Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 24. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok we have some great news everybody.. you can now mine 365Coin via the scrypt algo!

365Coin is now a payout option at one of the best performing profit-switching scrypt multipools, [Suspicious link removed]

Put your gridseeds to work mining 365!

Impressive!

Agree Wink First Keccak coin on Hashcows  Smiley
How exactly does that work, another algorithm in between the scrypt mining pool?

You mine just like any other Hashcows multipool user, with scrypt - but at payout time, your BTC revenue is converted into 365Coin and paid out to you.

Does not sound good with steady growing 365 and falling BTC, you'll be grabbing a 1/10 of 365's at the end of day tmrw.

Not sure what your trying to say....if you have btc to buy 365, then of course, buy it now while its cheap....what relation does that have to using scrypt mining power to obtain more 365? What will you use that mining power for that would somehow get you cheaper 365 right now?

The single fact, that 365 is now 2x to BTC from morning, and that multipools are paying once per 24h converting that moment BTC value to Alt (at 10x higher price of 365 from that you mined 23h 59m ago).

I would consider multipool only after first week histeria end and price stabilisation on Mintpal.

- who says multipools are paying once per 24h converting at that moment btc to alt?
- are you suggesting if not using the multipool (and we are assuming this is hashpower that can't otherwise mine keccak), that you'd be converting whatever alternative you were mining so quickly and consistently from alt to btc, to be able to buy more efficiently throughout the day?  Sure, if you've got that time and effort, more power to you.

Agree with you only if you have GridSeeds, otherwise it's 1/10 by the payout schedule time....tmrw at 24PM.

Actually do that...so Multipool will buy at Ask price on Mintpal and make price even higher...for me  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ok we have some great news everybody.. you can now mine 365Coin via the scrypt algo!

365Coin is now a payout option at one of the best performing profit-switching scrypt multipools, [Suspicious link removed]

Impressive!

Agree Wink First Keccak coin on Hashcows  Smiley
How exactly does that work, another algorithm in between the scrypt mining pool?

You mine just like any other Hashcows multipool user, with scrypt - but at payout time, your BTC revenue is converted into 365Coin and paid out to you.

Does not sound good with steady growing 365 and falling BTC, you'll be grabbing a 1/10 of 365's at the end of day tmrw.

Not sure what your trying to say....if you have btc to buy 365, then of course, buy it now while its cheap....what relation does that have to using scrypt mining power to obtain more 365? What will you use that mining power for that would somehow get you cheaper 365 right now?

The single fact, that 365 is now 2x to BTC from morning, and that multipools are paying once per 24h converting that moment BTC value to Alt (at 10x higher price of 365 from that you mined 23h 59m ago).

I would consider multipool only after first week histeria end and price stabilisation on Mintpal.

- who says multipools are paying once per 24h converting at that moment btc to alt?
- are you suggesting if not using the multipool (and we are assuming this is hashpower that can't otherwise mine keccak), that you'd be converting whatever alternative you were mining so quickly and consistently from alt to btc, to be able to buy more efficiently throughout the day?  Sure, if you've got that time and effort, more power to you.

Impressive!

Agree Wink First Keccak coin on Hashcows  Smiley

Activity: 448

Impressive!

Impressive!

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist

365Coin is now a payout option at one of the best performing profit-switching scrypt multipools, https://hashco.ws

Impressive!

Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts

365Coin is now a payout option at one of the best performing profit-switching scrypt multipools, https://hashco.ws

Impressive!

We've got 50 mined 365Coins already...
I've got nothing anymore since Mingopool doesn't pay-out. Sad

All payouts will be made before 1 may.
Good to hear from you, too bad that it is too late in my opinion. As far as I can read in the thread the complaints go back at least a week and I couldn't see any reply from you besides the talk about the fork where you claimed it was fixed.
Shitcoin Maximalist

Impressive!

Activity: 252
I still acumulate, sell me cheap please Smiley Target 20BTC

The coin will be halved the price of pick by that time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
this will be big, this will be the first coin on mintpal that has so little ammount of total coins
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 414

Impressive!
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 2
1(365coin) = 365BTC simple and logical Cheesy
We've got 50 mined 365Coins already... so let's think about the price by calculating market cap Wink

With the price at the 20BTC lvl we've got 100 BTC market cap... it's reeaaaly low!
Dogecoin? 70k BTC. BlackCoin? 20k. I think we can hit even the 100 BTC price at the peak Wink

Exactly...but I've prospected 4 years median price outlook.
We've got 50 mined 365Coins already... so let's think about the price by calculating market cap Wink

With the price at the 20BTC lvl we've got 100 BTC market cap... it's reeaaaly low!
Dogecoin? 70k BTC. BlackCoin? 20k. I think we can hit even the 100 BTC price at the peak Wink
I understand that 5 BTC per one 365 is far too low, but did someone calculate estimated price which 365 should have at the moment, considering other coins prices?

A vary approx estimation:

Lets tell, 365 years of mining is unrealistic...
So...assuming in best case the coin lifecycle is 4 years.
Maximum coins produced by that time: 365x4
Considering 12M bitcoins in comparison.
Multiplying by the worse price/amount factor of 1/100.
120,000/1,400=85.

This is the lowest possible price with 1/100 reduction of speculation context.

I really sorry for the suckers selling off now on bittrex.
Activity: 36
I understand that 5 BTC per one 365 is far too low, but did someone calculate estimated price which 365 should have at the moment, considering other coins prices?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Sooooo excited!  Grin Already 7,5 BTC on Bittrex, in next 48 hours we will see a madness that's gonna start on MINTPAL!!!  Shocked
REMEMBER: DON'T PANIC SELL! Probably quite a lot of You wants to sell at 20 BTC. DON'T! If we won't sell it soo early, then the price can go up to 30/ 40/ 50 BTC or even higher my friends! Stay calm and hold!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: