Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 4. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Seems to be the case, but interestingly there's a rally on Mintpal today.  Nice to see the price coming up, I've started mining again.  I'm now the dev for Kimocoin, the original creator of the coin announced on May 23rd that he would no longer participate in the project.  Nearly two months later, with the help of many community members we have managed to make Kimocoin better than ever.  There are new web services, a new logo, and in thread auctions for real world merchandise like hard drives and SSDs.  It's a lot of fun and we have many dedicated community members and active discussion every day.  My point is that if the 365Coin dev has bailed which is sure looks like (hasn't logged in for 10 days), then all takes is for someone else to pick up the ball, get some community support, improve the web services, start a new thread, and manage the coin.  That's the beauty of open source.  The project can only die if no one pays attention.  Based on the market activity, I'd say there's plenty of attention so we just need a volunteer to be our dev.  If you hold a significant sum of 365coin, then there would be considerable financial incentive for you to pick up this project and make it popular again.  365coin is already on MintPal, and shows up #1 in the list of currencies--there's a lot of potential for growth.

Yes, that's is an option, but I am moving on from 365Coin. I have been trying to manage the FB page (with Taby) and Reddit page for 365Coin, along with contacting suppliers on a regular basis to accept 365Coins in their websites, but as there is no support/news from dev, I have decided to move on to other coins.

Good luck to the new dev/guys taking over this coin!

DEEPHOUSE - I would like to help 365coin with promotions etc. I would like to assume the role of facebook and reddit management for 365coin. Please contact me to arrange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
Understandable, it's been really quiet here.  I'll keep mining 365 when it's profitable, keccak is really great on my 5970's.  Since you're looking at other coins, check out Kimocoin!!!  The block reward is falling fast but it's still really profitable to mine.  Just keep an eye on it and you'll see I'm right that the price will rise steadily over the next month.  Wink
Activity: 280
Seems to be the case, but interestingly there's a rally on Mintpal today.  Nice to see the price coming up, I've started mining again.  I'm now the dev for Kimocoin, the original creator of the coin announced on May 23rd that he would no longer participate in the project.  Nearly two months later, with the help of many community members we have managed to make Kimocoin better than ever.  There are new web services, a new logo, and in thread auctions for real world merchandise like hard drives and SSDs.  It's a lot of fun and we have many dedicated community members and active discussion every day.  My point is that if the 365Coin dev has bailed which is sure looks like (hasn't logged in for 10 days), then all takes is for someone else to pick up the ball, get some community support, improve the web services, start a new thread, and manage the coin.  That's the beauty of open source.  The project can only die if no one pays attention.  Based on the market activity, I'd say there's plenty of attention so we just need a volunteer to be our dev.  If you hold a significant sum of 365coin, then there would be considerable financial incentive for you to pick up this project and make it popular again.  365coin is already on MintPal, and shows up #1 in the list of currencies--there's a lot of potential for growth.

Yes, that's is an option, but I am moving on from 365Coin. I have been trying to manage the FB page (with Taby) and Reddit page for 365Coin, along with contacting suppliers on a regular basis to accept 365Coins in their websites, but as there is no support/news from dev, I have decided to move on to other coins.

Good luck to the new dev/guys taking over this coin!
Cryptomancer
Anyone has news from Dev?

I have heard from him for a while and he has not been responding to pm's nor is he active in IRC?

He was Last Active here: June 09, 2014, 11:21:30 PM

Dev MIA?

Thanks, can you give us a link and is this a new exchange?

Nice buy order. More people holding this coin & not selling Grin

Cryptomancer
Dev.what a u doing now? 1 month  past!!

Well for one thing someone is propping up this coin with 10 BTC order on MintPal.  365coin is incredibly profitable to mine.  Only reason I can see to buy up all these coins is if planning a big pump later on.  This is a great coin, love Keccak too-- it plays nice with my cards that go dead on other algorithms.  Will keep mining.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Dev.what a u doing now? 1 month  past!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can you post your CGminers conf details here for people to help you out.

Here is what my batch file looks like

--keccak --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3365" -u xxx -p 1 --failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3365" -u xxx-p 1 --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 14 -w 256 -g 1  --gpu-engine 1150 --gpu-memclock 650 --scan-time 30

Again if I use cgminer 3.7.2 to mine scrypt or sgminer for x11 it uses less than 1% cpu but cgminer 3.7.3 for keccak uses 40-75% depends on how many gpus I use!

I just thought I would do a process of elimination its -I (intensity command) that is doing it took it out and cpu use drops to 2% for for total !! But i do lose 40khs/card
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #i0AjFHajhxRpHX9Z

Try this

-I 19 -g 2 -w 64 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1095 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-vddc 1.2
Activity: 8

Here is what my batch file looks like

--keccak --no-submit-stale -o "stratum+tcp://erebor.dwarfpool.com:3365" -u xxx -p 1 --failover-only -o "stratum+tcp://moria.dwarfpool.com:3365" -u xxx-p 1 --thread-concurrency 8192 -I 14 -w 256 -g 1  --gpu-engine 1150 --gpu-memclock 650 --scan-time 30

Again if I use cgminer 3.7.2 to mine scrypt or sgminer for x11 it uses less than 1% cpu but cgminer 3.7.3 for keccak uses 40-75% depends on how many gpus I use!

I just thought I would do a process of elimination its -I (intensity command) that is doing it took it out and cpu use drops to 2% for for total !! But i do lose 40khs/card
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #i0AjFHajhxRpHX9Z
High folks just realized a big problem went from cgminer 3.7.2 scrypt > 1% cpu resources to cgminer 3.7.3 Keccak 25% < per card using cpu resources
please any suggestions would be great!!

running 3x r9 280x not acceptable lol saving video cards to kill cpu please help???!
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #RhUoqXYauZGn4LIR

High folks just realized a big problem went from cgminer 3.7.2 scrypt > 1% cpu resources to cgminer 3.7.3 Keccak 25% < per card using cpu resources
please any suggestions would be great!!

running 3x r9 280x not acceptable lol saving video cards to kill cpu please help???!
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #RhUoqXYauZGn4LIR
well more issues my cgminer 3.7.3 is using 40% cpu resources just noticed this today when I was running 3.7.2 it was less than 1% most of the time.

Activity: 120
Try mining at http://nomp.1js.us.  No registration, 1% fees.  VERY stable.

Might want to put some sort of contact on the site. email / irc etc.

Thanks for the tip, I added more information to the main page.  Nice to see some new miners.   Cheesy
Let me know if you think of anything else.

To anyone else who's reading, give us a try.  We are fast and stable with no registration required.

Gave this a shot last night. So far nice clean consistant payouts. Thanks.
Activity: 120
I copied it from the OP and worked almost immediately.. You sure the conf is in the proper directory?

Appdata/roaming/365coin

could this have issue due to me using Windows 8??
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #05CrZ3exsnRXHf2V

Not a windows 8 issue. Mine is running on windows 8.1 with no issue.
Pages:
Jump to: