Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 3. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Thats great, when is the wallet sync problem going to be addressed?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Some Major changes expected here in September.
This fall will be a big month for altcoins especially 365coin.
We are planning to take 365 to the main street and will be backing the coin with an asset base to give it a firm ground.
This is ground level opportunity.
The fall is coming, September will be a great month for 365 updates and roadplan to what we are planning.

Could be the investment of a lifetime here.

STAY TUNED PEOPLE.

TITANIUM PLAYS IS ON THIS.
The wallet sync problem appearantly is attached to Map port using UPNP. Although this option is listed in the Network option panel, it will not set..
Activity: 45
365coin added to the MiningCentral!
Now you can grab preconfigured mining bundle and just mine 365.
No more fighting with miner settings.
Discussion thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736034.new#new
Activity: 57
Is there any chance to fix the wallet sync problem ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
summer is not good for mining until you have proper cooling.
Greetings,

I had received one reply in regards to the synchronization problem, and the advice was to add addnode=erebor.dwarfpool.com
addnode=moria.dwarfpool.com, addnode=eredluin.dwarfpool.com, addnode=dwarfpool.com to the coinfig file. Which I tried, the last time the wallet synced was July 31st, then all connections stopped...

After the additions to the coinfig failed to resolved, I sent a followup email which was not responded to...  http://365coin.net/ if offline
and I can not update or otherwise confirm the mining transactions...

Any advice?

Thank you kindly..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Dawrfpool has stopped responding to emails requesting assistance for 365 coin. The 365 website is offline....  Is it time for 365 to RIP?  Without the block data, we can not sync the wallets to get credit for any mining or transactions.....
which mail do you mean?
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
Yep didn't start mining until after that.
are you using the latest version 9.1.1 after the hard fork in April?
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
I just fired up my wallet and it synced up just fine.  Quit mining for the summer so no idea on pools.
Dawrfpool has stopped responding to emails requesting assistance for 365 coin. The 365 website is offline....  Is it time for 365 to RIP?  Without the block data, we can not sync the wallets to get credit for any mining or transactions.....
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
wallet synchronization issue....  my wallet functioned for about 4 days, then on July 30th  (v 9.1.1 ) it stop sychronizing altogether... changes to coin.fig, addnodes, client...   have not resolved the issue..  I would like to continue mining the coin, but if the wallet can not update this seems somewhat pointless.. 

Any direction or advice would be appreciated.

thanks.

Like a ghost town here. My wallet doesn't sync either. Is this coin/community still alive? Hello-helloooooooooooo???
wallet synchronization issue....  my wallet functioned for about 4 days, then on July 30th  (v 9.1.1 ) it stop sychronizing altogether... changes to coin.fig, addnodes, client...   have not resolved the issue..  I would like to continue mining the coin, but if the wallet can not update this seems somewhat pointless.. 

Any direction or advice would be appreciated.

thanks.
Ive reached out to the developer and have had a conversation or 2 with some of the other community members.
I can not share the details to our proposal as of yet. LEt us finalize our intentions in a formal proposal after discussions with the development team.
WE are very interested in backing this coin with a legit asset/company due to its ultra rare qualities which can make it possible to do.

Please spread the word and help us re-build this community and its coin.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
I HAVE A SERIOUS PROPOSAL For this coin. This proposal will re-ignite interest in this coin.
We can back the coin with a legitimate asset and or a known company who shares the same name as this coin.
This will be huge when executed and would lead to a 20x-100x increase off of current prices.

I need the community to PM me asap.

Thanks

Can you give us a few more details into your proposal? Have you had any discussions with the dev?

May be interested in getting back into 365coin (used to have about 12 at one point) but will need a more detailed explanation as to your proposal.

Other investors will also want this.

Good luck though, and look forward to what ever you are bring to the table
I HAVE A SERIOUS PROPOSAL For this coin. This proposal will re-ignite interest in this coin.
We can back the coin with a legitimate asset and or a known company who shares the same name as this coin.
This will be huge when executed and would lead to a 20x-100x increase off of current prices.

I need the community to PM me asap.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Any mpos pool online so I can keep it up on whattomine?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
If people would check COINWARS, they can enter their hardware speeds,and see that 365 coin isone of the highest earning coins right now, and the electricity use is lower than GPU mining Scrypt.

Wouldbe nice if this coin could be co-mined with another SHA 3, like MAXcoin, or METH.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
I am realy sorry while reading this about this coin, but... i don't have what to do more about this coin.
I can't force something what is empty... if you know what I mean.
... can't roll something in the same circle over and over again, but just with different words, and without real activity.

My blog is "standing in one place" because I don't have what to ann.
Facebook too. It's stupid, and I will not ann empty stories again and again because people will read that and they will see that all ends on words. That is deadly for coin, all people will gone.

I am a good holder of 365coin and I guess that admin will answer in short time to start our 365cryptomashine works! Cheesy

I am optimistic guy and I love this coin because i see something in this.... It's stupid for coin like this to crash and desapire.

Solute everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: