Pages:
Author

Topic: 400x 30-40Gh 16 Chip Bitfury Boards || EVGA 1300G2 PSU - page 2. (Read 4866 times)

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
how many left? will u restock the bars + controller? will prefer to buy them as a complete set n start hashing away.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
We are out of the controllers and Copper bars, so I am reducing the price to $30 a board. Controllers can be purchased from in-stock form Black Arrow:
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/bitfury-controller-version-2.html

The Bars are simply extended length motherboard standoffs. We still have plenty of the cables and power cables.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Because it's sterile...
Payment sent for 72 boards.  Now, I just need someone to come and set them up..any takers.
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
The one true king.
Best price you can do on 40 - 50 of them with all accesories to plug & play
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 1057
How loud are the fans on the boards compared to antminer's Huh

Quiet.

Cool man , How many boards can you stack together and mine , with a single controller?

24 per controller, 6 x 4 banks.
Activity: 257

Quiet.

Cool man , How many boards can you stack together and mine , with a single controller?
Owner, Minersource.net

Quiet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Owner, Minersource.net
Someone is up to old tricks.

Damn scammer, Bobsaq3. Reported to mods.

Please leave negative trust feedback for this jackass.

Thanks for catching it. If the Pm doesnt have "yall" in it, odds are its not me!
Because it's sterile...
Someone is up to old tricks.

Damn scammer, Bobsaq3. Reported to mods.

Please leave negative trust feedback for this jackass.
Because it's sterile...
I sent you a PM. Please respond when you have time. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
if these were $30/each it would be a non decision but with the price of the big rigs dropping so fast it's just easier to wait and not have to 'cobble' a 1 or 2 ths system.

Alright, also he is in the USA... damn, shipping those things to Europe should be a pain.

bobsaq3 have you considered hosting?

We dont have any more space, kinda why we are selling them Sad

I also have EVGA 1300W G2 psus for anyone that wishes to purchase one to power their boards, $140 ea if you buy it with boards, $150+ shipping otherwise.

sent you a PM.

Get back at me. 
Owner, Minersource.net
if these were $30/each it would be a non decision but with the price of the big rigs dropping so fast it's just easier to wait and not have to 'cobble' a 1 or 2 ths system.

Alright, also he is in the USA... damn, shipping those things to Europe should be a pain.

We dont have any more space, kinda why we are selling them Sad

I also have EVGA 1300W G2 psus for anyone that wishes to purchase one to power their boards, $140 ea if you buy it with boards, $150+ shipping otherwise.
Activity: 294

Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 266
bobsaq3

q instead of g

scumbag!

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller.  

Thanks!

We do see a tendency for a smaller number of errors, but not significantly. You may have a bad board in the stack that is effecting the others. You can buy as many of the boards @ $40 as you would like.

If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller. 

Thanks!

Have you overclocked ? i want to know how or a guide to that

also i would love to buy 18 boards from this group buy i want to know if i will get the r-pi and the controller if i did

No overclocking, but as long as you buy > 13 boards, pi and controller are included.

there is a guy pretending to be you
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bobsaq3-327218
hes trying to scam people
i will buy them ill PM you about it now
also if anyone could tell me how to overclock them it would be great
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller.  

Thanks!

We do see a tendency for a smaller number of errors, but not significantly. You may have a bad board in the stack that is effecting the others. You can buy as many of the boards @ $40 as you would like.

I have tested each board separately and logged errors.  All of them where below 3%.  When I connect 10 boards to the controller the errors stay low.

However when I connect 15, errrors are almost always above 5%. Huh  I noticed increasing the SPI frequency from 96000 to 500000 helped.

If I purchased a kit (I did) from Minersource, can I buy more boards at the $40 price point?  Also, do these boards have a tendency

to produce many errors when connected in larger numbers.  I can get sub 1% out of EACH board separately, using Cgminer, but

more that 10 connected at once gives me crazy errors.  Even if I knock the speed down to 50!  I would like to connect 24 boards

to one R-pi/controller. 

Thanks!

Have you overclocked ? i want to know how or a guide to that

also i would love to buy 18 boards from this group buy i want to know if i will get the r-pi and the controller if i did

No overclocking, but as long as you buy > 13 boards, pi and controller are included.
Activity: 266

to one R-pi/controller. 

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: