Pages:
Author

Topic: [307.79 LTC + 0.063 BTC Awarded] Litecoin wallet for Android - page 5. (Read 8540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
Andreas Schildbach replied on March 20, 2013
I'd like to see support for other chains as well. However, this needs to go into bitcoinj first.

I just ported bitcoinj into litecoinj. I will try to merge it back into bitcoinj so both are available through it. After that, I will contact Mr Schildbach about it.

Amazing. Keep us posted!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I'd like to see support for other chains as well. However, this needs to go into bitcoinj first.

I just ported bitcoinj into litecoinj. I will try to merge it back into bitcoinj so both are available through it. After that, I will contact Mr Schildbach about it.
legendary
211.5 LTC added to the bounty so far.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
So we need to suck up to those guys.
Activity: 609
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
maybe ask the creator of the android wallet, mr schildbach, to integrate LTC.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE

https://github.com/hank/litecoin-wallet
Source: Litecoin Wallet for Android

https://code.google.com/p/litecoinj/
Source: litecoinj
legendary
WARNING: If you are using Litecoin Wallet (on Android), be aware that a security vulnerability found in it may require that you send funds out from the wallet and reinstall it for it to be fixed. Unfortunately, there is still an issue with fee calculation in the client and it should only be used with caution.

This bounty was satisfied and awarded as of April 2nd, 2013.

Hello,

It's time to start a bounty for the first Litecoin wallet to be in the Google Play store for Android. The requirements are as follows:

1. Be able to send and receive Litecoins without requiring storage of a full copy of the blockchain on the device.
2. Litecoin private keys should either be stored on the mobile device or an encrypted copy of them be downloaded and only decrypted on the device (like blockchain.info's client and web app).
3. Provide a means to backup the private keys via QR code or to local storage.
4. Support litecoin: URIs like the current bitcoin: URI standard.
5. Get the current exchange rate from BTC-e for BTCLTC and BTCUSD so people can track their wallet's value against the currency they prefer.
6. The wallet needs to be releaesed under a free software license.

The easiest way to do this is probably to port de Schildbach's Bitcoin Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet&hl=en

Bounty funds should be sent here: LTCmeAofhGojvv4Gahazxf4ZdKzdFgzuNj or 1F2U53dMNhZrd2kr9zxg322GhcD2rGpHzS

I will update the bounty amount daily and will pay the bounty once I have been able to personally verify each of the requirements above have been met.

Feel free to tell developers and supporters alike about this bounty so we can get this done!

Thanks,

weex
Pages:
Jump to: