Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 6. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
365Coin has overtaken Quark at https://hitbtc.com/vote, next up is HTMLCOIN  Grin Grin
365Coin for the Win!!

Keep voting guys
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
Altcoin success is as much advertising as it is code.  A leader must also be a politician, please try to speak like one.  I know it's tough dealing with the uneducated general public, but it's just how they communicate.  I really like this coin, I appreciate your hard work and I want the community to grow.
time

Classy.

I don't think it's un-classy. People like that are over-abundant in crypto.

I'm surprised there's not more Devs telling impatient whiners to fuck off.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
365 down? cant mining now
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Dev.what a u doing now?Do some real work plz!

What are you doing now? oh nothing yes I can see that.

Summer is a busy time, once I end the poll and get more feedback we'll start on coding some changes... Till than I work 12-16 hours a day 6 days a week so things are will be slow going.

Nobody is abandoning the coin. Those who think we are here to make you people rich need to fuck off. If you don't have something constructive to say then get the fuck out of here.

As for the people actually helping out where they can thank you!

Classy.
Keep voting on https://hitbtc.com/vote

365Coin has surpassed Libertycoin. Next stop, Quark coin.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Summer is a busy time, once I end the poll and get more feedback we'll start on coding some changes... Till than I work 12-16 hours a day 6 days a week so things are will be slow going.

Nobody is abandoning the coin. Those who think we are here to make you people rich need to fuck off. If you don't have something constructive to say then get the fuck out of here.

Mean dev, Mean.  Grin Grin Grin

I am working 12h every second day/night, but still getting to help.
People who talking stuff like this need to work a little bit...

@DEV
Don't forget us because your job. Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Guys,

Do you think we should reduce the supply of coin?
ANN:

How to point your rigs to the 365.net official pool - VIDEO:
http://365coin.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-mine-and-point-your-rigs-to.html

How to install wallet - VIDEO:
http://365coin.blogspot.com/2014/06/video-how-to-install-365coinqt-wallet.html

Thank you!

-taby

Excellent work Taby!

Dev, could you please add this to the OP and maybe Tweet about it? I have added this in FB and Reddit page. Thanks

Tnx! I think that this will be of great help for all (new) miners, showing how much our crypto community is serious, and always have something to offer.

Instead of complaining, please suggest something to the Devs...

...or us.

Some new idea, or any usefull thing... We will try to do everything we can, and EVERYONE OF US - even you. (ramyun)

We all must to offer something to this community, not only one guy. Every coin is a community coin and we are all involved.

My opinion is that "this speed of progress" is good for existence of coin. It's not good to have everything on plate in the begining, you not have what to track in future and is not interesting...  Wink

Instead of complaining, please suggest something to the Devs.
ANN:

How to point your rigs to the 365.net official pool - VIDEO:
http://365coin.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-mine-and-point-your-rigs-to.html

How to install wallet - VIDEO:
http://365coin.blogspot.com/2014/06/video-how-to-install-365coinqt-wallet.html

Thank you!

-taby

Excellent work Taby!

Dev, could you please add this to the OP and maybe Tweet about it? I have added this in FB and Reddit page. Thanks
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Keep voting on https://hitbtc.com/vote guys. We are closing up on Libertycoin.

Also a reminder to everyone here in this thread to vote on the poll on top of this thread, regarding the next update/feature for 365Coin

New Features for 365Coin:

Add Algos?
Change Algo?
Add PoS?
Change nothing?
Other? (please post in thread)
Activity: 168
Thanks for posting the warnings, crypto is a wild west and I think our efforts will help the community at large and maintain some peace in the land.  Interesting to put a name to his handle and a face to his name.  Our efforts are working, he has very little activity on his site, for now... I wish he would just go away.

edit: oh look at that, he just wiped out all the shares in his new pool.  He cleared the redis db which resets everything, including payouts for pending blocks.  I guess that's his new trick.

More on topic, I fail to see why dwarfpool still has such a large majority of our hash.  He's not even in the OP anymore, and now that the official pool has switched to NOMP, it's easier than ever to spread the hash.  I would think that hefty 3% fee would encourage people to do the right thing.  I guess most miners here just set it and forget it.  

Agree and didn't Dwarfpool increase the fee from 1% to 3%?
Activity: 252
Cryptomancer
Thanks for posting the warnings, crypto is a wild west and I think our efforts will help the community at large and maintain some peace in the land.  Interesting to put a name to his handle and a face to his name.  Our efforts are working, he has very little activity on his site, for now... I wish he would just go away.

edit: oh look at that, he just wiped out all the shares in his new pool.  He cleared the redis db which resets everything, including payouts for pending blocks.  I guess that's his new trick.

More on topic, I fail to see why dwarfpool still has such a large majority of our hash.  He's not even in the OP anymore, and now that the official pool has switched to NOMP, it's easier than ever to spread the hash.  I would think that hefty 3% fee would encourage people to do the right thing.  I guess most miners here just set it and forget it.  
Pages:
Jump to: