Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 27. (Read 148465 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Maybe ask the owners dwarfpool increase temporarily fee to 2%-3% to help spread out hash power?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
handsomeone, I would suggest finding a support forum specific to your mining application.  Please also note that this coin uses Keccak, an alternative algorithm and will not work with standard Scrypt or SHA-256 miners.  You need to use the modified cgminer application.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm new to mining and want to help generate coins for the group. I am stuck on getting Asteroid to work.
I have spent many, many hours on this. Can someone help me fix my settings?

In Asteroid I have:
pool name: 365.sumpool
coin type: scrypt
pool url: 365.sumpool.com (I have also tried "365.sumpool.com:3322")
worker username: myusername
worker password: mypassword

What occurs is I get the moving spiral symbol and it says "Initializing miners(s)..." and nothing happens for hours.

Can someone assist me please?
Thanks.
P.S. I have a Mac, hence my use of Asteroid.
Activity: 414
We have hit 90k votes on MINTPAL!  Cheesy We will be there on monday! Great work guys, keep up voting & wait for a pump!  Cool

A little more consideration, please

It's not so easy, dude. Get MintPal in and pump? Nicely done! Not working this way, sorry.

Read your predecessors then analyse what they said.

They used to essentially arguments. 365 needs improve at least pools issue. A lack of time,  much work prior 365 to be PUMPED

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
We have hit 90k votes on MINTPAL!  Cheesy We will be there on monday! Great work guys, keep up voting & wait for a pump!  Cool
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: Europe
Pro Hardware: 10 Gb fiber optic connection
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 32 CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.
Fee: 0%

Join us, give us your hashes! it will be worth!

---> MINGOPOOL <---

How to withdraw 0.05 365coin from your pool, cause it looks quite imposible, manual payout didnt work for weeks  and now is completly gone. On the other hand minimum on automatic payout doesnt allow to set less than 0.1...

DO NOT use mingopool, they are scam, now coins are gone. Please remove it from first post.

I agree.

We are not a scam pool. The wallet had problems with forked connections and there is some forked blocks accredited to the users. We are recalculating the real coins for pay the users.

Threesixfive told me there are sometimes the wallet connect to forked connections and get bad blocks. Now the bad connections are removed and all the blocks are fine

We are NOT scamming anybody

Okey okey guys, take it easy.... The admin of the Mingopoll is a nice guy, working too much on security system, and he do not want to scam nobady. He convice me with his great persistence and work. I appreciate his efforts in his work and communication and i realy hoppes that he will fix everything.

I have the same problem like you guys... Ist ok, everything is gona be fine.

calma te purfa wor. Cheesy

I take it easy, but after two weeks of unsuccessful withdraw attempts, not answering contact mails, not answering irc, after information about "there are sometimes the wallet connect to forked connections" and finally 0.2 BTC lost please allow me to call a scam something that looks like obvious scam  Cool

I will lose 0.097  365coin if HE not fix the problem, but he said to me (admin of MingoPool) that all will be fixed by the 1 may.
We will wait and see... I truely hope that he will success... that will be better, and for us, and for him.
And, of course, you can call everything you think is a scam, we all have a freedom of speach here.
Regards!
Activity: 168
Guys I'm having an issue, I sent about 30 mins ago 0.03 365 to bittrex and even though I have a transaction ID, it doesn't show in the network and there's 0 confirmations so far. I'm running the updated wallet since it came out and just double checked if it's actually the latest one.
Anyone else having issues sending coins today?

TX ID :700074ff6cb059ee2907db51520e9cc154e5f906cd9ade085aad30e4effdb68b

Check your local wallet. Are you sending from a daemon or QT.... if qt just click transactions if it shows nothing but a question mark than something clearly went wrong. You can attempt to restart your wallet and if that does not help restart the wallet with -rescan or -salvagewallet  this should "delete" the transaction returning the coins to your wallet so you can attempt to send again.

Thank you! it worked beautifully, I just compiled the source on linux, got my wallet working and started it with --salvagewallet. It deleted the bogus transaction and I was able to send coins without issues. Thanks again!
Cryptomancer
You can setup all the p2p pools you want... And it will help nothing. Miners need to actively move around to diff pools...
And Pools need to control the amount of hash they aquire. Dwarf and 1gh FAIL big time to do this, again it is also the fault of the miners.

The official pool is up and running move some hash there help spread out.

We can't count on the benevolence of miners and operators to do the right thing, it's supposed to be built into the system.  Look at VertCoin, P2Pool works, but they have the infrastructure for it. In fact they have three P2Pools for different size miners and they have a node finder.  People can take advantage of P2Pool to reduce variance and eliminate fees, furthermore if you run your own node you don't need to worry about the pool going down when there's an influx of miners.  Lot's of P2Pool nodes means lots of options for new miners.  The problem isn't the greedy miners or pool operators, it's the lack of options, and three pools isn't going to cut it.  A healthy P2Pool network could solve the problem.
Thank you, I'll try that. I was using the windows wallet and since I could never get the Windows or Linux wallet to sync due to the regular port being blocked by my ISP (god knows why) I changed it to another port and it worked properly receiving coins, but I'm not sure if that could've affected the sending part...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys I'm having an issue, I sent about 30 mins ago 0.03 365 to bittrex and even though I have a transaction ID, it doesn't show in the network and there's 0 confirmations so far. I'm running the updated wallet since it came out and just double checked if it's actually the latest one.

Check your local wallet. Are you sending from a daemon or QT.... if qt just click transactions if it shows nothing but a question mark than something clearly went wrong. You can attempt to restart your wallet and if that does not help restart the wallet with -rescan or -salvagewallet  this should "delete" the transaction returning the coins to your wallet so you can attempt to send again.

Activity: 414
Activity: 107

---> MINGOPOOL <---

How to withdraw 0.05 365coin from your pool, cause it looks quite imposible, manual payout didnt work for weeks  and now is completly gone. On the other hand minimum on automatic payout doesnt allow to set less than 0.1...

DO NOT use mingopool, they are scam, now coins are gone. Please remove it from first post.

I agree.

We are not a scam pool. The wallet had problems with forked connections and there is some forked blocks accredited to the users. We are recalculating the real coins for pay the users.

Threesixfive told me there are sometimes the wallet connect to forked connections and get bad blocks. Now the bad connections are removed and all the blocks are fine

Okey okey guys, take it easy.... The admin of the Mingopoll is a nice guy, working too much on security system, and he do not want to scam nobady. He convice me with his great persistence and work. I appreciate his efforts in his work and communication and i realy hoppes that he will fix everything.

I take it easy, but after two weeks of unsuccessful withdraw attempts, not answering contact mails, not answering irc, after information about "there are sometimes the wallet connect to forked connections" and finally 0.2 BTC lost please allow me to call a scam something that looks like obvious scam  Cool
Activity: 131
Which cgminer is for KGW mining?
This kind of question makes me  Huh
Its just like asking, if you can use a toster to mine cryptos.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Which cgminer is for KGW mining?
Activity: 135

---> MINGOPOOL <---

I agree.

Activity: 300
all the pools are shutting down.  I don't like it when  dwarfpool is the only one left.  Centralized, not exactly good for a coin.  The pools are reporting that 365 lost its dev support.

Exactly, that's why I abandoned MaxCoin, where one pool has 75% of the network hash.  Once a pool has over 50% of the network hash it's over.  No one seems to care.  The whole reason we're mining is to secure the coin.  Once a pool has 51% it's worthless, as the pool operator gains full control over the coin, and adding hash rate does NOTHING to secure the coin.  Avoiding central authority is the reason cryptocurrency was invented.

Dwarfpool has 385 GHs out of a total 466 GHs, that's 82%.  This coin is now a failed coin.  Come on devs, help get P2Pool working so we can save the coin.

You can setup all the p2p pools you want... And it will help nothing. Miners need to actively move around to diff pools...
And Pools need to control the amount of hash they aquire. Dwarf and 1gh FAIL big time to do this, again it is also the fault of the miners.

yeah... all pools are for fools...
pools are bad!
everybody should solo mine!
then there would not be concentrations of power.
f.uckin communists with their unions and pools!
goooooooood luck!
Activity: 112
all the pools are shutting down.  I don't like it when  dwarfpool is the only one left.  Centralized, not exactly good for a coin.  The pools are reporting that 365 lost its dev support.

Exactly, that's why I abandoned MaxCoin, where one pool has 75% of the network hash.  Once a pool has over 50% of the network hash it's over.  No one seems to care.  The whole reason we're mining is to secure the coin.  Once a pool has 51% it's worthless, as the pool operator gains full control over the coin, and adding hash rate does NOTHING to secure the coin.  Avoiding central authority is the reason cryptocurrency was invented.

Dwarfpool has 385 GHs out of a total 466 GHs, that's 82%.  This coin is now a failed coin.  Come on devs, help get P2Pool working so we can save the coin.

Cryptomancer

Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
man... why pool?
i am doing nice solomining.
with 700mhs i did like 3 blocks today Smiley

Only a few of us on the official pool right now, its kind of like augmented solo mining Wink
Pages:
Jump to: