Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED] (Read 4741 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 19, 2013, 07:24:00 PM
Just re-read this thread, seeing as this loan is now overdue.  Comedy gold!   Grin

Despite your stupidity Andrew, it's not fair and I have left negative feedback on his profile.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
November 06, 2013, 11:12:51 PM
Oops, looks like someone let Vod out of his troll cage.

Reading it now it seems silly to wish Vod burn in hell for what he said.

But then again, he did really make me angry with his senseless comments and outright lies. Oh, attacking my religion didn't endear me to him either.

I think making fun of Christianity falls under the category of "really stupid," but apparently Vod thinks it is a "cool" thing to do.

What's a matter Vod, I thought you don't believe in hell?

Calling Christianity a cult, saying Christianity is brainwashing, and so on, no one asked for your opinion. But it sure is telling about how depraved you are.

BTW, the only "cult" member here is you. What are you a wickan? A pagan? Or just mentally deranged? Maybe you're one of those wack jobs like Oprah that believes they are their own God.

At the end of it, I did offer him a cease fire. He did stop for a while, but has kept his incorrect feedback, and lies about me asking for social security numbers, on my trust profile. He always said he was going to show his "proof" and never did, because it's an outright lie. Now he's back trolling again...

Anyways, it's nice to know my faith bothers him so much.

I must be doing something right Smiley

Hey Vod, go to church this Sunday. I dare you. You might just learn something about yourself and the root of your anger.

It's okay. Let the anger subside, breathe, slowly, breathe. That's better. Cheesy

BTW, I rescind my statement for Vod to burn in hell. If anything, I should pray for him to become a better person. Rebuke is not out of the equation though.

Obviously this is between him and God, whether he believes in God or not.

Carry on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
November 06, 2013, 07:13:39 PM

Ooops! Did I interrupt? Was that a party, or something?
Vod
legendary
November 06, 2013, 07:07:33 PM
That's like my telling you to fuck off, and then you spending the rest of your life (and brainwashing your children to continue) killing all my relatives and friends.   Kind of overkill, but I guess that's how their cult keeps it's members loyal.   Smiley

Or I could just kill your parents and then make them into chili and feed it to you....

That would be over pretty quick, so it doesn't exactly match the definition of "eternity".

You need to think of an overreaction that goes on forever.   Kind of like one person eating an apple and the rest of humanity being punished for it, for all time.    Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
November 06, 2013, 07:05:11 PM
That's like my telling you to fuck off, and then you spending the rest of your life (and brainwashing your children to continue) killing all my relatives and friends.   Kind of overkill, but I guess that's how their cult keeps it's members loyal.   Smiley

Or I could just kill your parents and then make them into chili and feed it to you....

Vod
legendary
November 06, 2013, 06:53:11 PM
What a classy guy, eh?  Hoping I would spend all eternity being tortured.  

I thought you liked torture?  I mean why else would you be reading through the Lending section on this forum? Tongue

Torture is fine.   Wink  It's fun if you are with the right person.

But an eternity of torture all for a couple weeks or so of arguing?  

November 06, 2013, 06:44:39 PM
What a classy guy, eh?  Hoping I would spend all eternity being tortured. 

I thought you liked torture?  I mean why else would you be reading through the Lending section on this forum? Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
November 06, 2013, 06:16:00 PM
Do you read anything you post?

Everything written is true, so perhaps you should just butt out at this point.

Stop trolling. Thanks.

Hey, your summary is very "Top Class' Grin
But hey, don't drag me into it AGAIN xD
Vod
legendary
November 06, 2013, 06:10:06 PM
He thinks everything is true.  He also thinks virgins get pregnant.   Wink

May he burn in hell

What a classy guy, eh?  Hoping I would spend all eternity being tortured. 
November 06, 2013, 04:36:20 PM
Well then...

Looks like I should read this thread now.  

Edit:  Definitely should have found something better to read on my lunch break.
November 06, 2013, 04:35:51 PM
Do you read anything you post?

Everything written is true, so perhaps you should just butt out at this point.

Stop trolling. Thanks.
Activity: 336
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
November 06, 2013, 03:32:07 PM
November 06, 2013, 03:08:50 PM
Awaiting repayment.

Additional time has been given to i3lome to repay at a minimal penalty. Hoping for payment soon...
Activity: 210
September 20, 2013, 09:57:10 PM
Received. Waiting on slow Btc confirms
September 20, 2013, 09:48:58 PM

Funded.

4 BTC Sent.

5.25 BTC due in 30 days.

https://blockchain.info/address/1H7E7YqMoWQZsUCumbvyASYJzpnz3dudaB
September 20, 2013, 05:02:16 PM
Will confirm when funds arrive, hoping soon. I got about 2 hours to get order placed
September 20, 2013, 04:57:08 AM
AndrewWilliams, I want to thank you for still going ahead as planned.  Dont really want to spark off nothing so I just want to keep it short

Payment address is the same as the signature.

1H7E7YqMoWQZsUCumbvyASYJzpnz3dudaB
September 20, 2013, 02:53:49 AM
Are you going to remove your negative feedback, to which I will remove yours, or are you going to continue to act like a douche?

That would show other scammers they can have negative feedback removed by extortion.  No thanks.

Re-read all your personal attacks against me (and many others) today and understand we don't live in a world without consequence.

Only scammer here is you, you self righteous prick.

Yes, consequences are real and that is why you have negative feedback, troll. You lie and smear, you pay, see how that works?

Looks like the Canadian frost has gotten the better of your little amoeba you call a brain. Good luck in life, you'll need it.
Vod
legendary
September 20, 2013, 02:40:27 AM
Are you going to remove your negative feedback, to which I will remove yours, or are you going to continue to act like a douche?

That would show other scammers they can have negative feedback removed by extortion.  No thanks.

Re-read all your personal attacks against me (and many others) today and understand we don't live in a world without consequence.
September 20, 2013, 02:24:11 AM
You got that right. Your IQ is about as low as you can get without being comatose.

Must be hard living with such a mental handicap. But enough about you.

Pages:
Jump to: