Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update - page 16. (Read 55301 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Time will tell who is right.

So how much closer are you to opening that lounge?
I'll be meeting with SCORE this week and see where we are from there.  The hookah manager I talked to made it seem like a moderately simple task to do, I can always ring him back if I have any questions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

So how much closer are you to opening that lounge?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Can time also clarify if one can be cured of Down's through karma too? I hate cliffhangers.
legendary
You cannot kill love
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Epic thread is epic.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
you guys are being a little too harsh. Hes just a kid. live and let live.
It appears to me that Dank has smoked too much weed as an adolescent, and is incapable of understand simple, logical statements.  I'm withdrawing from this thread as he has wasted too much of my time.  His lounge will never go anywhere, nor will his life.    Embarrassed

He is clearly severely delusional. Delusional people are everywhere. Indeed, Dank has wasted a lot of people's time, but this thread has at least generated a lot of good information on running a small business (and the effort involved).

Despite this thread marking a rather abysmal blemish on my start here, I'm thinking of doing a series of threads to share my knowledge, I'm sure people like Ant would relish the opportunity to help out as well, just as long as the people on the other end aren't complete fucktards.

... I have high hopes this includes just about everyone, except, well, you know.
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
It appears to me that Dank has smoked too much weed as an adolescent, and is incapable of understand simple, logical statements.  I'm withdrawing from this thread as he has wasted too much of my time.  His lounge will never go anywhere, nor will his life.    Embarrassed

He is clearly severely delusional. Delusional people are everywhere. Indeed, Dank has wasted a lot of people's time, but this thread has at least generated a lot of good information on running a small business (and the effort involved).
I'm not saying the definition is accurate, I'm saying the concept is.

"I know that the words are using are wrong, but I'd rather keep using them wrongly because I'm too arrogant to even admit I can fuck up such a single thing. Post hoc ergo propter hoc, wherefore, stultus est sicut stultus facit."
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
legendary
You cannot kill love
I'm not saying the definition is accurate, I'm saying the concept is.
creationism has a completely different definition in another reality. therefor you're wrong

Snap, there's that. This might take a while then on account of having to debate multiversaly.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
creationism has a completely different definition in another reality. therefor you're wrong
Who was talking about evolution?  Evolution and creationism are both correct.  We evolved into what we are, yes.  We were also created, by the universe, by god.  We are made of the universe.

Again, it's just the perspective you're looking from, both are true.

Evolution has predictive power and is useful. Creationism predicts nothing and is therefore useless.
Creationism is not like we just appeared out of thin air.  The big bang happened, creating the universe, creating the solar systems, creating planets, creating life, creating us.  We were created, just not in a religious way.  They're the same thing.

Yes it is. Your refusal to even acknowledge the way words work is hilarious.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Who was talking about evolution?  Evolution and creationism are both correct.  We evolved into what we are, yes.  We were also created, by the universe, by god.  We are made of the universe.

Evolution has predictive power and is useful. Creationism predicts nothing and is therefore useless.
Creationism is not like we just appeared out of thin air.  The big bang happened, creating the universe, creating the solar systems, creating planets, creating life, creating us.  We were created, just not in a religious way.  They're the same thing.
Vod
legendary
You don't pick and choose karma.

But you do pick and choose what to answer.  Obviously your view is incorrect, or you would have a quick answer for us.   Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
You cannot kill love
You fail to realize, I'm not arguing against science, at all.  Science is only good for our reality though, how can you judge something of another reality with science?  Don't tell me you're not open to the possibility of a multiverse or alternate realities, are you?

Anything is possible, but no, that would not happen.  You don't pick and choose karma.
Vod
legendary
Maybe reality has hit me, and not you?

Think what you wish, I can't debate this forever, every valid point I make is disregarded with some snide remark or illogical reasoning.  I used to think like you guys, I used to be a straight A atheist who dwelled into science, then something happened to change my view.  I guess you could call it hitting reality.

Whatever floats your boat.

Hitting reality?  Or hitting a bong one too many times?

I think it's more of every valid question we ask of you is disregarded with some illogical reasoning or "proof" of something that doesn't exist.  

Try answering the questions that are asked of you.  Here is an easy one:

Do you think a child born with Downs can be cured if his/her parents increase their positive karma?
Pages:
Jump to: