Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 103. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Good luck guys, will mine this!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is it possible to mine this coin with GPU?
If so then which miner - cgminer or other?

Thanks.

Yes it possible you will get info in 1st page of this topic.

BR
Activity: 50
nice coin, am in love with SHA-3, and this is why i decided to stick with the shitty launched maxcoin for ever.
if you can attract more attention and advertise really well then consider me and my group to be in board with you from the first second of this coin launch, any shitty move such as premine or insta mine before we even get to finish downloading our wallets we will be OUT, devs shouldn't even compete with us, you do your job and see how much we will donate for your efforts,
Activity: 140
Is it possible to mine this coin with GPU?
If so then which miner - cgminer or other?

Thanks.
Activity: 53
Hello,

another pool for 365 coin 1% fee

http://365coin.hash-now.eu/

1st 10 users get 0% fee
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ANyone have a good settings example for keccak for cudaminer on gtx670? On another coin I only got 17Mh, but people said I should be getting over 100Mh on a GTX670 with keccak.

I'd like to fix this. Twice I failed on keccak coins.

My settings for the GTX670 look like this.

Code:
cudaminer.exe --algo=keccak -d 0 -L 256 -l K1000x32

This nets me 110-120mh on the version of Cudaminer in the first post of this thread.
Activity: 168
I'll point my little miner at this for a while, see how it goes.
Activity: 59
ANyone have a good settings example for keccak for cudaminer on gtx670? On another coin I only got 17Mh, but people said I should be getting over 100Mh on a GTX670 with keccak.

I'd like to fix this. Twice I failed on keccak coins.
Activity: 56
CCN中国区挖矿交流总群244547403
Activity: 148
hello,
   please add the new pool to http://365.sumpool.com
   fee 1%
Go 365Coin!

Hopefully the rest of the community sees it that way.  Smiley
Activity: 36
We are considering delaying the launch in order to make it fairer, and to look at implementing changes suggested earlier in the thread by Namachieli.

I am glad to hear!

This was honestly the best thing to do. It also gives more people a chance to read about the coin and add it to their diaries.

This was also a concern, but I didn't want to nit pick, glad more people have a chance to prepare.

I still look forward to this, and given your new approach, I have much more confidence in this coin, as should other miners. Not may Dev teams consider what others have to say. This clearly shows you have no intention to stealth insta/premine, and for that you have my support.

Go 365Coin!
This was honestly the best thing to do. It also gives more people a chance to read about the coin and add it to their diaries. Other coins with delayed launches have been fine, and probably have a better success rate than coins that have launched with issues.

We aren't new to the community, so know first hand the frustration involved for miners when devs delay a launch. This means we didn't take this decision lightly, and feel it's in the best interests of 365Coin.
Activity: 1
This is normally when the coin falls at the beginning of shit
Activity: 57

Our focus at this point is on a fair launch - we're sick of failed launches, premines and instamines.

me too...
Activity: 51
Launch Date: LAUNCH POSTPONED (New launch provisionally set for Saturday 8th March 2014 - 12:00pm CST (GMT -6))

oh,shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 134
Launch Postponed

We're rescheduling the start with a view to implementing features to make the launch even fairer. We're really sorry for the inconvenience, but its better to do this once and get it right.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Sorry once again.

365Coin Dev Team

Just announced on IRC too.

<@ThreeSixFive> Sorry guys rather have a late coin that works 100% than an on time not so 100% coin
Why everyonbe does that??? is that cool to fuck our brains?
Launch Postponed

We're rescheduling the start with a view to implementing features to make the launch even fairer. We're really sorry for the inconvenience, but its better to do this once and get it right.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Sorry once again.

365Coin Dev Team

Just announced on IRC too.

<@ThreeSixFive> Sorry guys rather have a late coin that works 100% than an on time not so 100% coin
Jump to: