Pages:
Author

Topic: 4 BTC Loan- 30days [FILLED] - page 8. (Read 4743 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 15, 2013, 06:27:40 PM
Then you'll have to understand, without $600 in collateral you will not get this loan.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 15, 2013, 06:13:27 PM
This is when your brain comes in - Why would you presume in a week, I would only have 0.2 BTC?  I bought from a friend who is using coinbase - as soon the coinbase confirms he'll send me some BTC, et voila.  All my current BTC is in BTCJam at the moment.  If your paycheck is every 2 weeks, why not wait another week and then buy it?  You should be halfway there as for if last week was your payment, you could have gotten it there and then.

Also, $400 is not 4 BTC.

Dude your and idiot, you neverr loaned out any coin, on every thing for sale on this forum you ask if they ship to Canada, and to drop the price. No transactions or anything have come from your account. Your just running threw the motions to get you Stunna paycheck, its obvious you 15 with the InterWeb. If your reading comprehension is up to grade you would understand. I WANT TO ORDER A BLADE WHILE ITS STILL IN STOCK.  Yes I can wait a to order it but I would like to get one before having to wait another month.

Then you'll need to provide about $600 worth of collateral.
Understandable so, if I had $600 worth of collateral I would liquidate and buy the blade straight out, Im offering what I had, wich is more that most have that request a loan. I have a clean record and have always done what I have said on here.
September 15, 2013, 06:08:33 PM

Collateral.
Personal Info
3,000+ TGC
77,000+ ASC
10,000 Zet

What is the btc value of the altcoins?
The value of the coin at this moment are not that high, ASC and TGC are only available on one exchange right now since they are new.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 15, 2013, 06:06:54 PM
This is when your brain comes in - Why would you presume in a week, I would only have 0.2 BTC?  I bought from a friend who is using coinbase - as soon the coinbase confirms he'll send me some BTC, et voila.  All my current BTC is in BTCJam at the moment.  If your paycheck is every 2 weeks, why not wait another week and then buy it?  You should be halfway there as for if last week was your payment, you could have gotten it there and then.

Also, $400 is not 4 BTC.

Dude your and idiot, you neverr loaned out any coin, on every thing for sale on this forum you ask if they ship to Canada, and to drop the price. No transactions or anything have come from your account. Your just running threw the motions to get you Stunna paycheck, its obvious you 15 with the InterWeb. If your reading comprehension is up to grade you would understand. I WANT TO ORDER A BLADE WHILE ITS STILL IN STOCK.  Yes I can wait a to order it but I would like to get one before having to wait another month.

Then you'll need to provide about $600 worth of collateral.
September 15, 2013, 06:04:54 PM

Also, $400 is not 4 BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 15, 2013, 10:35:58 AM

Collateral.
Personal Info
3,000+ TGC
77,000+ ASC
10,000 Zet

3000 + TGC is worth 300 satoshi each.
77000 + ASC is worth 80 satoshi each.
10000 Zet is worth almost 500 satoshi each.

He's a joke!  This is barely worth $20.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 15, 2013, 10:28:02 AM

Collateral.
Personal Info
3,000+ TGC
77,000+ ASC
10,000 Zet

legendary
September 15, 2013, 10:22:45 AM

Also, $400 is not 4 BTC.
September 14, 2013, 10:11:37 PM
No collateral?  No loan, sorry.  Why don't we just buy the mining equipment ourselves?

Lol, buddy I already know you dont have the funds to consider loaning it to me. I seen your loan request Good way to get that post count up though. Collateral I can do personal info.

I'm just stating what I will be using the funds for. To be transparent, I want to buy a blade that i will be ordering on 9/25/2013, the reason for the loan is so I can order it before they are out of stock. The repayment isnt based off what the Blade will make me, my regular job will be paying for the loan.  I have been around for a while now, I have tried to contribute to the scene and dont plan on going anywhere soon. Im the same i3lome from BTC-E, and Cryptsy. Ill be around for a good long time. Emails in the profile so im not hard to look up.

Don't try and play nice with me.  Of course I can cover this loan request.  I have money.  What I don't have is faith in this loan.  If you have a regular job, why not just wait less than a week, get your paycheck, and you're off to go!  No interest either!

Man people get mad quick. I get paid every 2 weeks so that's why not a week. It don't take much to go through old post and read comments. I seen one you posted where you are trying to get a $50 psn card for 0.20BTC

43   Economy / Digital goods / Re: [WTS] $50 PSN Card(Code) - .2 BITCOINS!!  on: September 14, 2013, 05:29:27 PM 

I can do this once I get my payment in 1 week.  Can you reserve it for me then?

So if you need a week to get .20 you don't have the 4 BTC for the Loan I need. Im not being a dick but you showed up not to long ago and got the paid signature bs so you go and reply to every post you can with vague info and dumb questions. Your a troll, tryina get your post count up to make the Sig paycheck come in.  Play nice, lol I didn't wanna call your bs like a seen it but damn bro. Stay in your lane
legendary
September 14, 2013, 10:02:47 PM
No collateral?  No loan, sorry.  Why don't we just buy the mining equipment ourselves?

Lol, buddy I already know you dont have the funds to consider loaning it to me. I seen your loan request Good way to get that post count up though. Collateral I can do personal info.

I'm just stating what I will be using the funds for. To be transparent, I want to buy a blade that i will be ordering on 9/25/2013, the reason for the loan is so I can order it before they are out of stock. The repayment isnt based off what the Blade will make me, my regular job will be paying for the loan.  I have been around for a while now, I have tried to contribute to the scene and dont plan on going anywhere soon. Im the same i3lome from BTC-E, and Cryptsy. Ill be around for a good long time. Emails in the profile so im not hard to look up.

Don't try and play nice with me.  Of course I can cover this loan request.  I have money.  What I don't have is faith in this loan.  If you have a regular job, why not just wait less than a week, get your paycheck, and you're off to go!  No interest either!
September 14, 2013, 09:42:48 PM

legendary
September 14, 2013, 09:29:42 PM
September 14, 2013, 09:24:01 PM
Requesting 4 BTC loan with 5 repaid 30days

Loan to pay for Blade
$400 to be repaid on 9/25/2013
Remaining Balance to be Paid the following week

$400 can be paid by Credit Card or Bank Transfer or BTC 9/25/2013 or following day
**edit-update**
9-25-13 funds from amazon are to hit my bank.
Also have a real job

Collateral.
Personal Info
3,000+ TGC
77,000+ ASC
10,000 Zet

Updated repayment amount to Total of 5 BTC to be repayed for 30day loan

******Vod is Refrencing this Thread for False Accusations on AndrewWilliams*************

AndrewWillams- Has never asked for my Social Security Number or any specific data that would allow someone to take my Identity. AndrewWilliams has been proven to be fair and Lend as promised.

******Vod, was not involded in the loan or negotiation talks, he has no real Idea of what documents were provided.*******
Pages:
Jump to: