Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 104. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Blessed Pool

http://365.blessedpool.com

PPLNS Payouts
Full Block Rewards Including Tx Fees
1% Pool Fee
Variable Share Difficulty
Worker Auto Add
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist
No Pool ?

I would setup a pool but I just don't see very much activity on this coin

I can see a pool in the OP.  Have also seen mention of another pool or two in the IRC channel.
Activity: 16
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No Pool ?

I would setup a pool but I just don't see very much activity on this coin
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Seems to be more interest and confusion about the launch time than the coin itself!!! Even most of the crypto countdown calenders sites have it wrong. Maybe a countdown on here might clear things up. currently 2hrs 42mins to 18:00 GMT... Seems to be a lot of work to do before launch, pools, wallets, website. Not long to go....
Activity: 189
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Launch is Saturday 1st March 2014 - 12:00pm CST (GMT -6)

Look up that time and compare it to yours & your Timezone
brand new
Activity: 0
When will it lauch? 12pm??
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
people always complain about launchtime. Its never good for all of the world. Changing launchtime a few hours before launch would just be stupid and anger more people that are preparing for this launch
Activity: 1
keccak, password protected binaries before launch, zero premine. I'm in!  Wink
Activity: 79
i suggest not to change the launch time so close before the start, i have seen other developers changing launch time, it didnt work out well for them
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094
It's nice to see that the popularity of SHA3 Keccak increases. I also like the fact that the coin isn't premined like many scam coins.

However, what will make this coin stand out in the competition where several new copy-coins are released each day?
Activity: 11
what happe
going on ?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
how about changing the launch time to somehow more comfortable for all?

It's always going to be difficult to find a time that suits everybody. If we were rescheduling, what time would be preferred? We're keen to hear from miners on this as they're the guys who will get this launch off and running successfully.  Smiley

We are considering delaying the launch in order to make it fairer, and to look at implementing changes suggested earlier in the thread by Namachieli.

i'm happy with just a 4 hours delay, i read somewhere that the best launch time is 17:00 gmt or something like that
Activity: 112

It's always going to be difficult to find a time that suits everybody. If we were rescheduling, what time would be preferred? We're keen to hear from miners on this as they're the guys who will get this launch off and running successfully.  Smiley

We are considering delaying the launch in order to make it fairer, and to look at implementing changes suggested earlier in the thread by Namachieli.
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Sooo ughh...  How 'bout dat launch?

Edit:from my chat in IRC it appears the first post has a typo in it.  The launch date is ((dd/mm/yyyy) 01.03.2014 12:00(pm) Noon GMT-6) not 12:00(am) Midnight GMT-6.   Grin Grin Grin

The first post says the correct launch time.. 12pm (i.e. midday) US Central Standard Time (which is GMT -6)... i.e. 6pm GMT, 1pm EST, 10am PST

Activity: 113
Jump to: