Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 45. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
The average person likes to deal with whole numbers.  That alone will be a huge issue for 365coin.

Read up on the plan for the Bitcion "endgame" - when 1 BTC is worth a vast sum of fiat, holding whole BTC is stuff of legends, and most transactions are in tiny fractions of a Bitcoin. When that is the case, Bitcoin will be mostly quoted in Satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) on a daily basis. Buying a burger might cost 360 satoshi, for example. 365Coin is effectively like jumping straight to that stage in Bitcoin's development. Your "huge issue" certainly isn't a huge issue for Bitcoin, and wont be for 365Coin either.

Most people don't even know what a bitcoin is.
Activity: 195
My coins have disappeared on OKPool.

Do you know somthing? I wrote to admin.
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
The average person likes to deal with whole numbers.  That alone will be a huge issue for 365coin.

Read up on the plan for the Bitcion "endgame" - when 1 BTC is worth a vast sum of fiat, holding whole BTC is stuff of legends, and most transactions are in tiny fractions of a Bitcoin. When that is the case, Bitcoin will be mostly quoted in Satoshi (0.00000001 BTC) on a daily basis. Buying a burger might cost 360 satoshi, for example. 365Coin is effectively like jumping straight to that stage in Bitcoin's development. Your "huge issue" certainly isn't a huge issue for Bitcoin, and wont be for 365Coin either.

Activity: 132
Activity: 315

you can deal in whole numbers with 365.. in the exchange rate! 

go drink some tap water and it will all be OK.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 315
UPDATE PUSHED - 365Coin v0.9.1

Thank you dev, good to hear from you.  I'm updated  Grin
Join http://365.mingopool.com

Dwarves have a lot of users and it make problems with stats and blocks, spread the hash to the others pools. Mingopool is working very smooth!
Activity: 156
Guys,

We're attmepting Poloniex exchange ! We have sent a resquest to them.

Do you know that one?

At their market you can find stop-loss orders. Some of you surely know what does it mean.

Stay tuned!

Nice!!! Much better than CR...  read this http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Guys,

We're attmepting Poloniex exchange ! We have sent a resquest to them.

Do you know that one?

At their market you can find stop-loss orders. Some of you surely know what does it mean.

Stay tuned!

... did you forget to report something?

he didnt, you probably missed post

Dwarfpool, again stats problem? i cant see any of my shares from last 2 hours or something like that.
Activity: 156
this coin need to be more promoted!

+1
Indeed, lets start with adding it to coinmarketcap!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
this coin need to be more promoted!
Activity: 112
Can anyone help me with my wallet?

minimila we were thinking about this 'time', the key is how to implement this idea (inception?!) and how to make it popular/hyped.

I'm glad, you ask and have an interest, I'll post the rest in the evening

Also when we talked about time we noticed few problems. First, 1 day = 1 coin, but 1 hour = 0.04166666666666666.... and that its not looking that great anymore (we would need from exchange special implementation of units like hour, minute etc). Second thing, we have only 24 hours per day (im so smart damn!). My point is, if we want sell 1 hour of programmer work, it will be VERY EXPENSIVE hour.

These are the only some 'logic' problems, maybe your idea is so great that we dont have to care about mentioned things.

PS: sry for my epic english, hope you understand message
minimila we were thinking about this 'time', the key is how to implement this idea (inception?!) and how to make it popular/hyped.

I'm glad, you ask and have an interest, I'll post the rest in the evening

Activity: 182
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

I'm have to sell BATTLEFIELD 4 game key code with 365Coin

auction 24 hours from now... good luck!

Pls. write offer in topic no PM! Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: