackpot
Activity: 53
Merit: 4
January 05, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

Well my suggestion is to split your investment into multiple portions and invest in different alt-coins with cheapest rates and wait for few months unless their prices start to rise. It'll definitely bring huge profit. The process takes time but it's the best way I think to get rich. You must go through www.coinmarketcap.com for alt-coin selection.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
You will never lose your investment if you do not listen to advice from outside. Of course you want to quickly make a fortune, and this will push you to risky operations. Do not pursue a big profit.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
if indeed you dare to bear the risk, dare to invest with the capital you have.
the world of cryptocurrency is very risky to price.
my advice with $ 300 capital you should look for altcoin that has a value below $ 1 and of course that has the potential to be good in the future.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 05, 2018, 01:28:33 PM
The first step to determining investment in the world of crypto is you have to research about the coin that will be used as an investment place, it is very important. Yeah, even if you lose $300 will not make your life change but everything must start with goodness, don't just rely on lucky. You can decide which coin you will make investment place can be seen at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and still many coins that cost $1 or $2. The second step, Don't pull all your eggs in one basket, invest in some coins to minimize some risks. The third step is, do long-term investments because a good investment in altcoin is long term.

Personally, Ripple, Cardano and stellar are great places for the long term. Yeah, I think that's all. The rightful to decide is your own.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 05, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
if you want to take some risk, I recommend you to review capricoin. Capricoin does'nt have much circulation supply but the value is low
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
January 05, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

it never hurts to try it. yes you can be rich with only 300 $ capitalize. but maybe you should hold for a very long time. I think you should start trying and analyzing the market. there are plenty of cheap altcoins and have great opportunities in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 01:04:27 PM
I think it worth to buy altcoins with low capitalization. Maybe they will grow into tens or even hundreds of times. I think the chances are quite large. Good luck.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
January 05, 2018, 12:54:11 PM
There are two projects currently which are going great. Today only I suggested someone to invest into these two projects viz., TRX and XVG. This combination is the best ever I have seen. Both of them are currently cheap buy and you can have huge amounts of coin in $300. I would suggest you to buy 60%:40% ratio of the TRX:XVG. This because TRX coin is going to have more weightage in terms of investor base and they are already announcing good updates. So buy that more. After this we have XVG with next XRP potential and you count on that within few weeks to months.

The investment of $300 is really good now days because many of the projects has arrived at the point where their development are either complete or there are huge updates from them. This causes them to pump high.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
January 05, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
Depends what u want, invest and keep? or invest and work with it, buy/hold/sell
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 05, 2018, 12:49:09 PM
I would go with icos,chose one that you think will be big and buy it for 300 while its in ico stage.Or you can wait after ico is ended and its in withdrawal phase so you can buy it at lower prices
NEM or NXT could get a larger price for the short term period. They have a lot of coins in circulation so it's a little unsafe to invest in though.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
January 05, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
Remember what Peter Lynch has said- "Know what you own, and know why you own it."

Wherever you are going to put that money, just make sure you do that after doing a lot of research!

Good luck!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
January 05, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
With the current cryptocurrency market state it is not hard to actaully make some decent profit from it, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there that are starting to have fast grwing network and a fast growing price, like ripple for exemple and trx, so it is up to you wich one to choose but i would suggest dividing your cap into different low cost coins, that way you would be getting profit fast and easy since they are low cost and people are investing in them quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: