Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 23. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
365C will be number 1 on MintPal list so many, many people will hear about 365Coin! So emazing! Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Wondering 365 will be listed No1 as per Alpha-bet order...

That would be cool.

I imagine right now, everyone is trying to pick some up from Bittrex on the cheap!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wondering 365 will be listed No1 as per Alpha-bet order...
Activity: 95
I wonder when exactly is "soon" Smiley

Typically they get the new coins up on Tuesday it seems, the day after voting.
Activity: 112
Is there anyone mining with 365.blessedpool.com?
Activity: 45
Good job everyone! Congratulations to all of 365 miners!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Usually it takes them something about 5 - 10 minutes  Cheesy
Activity: 36
Activity: 112
Also confirmed on IRC.

20:04 <@MintPal-Jay> Congrats to 365Coin for winning today's vote, we will be adding the market soon

Well done all!
"MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  1m
Congratulations to 365Coin for winning today's vote! We will be adding the market soon."

Last 5 votes to 99k were mine. Please give me prize...
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
"Congratulations to 365Coin for winning today's vote! We will be adding the market soon. "  Grin
It's happening!  Cool
1 hour left for..."And the Oscar goes to".
Countdown...
I've only been mining with Hashcows and hanging out in their IRC channel for 6 months, what do I know?  Roll Eyes

as I said its in my interest everybody will move their hash to Scrypt Multipool.
It will only add a momentum to 365c rise (which I bought in for all my BTC).

Exactly, so I'm still not sure what point you are trying to make, but I've stopped trying to understand now.

I give up.  Smiley

Happy mining/trading/moaning!

And shame on all Alts on the Multipool, whom difficulty will be risen proportionally to 365c price...making them unprofitable Lips sealed
Shitcoin Maximalist
I've only been mining with Hashcows and hanging out in their IRC channel for 6 months, what do I know?  Roll Eyes

as I said its in my interest everybody will move their hash to Scrypt Multipool.

Exactly, so I'm still not sure what point you are trying to make, but I've stopped trying to understand now.

I give up.  Smiley

Happy mining/trading/moaning!

You realise a few things though right?

1) Hashcows is not a new pool, its one of the most established scrypt multipools out there.
2) They only need to buy enough 365Coin to cover the BTC that would have otherwise been paid out to the users who have requested 365Coin payouts instead. This isn't going to be a vast sum right now, there are only a few people taking 365Coin instead of BTC. There will be no problems buying this 365Coin in with current levels of market liquidity.
3) Scrypt alts you mined are traded according to Hashcows trading strategy, this doesn't change whether you take BTC, 365, BC or any other coin for that matter. The only time Hashcows trading strategy is irrelevant is when you are keeping the alts for yourself, which is one of the unique features of this particular multipool. Their trading strategy is designed to maximise your ultimate final payout, whether thats BTC or anything else.
4) They have no reason for interest in pumping or dumping 365Coin. They just pay out in the currency you have chosen.

I think you're looking for conspiracy or problems where there are none.

You are so naive my friend.
Do what you think...as I said its in my interest everybody will move their hash to Scrypt Multipool.
Shitcoin Maximalist
The issue is that you will probably stuck with no payout for a week.
In a meanwhile they will simply pump-dump with your money.

What are you talking about? No payout for a week from where? Who will pump dump with your money?  Huh

You need to clarify what you are talking about.

Any new pool in general has no liquid assets. So its common practice for new Pool to disable payouts for first day-two.
In our situation we are talking about the Multipool having no 365c at all (not now not in perspective), so it needs to buy it.
In place of Multipool operator any person seeing the price is risen will play with Scrypt Alt (you mined) and wait for 365 price to stabilise.
Most probably they will try also to pump-dump on 365c to catch an exploding train.

You realise a few things though right?

1) Hashcows is not a new pool, its one of the most established, popular and successful scrypt multipools out there.
2) They only need to buy enough 365Coin to cover the BTC that would have otherwise been paid out to the users who have requested 365Coin payouts instead. This isn't going to be a vast sum right now, there are only a few people taking 365Coin instead of BTC. There will be no problems buying this 365Coin with current levels of market liquidity.
3) Scrypt alts you mined are traded according to Hashcows trading strategy, this doesn't change whether you take BTC, 365, BC or any other coin for that matter. The only time Hashcows trading strategy is irrelevant is when you are keeping the alts for yourself, which is one of the unique features of this particular multipool. Their trading strategy is designed to maximise your ultimate final payout, whether thats BTC or anything else.
4) They have no reason for interest in pumping or dumping 365Coin. They just pay out in the currency you have chosen.

I think you're looking for conspiracy or problems where there are none.

What are you talking about? No payout for a week from where? Who will pump dump with your money?  Huh

Any new pool in general has no liquid assets. So its common practice for new Pool to disable payouts for first day-two.
In our situation we are talking about the Multipool having no 365c at all (not now not in perspective), so it needs to buy it.
In place of Multipool operator any person seeing the price is risen will play with Scrypt Alt (you mined) and wait for 365 price to stabilise.
Most probably they will try also to pump-dump on 365c to catch an exploding train.
Shitcoin Maximalist

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Actually do that...so Multipool will buy at Ask price on Mintpal and make price even higher...for me  Grin

Yes, yes it will  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: