Pages:
Author

Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added! - page 41. (Read 148465 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Something strange dwarfpool + blessedpool = 48 GHS, and the power of the network is ~ 110GHs

More people are probably solo mining the total network hash rate really hasn't changed much it hovers between 80 and 150ghs

This is my yield so far today and I got 4.5 hours left in the day. This is with 1.2GH/s

http://i57.tinypic.com/e5mg5f.jpg
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Please submit following ticket and send it to the Poloniex.

http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/home

Say you're waiting for 365  !

All of yours tickets are imporant as well.

Thank you all.

done
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Please submit following ticket and send it to the Poloniex.

http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/home

Say you're waiting for 365  !

All of yours tickets are imporant as well.

Thank you all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
@Dev,

any chance of a Mac wallet  Huh

Thanks
Activity: 132
dwarfs i think there is some problem, many 'above target' rejects when miner has low dif (like 256), when miner has 512 dif sometimes it happen, and when 1024 all is ok (dont have problems with other pools).
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
365 is still v.cheap - a little more than 1 BTC / 365 coin.
When 42 coin enter cryptsy it reached 1900 BTC / 42 coin.
365 coin could reach at least 50-100 BTC / 365.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 29
I am convinced that someone is mining this coin with more and more power. I also started.. until it is too late!
Most scrypt coins is shit - this coin has a future.
Activity: 56
Something strange dwarfpool + blessedpool = 48 GHS, and the power of the network is ~ 110GHs
Activity: 195
My friends.
How many people are mining this coin?
I can see two pool online and about 40 miners.
How many in solo?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
The official said“Min transaction fee: 0.00000050 (TX under 1 attracts no fee)”
But in fact  transaction fee is 0.000007  Each transmission
We are the official deceived
So, we rebuilt the pool
Open registration renew

http://365coin.okaypool.com

Funny since as of that update before the fork I have not been charged any transaction fees for sending any amount of coin.

Maybe if your gonna op a pool might keep up with the coins you service.
Activity: 84

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP
Server Location: Europe
Pro Hardware: 10 Gb fiber optic connection
Storage: Fast ZFS based environment with SSD cache and 32 disks.
CPU: Xeon 64bit / 32 CPU cores
Ram: 128 GB RAM.
Fee: 0%

Join us, give us your hashes! it will be worth!

---> MINGOPOOL <---
Activity: 98
As the dev of 365Coin. I don't know what kind of mystical powers you think I have, Take a look at the op. Coin was NOT premined I/we do not have a bunch of btc or a pile of coins laying around to pay for bounties... bribes... extortion.... fees etc.
 A few people have stepped up and assisted in building a "fair" coin.

My job right now is to keep the coin running and fix bugs/update it etc. I will do so until me or the coin dies.

I have said before I am open to assistance, ideas etc I will continue to promote the coin within my powers. To date we have received 2 donations of 365 both from pmallek.
Faucet, any type of gambling site etc requires a fund of 365 to start up...

So if anybody wishes to actually help I am all ears as for every other post asking if their is news no there is not.
You know what we know!
When we have something to announce we will announce it. Till then either buck up or shut up and let 365 do what it was made to do roll low and slow and be the underdog until such time as people realize all these 50% pre-mined trash coins are just that TRASH!
I hate them you hate them everybody seems to want to say they hate them but guess what YOU STILL MINE THEM! and validate their existence.

At any rate I am still mining 365 and voting on mint. Still working on updating the wallet, expect another update within a week or so to patch KGW.

-365Coin

Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish
updated and STILL VOTING 8 x 5 times a day minimum
Activity: 79
Don't forget to update wallets!!! Hard fork is just a few days away!

www.newcointrade.com

We have update the 365 wallet.

--NCT team
Activity: 22
The official said“Min transaction fee: 0.00000050 (TX under 1 attracts no fee)”
But in fact  transaction fee is 0.000007  Each transmission
We are the official deceived
So, we rebuilt the pool
Open registration renew

http://365coin.okaypool.com
Activity: 476
Activity: 84
DWARVES UPDATED

http://dwarfpool.com/365

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!
Activity: 112
Don't forget to update wallets!!! Hard fork is just a few days away!
Activity: 62
As the dev of 365Coin. I don't know what kind of mystical powers you think I have, Take a look at the op. Coin was NOT premined I/we do not have a bunch of btc or a pile of coins laying around to pay for bounties... bribes... extortion.... fees etc.
 A few people have stepped up and assisted in building a "fair" coin.

My job right now is to keep the coin running and fix bugs/update it etc. I will do so until me or the coin dies.

I have said before I am open to assistance, ideas etc I will continue to promote the coin within my powers. To date we have received 2 donations of 365 both from pmallek.
Faucet, any type of gambling site etc requires a fund of 365 to start up...

So if anybody wishes to actually help I am all ears as for every other post asking if their is news no there is not.
You know what we know!
When we have something to announce we will announce it. Till then either buck up or shut up and let 365 do what it was made to do roll low and slow and be the underdog until such time as people realize all these 50% pre-mined trash coins are just that TRASH!
I hate them you hate them everybody seems to want to say they hate them but guess what YOU STILL MINE THEM! and validate their existence.

At any rate I am still mining 365 and voting on mint. Still working on updating the wallet, expect another update within a week or so to patch KGW.

-365Coin

Glad to see you are still active; that is great for the coin. I agree, there is only so much you can do as a dev of a 0% premine coin. However, continued communication, such as posts that you are still supporting the coin, will do wonders for buyers confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: