Pages:
Author

Topic: 3000-6000 BTC loan - Hookah Lounge - 9/18/12 Update - page 6. (Read 55301 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This thread is way too spammy.  E-mail me with gig info Dank: [email protected]

Good news! He just got a new deposit, so he will get his guitar tuned.

Now that is sound, diversified and profitable investing!

1.36 BTC deposited into Dank Bank.  Thank you, senbon, for the guitar tuner.

EDIT:

Activity: 182
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
This thread is way too spammy.  E-mail me with gig info Dank: [email protected]

OH HAI SA, <3 you goonies!

This is why soundcloud or youtube hits can't be the metric for dank's musical success - every link he posts gets goon-rushed by people looking to see whether it's something they can redeem through parody.

Even through the combined might of SA, 4chan an fiverr there's no way he'd beat out the more popular (read: actual) artists.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

This is why soundcloud or youtube hits can't be the metric for dank's musical success - every link he posts gets goon-rushed by people looking to see whether it's something they can redeem through parody.
Cool story.  The music will only get better from here.

Please leave your spam shit out of my thread.

A post is neither good nor bad, why do you have to get so antsy?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486823&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=115

EDIT2: Wizards!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Cool story.  The music will only get better from here.

Please leave your spam shit out of my thread.
Dank, can you please get back to me about scheduling a gig?  If I wait too long you are going to be famous and I won't be able to afford to hire you.

Activity: 182
Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!
Dank, can you please get back to me about scheduling a gig?  If I wait too long you are going to be famous and I won't be able to afford to hire you.
Give less despicable people a chance at accomplishing something, become an organ donor. Now.

Ouch.  

You managed to elicit venom from an accountant dank, a profession known for their Vulcan-like detachment.

Earlier today I kicked the corner of my table. Old habbit. A lot less blood now, but just to give you an idea...

While I was knifing my way through what skin was left I pretty much only gave out an Agent-Casey-in-Chuck styled grunt.

Incidentally, when I listen to dank's music, I cry. Not because it's beautiful. Because it's fucking painful. I'd like to point out the fact that I hear a cat try to claw his way up a blackboard once, still more fun to hear than dank.

And now, if I could turn my attention back to our rockstar...

Protip you untalented sorry excuse for what could have been a facial, when your sound looks like this, you're doing something wrong...

EDIT: OMFG, it sings...

http://soundcloud.com/dankm/untitled-76
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Give less despicable people a chance at accomplishing something, become an organ donor. Now.

Ouch.  

You managed to elicit venom from an accountant dank, a profession known for their Vulcan-like detachment.

And please don't tell me you're not materialistic because you only bought one item of clothing.  The only reason you haven't bought the other things you've wanted people to fund for you is because no-one gave you the money to fund your wants.  You didn't even need the motorcycle to get around - you just wanted something nice.  There's nothing wrong with wanting nice things, but don't claim that you're not materialistic when you not only want those things but you want other people to fund your purchase of them so that you don't have to wait until you earn and save the money to afford them.  Buying stuff you can't afford with other people's money is the very essence of materialism.
We will see what I amount to.

Still not giving me metrics, only bullshit platitudes...
legendary
You cannot kill love
We will see what I amount to.
Humans are evolving, to think much hasn't changed from the last 40 years is foolish.  Newer technologies allow us to accomplish tasks in less time than before.  Our minds have changed, drastically, with global communication and simply the amount of information a human can efficiently relay.  Life never stops evolving.  This is a repeating exponential pattern, found throughout human history.

Fiber optics: allowing you to play like Jimi Hendrix in like, 6 months.

You're a sad little man child, too stuck in his delirium to amount to anything. Give less despicable people a chance at accomplishing something, become an organ donor. Now.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Humans are evolving, to think much hasn't changed from the last 40 years is foolish.  Newer technologies allow us to accomplish tasks in less time than before.  Our minds have changed, drastically, with global communication and simply the amount of information a human can efficiently relay.  Life never stops evolving.  This is a repeating exponential pattern, found throughout human history.
The same way Jimi Hendrix became the best guitarist ever.

Via record album sales, sold out shows, international renown and smashing the race barrier, all within an era where actual musical instruments were more relevant?

Using Hendrix' timeline, while he picked up a guitar at 15, he only started playing in a semi-professional capacity by 21, and professional capacity by 23, 3 months in he was a nobody. As for his fame, it only really started to come into play after his death.

Your argument is that you're so good you can reach his status somewhere between 12 and infinity times faster than him?

Excuse me, I think I'll go help a bowel movement with your... sounds.
legendary
You cannot kill love
The same way Jimi Hendrix became the best guitarist ever.
Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Wrong.  We are chemical robots living on an 8000 mile diameter planet that orbits a class G2 star.  Nothing more.  When you are dead you are gone forever, your brain program is no longer running.

There is no magic soul hidden in a different dimension.  We are nothing more than chemicals that evolved into life to create Carbon Dioxide for our green friends that were here first and started making too much Oxygen.
I used to think just like you.  Until I felt my soul, until I experienced something that defied my previous knowledge.  While, yes, our ego will die, our conscious does not/cannot.  It's energy, death doesn't destroy the energy of our soul, it transforms it.

fgervais, I've tried to explain myself the best I can, since that didn't work I'll just have to prove myself.  With time, the truth will be revealed.

Within 3 months according to you, at least clarify how one becomes one of the best musicians ever, you daft fuckwit.
legendary
You cannot kill love
Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Wrong.  We are chemical robots living on an 8000 mile diameter planet that orbits a class G2 star.  Nothing more.  When you are dead you are gone forever, your brain program is no longer running.

There is no magic soul hidden in a different dimension.  We are nothing more than chemicals that evolved into life to create Carbon Dioxide for our green friends that were here first and started making too much Oxygen.
I used to think just like you.  Until I felt my soul, until I experienced something that defied my previous knowledge.  While, yes, our ego will die, our conscious does not/cannot.  It's energy, death doesn't destroy the energy of our soul, it transforms it.

fgervais, I've tried to explain myself the best I can, since that didn't work I'll just have to prove myself.  With time, the truth will be revealed.
Yes, you can make cannabinoids synthetically.  They are also produced, naturally, in the buds of cannabis plants.  I prefer nature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmviQBB5DHs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

But, hey, believe what you wish.

You need to come to terms with death.  Death is not a bad thing, it's a beautiful thing, but when it's someone's time to go, it's their time to go.  When someone gets cancer, it's because their soul is ready to return.  Having a weak or strong soul has nothing to do with the person's character, it has to do with their time to return to the universe.

Life is what you believe, you only get sick if you believe so.  It's tough in a society like ours, where authoritarian figures (doctors, and earth life in general) easily convince people of sickness, when it's truly manifested in the mind.

Please, go down to a cancer ward and provide such counselling to the grieving families. Oh, wait, that would involve effort, and actually thinking about someone else, even though in this case it would get you killed.

Your ignorance is really only matched by your arrogance. You disgust me.

My objective is not to become rich.

And yet all of your requests for support on here are financial and you always talk about how much money your ventures are going to make.  You go so far as to talk about making millions and becoming a billionaire from your ventures.  I know a great many people who truly don't care about money.  Not a single one of them talks about how much money they're going to make from their craft.  They might talk about wanting to play a certain venue, to perform with a certain artist, to have an exhibition at a particular gallery, to have their book picked up by a major publisher, but they never talk about how much money they might make if they're successful because they don't define success in financial terms.  You, on the other hand, never shut the fuck up about money - whether it's how much you want from others or how much you're planning to make.

Look at your posting history here and then tell me you're not materialistic.
- I'm capable of it, but this is not what I want anymore.
Money is a tool for survival, in today's society.  I find it funny you can call me materialistic (used to be? sure!) when the only 'want' I've bought in the last couple months was a cool ass pair of pants for $4.80.

Just last week you were seeking loans on account of your assurance of making a fortune. I've been kicking your ass repeatedly (along with many, many others) in a thread where you were amazed at your upcoming financial gains, although your math was hilariously wrong.

(before you point to your shitty spread sheet yet again, without quoting the truly amazing list of shit you didn't include, just know that there is no way you've taken everything into account)

You're a fucking materialist, just earlier you we're trying to have a poor bastard pay for your 16k$ car (it needs to go fast! 'cause driving under the influence isn't enough) or that 2.2k$ a month rented house you wanted.

Drape it under whatever bullshit pretence you want, the simple fact that you keep begging for loans to finance your every day expenses tells a lot.
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

Pages:
Jump to: