Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED] - page 4. (Read 4743 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 19, 2013, 08:44:23 PM
Remove your negative feedback, and I will continue the loan. Otherwise I'm not lifting another finger

Excellent.  I've made the forum safer.   Smiley

Just a word to future scammers - if you come on here and lie to make yourself look more credible, EXPECT to be asked for proof.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 19, 2013, 08:40:43 PM
Can either the loan be issued, that way Vod, can removed the negative feedback. Since everything is being done as agreed between AndrewWilliam and me.

I offered to remove the feedback if he had his "lawyer" contact me.  His response was to leave me negative feedback as well (yes, after boldly complaining how I left him negative feedback he decides to play the hypocrite lol)

Since I doubt he will ever provide proof, looks like you got scammed i3lome  Sad

Why did you send negative feedback back to Vod?  That says you risked 1 bitcoin.  Now, did that actually happen?

Nope - he never risked any bitcoin as I have never dealt with him.  He's a scammer.  Smiley

Not exactly roves he's a scammer - but makes me wonder.  Why would you lie about the amount of BTC risked?  To make Vod look more like a scammer?
Vod
legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:38:56 PM
Can either the loan be issued, that way Vod, can removed the negative feedback. Since everything is being done as agreed between AndrewWilliam and me.

I offered to remove the feedback if he had his "lawyer" contact me.  His response was to leave me negative feedback as well (yes, after boldly complaining how I left him negative feedback he decides to play the hypocrite lol)

Since I doubt he will ever provide proof, looks like you got scammed i3lome  Sad

Why did you send negative feedback back to Vod?  That says you risked 1 bitcoin.  Now, did that actually happen?

Nope - he never risked any bitcoin as I have never dealt with him.  He's a scammer.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Fourth richest fictional character
September 19, 2013, 08:38:05 PM
Remove it then.

I only talked about the attorney, AFTER borrower had already sent over info and consented to the deal. I had nothing to benefit from it when I posted it.

Oh, and guess what, I only mentioned the attorney friend WHEN YOU ASKED!

Please stop speculating. It does not help anyone, just causes chaos.

What is the name of the law firm your friend works for, so I can recognize the email when it comes in?

By you not agreeing to loan money AFTER you took his personal information, you are harming your reputation even more.  Priorities, man!

I am not going to send YOU any info about my friend. I don't have to prove who my friends are, troll.

I'm certainly not doing anything of the kind, exposing real life friends on a thread where you attack me and accuse me of things which are stupid and false.

It seems all you are interested in doing is harming my reputation.

Priorities? I see yours are shoot first, ask questions later.

Remove your negative feedback, and I will continue the loan. Otherwise I'm not lifting another finger

This is NOT guilty until proven innocent.
legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:36:43 PM
Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

I did specify that I risked 0.0, so that means we never traded.

I don't trust you.  You are making up stories that do not make sense.  

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

Can you remove the negative feedback, AndrewWilliams has done nothing wrong, This is my deal and I do not feel that I have been scammed. There are other lenders out asking the same information.

While i have disclosed who I really am and provided documents, HE has NEVER asked for the one KEY that he needs to take an Identity.

AndrewWilliams is only trying to protect himself, that is no Reason for Negative trust

Thank you i3lome.

Activity: 210
September 19, 2013, 08:34:21 PM
Wow this went horribly wrong but have a possible solutions to clear everything up.

Since no one has dont anything wrong, can we pick up where we left off.

I sent the required documents before the clusterfrick of posts.

Can we all agree on one thing

Documents Provide- Done
Awaiting Negative Feedback Removal.
Loan Given.

To clear up everything,

September 19, 2013, 08:33:07 PM
Then, when you type something dumb about me having a friend who is an attorney, you get mad I defend myself and leave me negative feedback, even though you've never done business with me.

You disagree with what I say, so you leave me bad feedback when we've never traded.

Have your lawyer friend email me so I can prove he is legit.  Then I would be happy to remove my negative trust.

Can you remove the negative feedback, AndrewWilliams has done nothing wrong, This is my deal and I do not feel that I have been scammed. There are other lenders out asking the same information.

While i have disclosed who I really am and provided documents, HE has NEVER asked for the one KEY that he needs to take an Identity.

AndrewWilliams is only trying to protect himself, that is no Reason for Negative trust

Thank you i3lome.

Vod
legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:27:31 PM
Remove it then.

I only talked about the attorney, AFTER borrower had already sent over info and consented to the deal. I had nothing to benefit from it when I posted it.

What is the name of the law firm your friend works for, so I can recognize the email when it comes in?

By you not agreeing to loan money AFTER you took his personal information, you are harming your reputation even more.  Priorities, man!
September 19, 2013, 08:23:44 PM

I will remove the negative trust as I offered.  His claim of having a lawyer for a friend greatly increases his validity on this site (makes him more trustworthy), so I'm sure you'll agree it's important to verify that the person actually exists.

There is no reason why AndrewWilliams should not loan to you after receiving your personal information - it's certainly the opposite of what any lawyer friend would suggest.  

Remove it then.

legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:21:13 PM

I don't understand what someone else's feedback has to do with you not fulfilling the loan you agreed to, after the borrower sent you sensitive information.

Op, you better hope this guy is not stealing your identity. This was fucked from the get go.

I'm not going to do a deal when someone attacks my integrity. It's a recipe for trouble.

What Vod has done is redflagged me. It makes it much easier to default and steal from me now, since my reputation through the feedback system is so low.

Vod knows this. He is a idiotic troll.

Vod's recent feedback left for people:

r3wt -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-18   0.00000000      Admitted on the forum to scamming people.
QuantumKiwi -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Posts personal information of his customers online. Claims it helps his sales.
AndrewWilliams -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft.

"Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft."

Really? Someone stop this stupidity.

How are those feedbacks trolls?
Vod
legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:20:53 PM

I will remove the negative trust as I offered.  His claim of having a lawyer for a friend greatly increases his validity on this site (makes him more trustworthy), so I'm sure you'll agree it's important to verify that the person actually exists.

There is no reason why AndrewWilliams should not loan to you after receiving your personal information - it's certainly the opposite of what any lawyer friend would suggest.  
September 19, 2013, 08:17:02 PM

I don't understand what someone else's feedback has to do with you not fulfilling the loan you agreed to, after the borrower sent you sensitive information.

Op, you better hope this guy is not stealing your identity. This was fucked from the get go.

I'm not going to do a deal when someone attacks my integrity. It's a recipe for trouble.

What Vod has done is redflagged me. It makes it much easier to default and steal from me now, since my reputation through the feedback system is so low.

Vod knows this. He is a idiotic troll.

Vod's recent feedback left for people:

r3wt -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-18   0.00000000      Admitted on the forum to scamming people.
QuantumKiwi -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Posts personal information of his customers online. Claims it helps his sales.
AndrewWilliams -5: -1 / +0(0)   2013-09-19   0.00000000   Reference   Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft.

"Asking for forms of ID that could be used for identity theft."

Really? Someone stop this stupidity.

legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:16:08 PM

It's so funny how his "friend" would be willing to help him for such little cases.  perhaps it is a very bad, unemployed lawyer Grin

How come the ID was not given to escrow, and escrow would release the ID if loaner defaults?  I know it's risky like that, and the ID might be fake - but in my opinion that would be more safe for i3lome.

What the f--- is wrong with you?

What's a matter, you don't have any friends??? My friend is a bad attorney because he is helping me???

OMG, it's like you WANT to scare successful people away from this Bitcoin forum. Loser.

You know, just cause your a loser doesn't mean you have to deflect all those feelings on others.

Vod is doing enough of that.

Swearing constantly and calling other losers...  Gee, I wouldn't give you any of my info even if you paid me (hehe).  But I won't bother you anymore,  I'll just watch how this turns out.  That's one off your list Smiley  BUT i3lome does still stand up for you, and that's enough for me.  I won't take any side, but I still want to see how this turns out.  It'll probably be a happy ending, after all.
Activity: 210
September 19, 2013, 08:15:03 PM

September 19, 2013, 08:12:41 PM

It's so funny how his "friend" would be willing to help him for such little cases.  perhaps it is a very bad, unemployed lawyer Grin

How come the ID was not given to escrow, and escrow would release the ID if loaner defaults?  I know it's risky like that, and the ID might be fake - but in my opinion that would be more safe for i3lome.

What the f--- is wrong with you?

What's a matter, you don't have any friends??? My friend is a bad attorney because he is helping me???

OMG, it's like you WANT to scare successful people away from this Bitcoin forum. Loser.

You know, just cause your a loser doesn't mean you have to deflect all those feelings on others.

Vod is doing enough of that.
legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:10:49 PM

Vod, you're a troll and an idiot.

LOL? What is so funny? You come here, on someone else's request for a loan, and proceed the thread crap on the only willing lender.

The deal with i3lome is off until you remove your negative feedback Vod, you troll.

Good job chasing away the only willing lender, and someone who actually knows what the hell he is doing on this forum. Twat.

And i3lome, stop feeding the trolls. All it gets you is a dead deal.

i3lome, will you see who's the troll?  It's Andrew.  I feel a bad for you, this could be identity theft.  I have no proof, that's just what i'll assume.
Vod is warning other loaners and lenders, what is right and wrong.  He does not have proof, but I feel like you don't need proof to express an opinion.

See, now you won't loan, BUT you still have the ID...

I won't make anymore claims, but Andrew, not loaning someone when you have their ID, that's kinda... fucked up.
I understand you might be pissed a Vod, but what does i3lome have to do with that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2013, 08:07:35 PM

LOL? What is so funny? You come here, on someone else's request for a loan, and proceed the thread crap on the only willing lender.

The deal with i3lome is off until you remove your negative feedback Vod, you troll.

Good job chasing away the only willing lender, and someone who actually knows what the hell he is doing on this forum. Twat.

Vod
legendary
September 19, 2013, 08:06:39 PM

September 19, 2013, 08:03:03 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2013, 08:02:20 PM
This will not end well.
Pages:
Jump to: